Sai and her scholarship money

bhanu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

I thought scholarship money is paid once a year  ,  Here in USA they pay scholarship money at the beginning of the academic year.  

But sai she got is 75000 Rs  as scholarship ,The money she got for GC , she said it was not possible for 2 people living expenses, so dont think it was a huge amount,   in that money she paid her fee 4 lk back to virat, brought gift to everyone, brought pendent to devi, paid for harini BD party, Paid for samosa , She said she will pay the ticket money back to virat next  month as she spent all her scholarship money on samosa, and  how is she going to get money next month does Medical school in India pay scholarship money every month like salary.

I think these writers are stuck with 2 words " Scholarship Money" to show sai is independent but they forgot to calculate the amount received and amount she is spending in the name of her money.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rdigest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

They pay the fees and monthly salary as well. Just that they over use scholarship money here and we don't usually get so much money every month to spend on others. Monthly scholarship money barely covers your own monthly expenses . Pata nahi how much money Sai gets that she want to give some to Karishma aswell😂

Mac15 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

I think Sai is getting monthly expenses as well. In one of the episode, her administrator/professor said something like that. Other than scholarship she would get monthly expenses/fee/scholarship as well, I don’t remember exact dialogue. May be Sai was talking about that money. Anyway, don’t expect logic from makers. 😅 If she sees some other girl having issues paying the fee, she would give her money for that as well, it’s like kuber ka khajana jo khali nhi hota. 

maahi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bhanu

I thought scholarship money is paid once a year  ,  Here in USA they pay scholarship money at the beginning of the academic year.  

But sai she got is 75000 Rs  as scholarship ,The money she got for GC , she said it was not possible for 2 people living expenses, so dont think it was a huge amount,   in that money she paid her fee 4 lk back to virat, brought gift to everyone, brought pendent to devi, paid for harini BD party, Paid for samosa , She said she will pay the ticket money back to virat next  month as she spent all her scholarship money on samosa, and  how is she going to get money next month does Medical school in India pay scholarship money every month like salary.

I think these writers are stuck with 2 words " Scholarship Money" to show sai is independent but they forgot to calculate the amount received and amount she is spending in the name of her money.

May be she gets that money every month, new type ki scholarship hai 

ThruMyEyez-Nita thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

It could be some sort of stipend which is sometimes included certain types of scholarships.

appisuri thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Guys keep ur brain and logical cells in locker while watching ITV especially ghum 

NoraSM thumbnail

Adding to it

We have 2000+ students in our college, only 1 person from our family was allowed to attend as it is difficult to accommodate so many people in one ground 

Here they have auditorium and one student is bringing 20 people with her

Edited by NoraSM - 2 years ago
Shristhi2002 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bhanu

Hota hai ,Hota hai, paisa cheez hi aisi hai, agar ho toh problem, na ho toh problem ðŸ¤£

404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Government scholarships cover fees , accommodation and little bit extra for books and other miscellaneous stuff etc but here they show as if she earns a full fledged salary . It’s equivalent to an software engineer salary in a reputed company  . The newly graduated doctors won’t make so much per month . She has the money to buy gold gifts for Devi and had money to take care of the expenses when Devi visited CN after marriage. She has money to throw lavish party for Harini . It’s unrealistic to see a student spending so much even if she is state topper. 

AninditaB thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

I guess she didn't pay the fees of her admission to Virat.