Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

Idk, I didn't pay much attention to his gyaan but I think he should've stuck to shutting his mouth up like when he told Kinjal that he can't advise her.

Samar should be the last one to yell or give lecture to anyone regarding respect and shiz. He himself has had a breakdown not once but twice with Nandu and he has the audacity to tell Kinjal? Samar has snapped at Vanraja and Baa Baa so many times...what about those times?

I don't remember whether he even asked for forgiveness. Even if he did, he must've said it with an attitude. Whatever the father did is wrong but no one gives him a free pass at yelling at him too then? As per his so called logic!

Summer too has been in winter situations where he rained down on family members😆

I mean to say that this is a phase, people become cranky and crib, fight but that doesn't "change" them like NanduSa were discussing.

ETA- Some highly educated individuals didn’t get my point. I am not supporting Vanraj or belittling Samar I’m stating about the saturation point of every individual when they are cornered be it RIGHT OR WRONG - THEY REACT. Just because someone snapped once doesn’t make the person completely different or changed over night.

P.S: Please comprehend and then discuss. Don’t twist my topic if you can’t understand the purpose of it. I’m sorry but I won’t reply to aimless comments

Edited by Sadme-Me-Hu - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

that is why i do not like him because of his bad behaviour and what is wrong if his father asked him to focus on his education its only your parents wants to see you most successful person not for their own benefit but for their kids betterment .

kooki07 thumbnail

i am sorry to say if you do not respect your parents you cannot respect any one in life .

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

To vanraj shah ka samar ko nachaniya beta kehna theek tha? Just because samar want to make career in  dance 

Yes samar was weak in study but kya vanraj ka apne bete samar ko looser aur nachaniya beta kehna theek tha? 

And samar did not bad behave with vanraj because vanraj use tell him to study. Samar use to do bad behave with vanraj  because vanraj use to ill treat anupama 

He did not like when vanraj use to rudely talk to anupama 

Vanraj ne samar  pe proper attention nahin diya. Because  samar was close to anupama  

Vanraj samar ko proper attention dene ke bajaaye   samar ko looser nachniya beta bulate they just because samar use to support anupama  whenever vanraj ll treat anupama 

Edited by surabhi01 - 2 years ago
kooki07 thumbnail

i think i had mentioned it before here that it was my brother used to get done by my dad reason was he used to skip the college to go and learn the photography once my brother asked my mom everyone elses mum protect their children but why you you never did infront of my dad and my mom replied you would not been the place where you are now if i would had protected you when you were wrong and every parents wants their children to be successful and a good human being .

surabhi01 thumbnail

Yes every parents want their children to be succssful but parents apne  children ko aise bad language aur aise insult nahin karte like vanraj use to insult  samar calling samar nachananiya and looser 

abhilashaa23 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Vanraj always behaved rudly with Samar, he was so good with toshu coz toshu was studying hard ,he was topper ,toshu didn't said a single word against him to support Anupama, but Samar never supported his rude behaviour ,he never wanted to be like him, father word se ,bacche paida karne se school,colg ka admission or paise lagane se koi father nhi ban jata , after a long time vanraj behaviour changed towards Samar so don't compare his condition with The most understanding character Kinjal ji lol Kinjal ki life mein ek badi deal or Ghar ki responsibility kya aayi temp high ho gya .. although baa was wrong but situation Ko Kinjal acche se handle kar Sakti thi, Khair yha Pakhi Samar sabko Galt prove Kiya ja rha just to prove Kinjal ji wasn't wrong lol Pakhi is a teenage school goin girl ..give her a break 

dipali13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Toshu and Pakhi ka kavya ko introduce karna ye galat behavior nahi tha? Apni maa ko kehna ke we feel ashamed because of your education and the way you looks🤢 Apni engagement mai maa ko hi bhool jana ye sab kuch sahi par ek beta Apni maa ke liye stand le to rude 👏👏 three cheers 🍻we are truly educated 👍🏼

surabhi01 thumbnail

Yes samar is nice character. He never insult anyone 

Samar kisi ka bura nahin sochta 

shiva02 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: abhilashaa23

Vanraj always behaved rudly with Samar, he was so good with toshu coz toshu was studying hard ,he was topper ,toshu didn't said a single word against him to support Anupama, but Samar never supported his rude behaviour ,he never wanted to be like him, father word se ,bacche paida karne se school,colg ka admission or paise lagane se koi father nhi ban jata , after a long time vanraj behaviour changed towards Samar so don't compare his condition with The most understanding character Kinjal ji lol Kinjal ki life mein ek badi deal or Ghar ki responsibility kya aayi temp high ho gya .. although baa was wrong but situation Ko Kinjal acche se handle kar Sakti thi, Khair yha Pakhi Samar sabko Galt prove Kiya ja rha just to prove Kinjal ji wasn't wrong lol Pakhi is a teenage school goin girl ..give her a break 

her every behavior cant be justified by this line. Everyone of us has gone to school , has passed or going through the teenage phase but we were not as bratty as she is rn

Edited by shiva02 - 2 years ago