Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 years ago

We are happy now the tracks don't last more than two weeks.

One more 

WE DON'T WANT ANYMORE TRYING TO SEPARATE RANVEER TRACKS OR MU BETWEEN RANVEER . A BIG NO FOR THOSE. YOU HAVE OVER USED THOSE TRACKS.

Edited by caller123 - 2 years ago
Rish27 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: caller123

We are happy now the tracks don't last more than two weeks.

One more 

WE DON'T WANT ANYMORE TRYING TO SEPARATE RANVEER TRACKS OR MU BETWEEN RANVEER . A BIG NO FOR THOSE. YOU HAVE OVER USED THOSE TRACKS.

I sensed one of those coming today. ðŸ˜”

Please don't do it. Let them stick by each other and fight together. Not each other.

caller123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rish27

I sensed one of those coming today. ðŸ˜”

Please don't do it. Let them stick by each other and fight together. Not each other.

Even I sensed it. That's why I am also saying. Don't do it again.

Rish27 thumbnail

Imagine Rani getting seriously hurt. She has to be taken to the hospital. Veer can't do anything but wait outside. Veer will be so mad. 

😂😂😂

caller123 thumbnail

Imagine Rani getting seriously hurt. She has to be taken to the hospital. Veer can't do anything but wait outside. Veer will be so mad. 

😂😂😂

I like such scenes, then Veer will get more mad at RS. Treat to watch.

Rish27 thumbnail

I like such scenes, then Veer will get more mad at RS. Treat to watch.

That what I want too. 😂😂😂

caller123 thumbnail

That what I want too. 😂😂😂

These scenes will increase trp rather than separations or MU😆

caller123 thumbnail

Like to see a track on Rani's mother too.

Rani used to say she cannot remember her mother's face. So like if you show that due to something Rani did unintentionally at her small age which caused the death of Rani's mother and Rani has forgotten all related to that accident and her face. But due to something Veer does unintentionally wakes up her memory . She faints due to pressure. Post it she remembers what had happened and blames herself for mother's death and Veer helps her out of that  would be a nice track than the repeated villains and all.

swetasharmashah thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Like to see a track on Rani's mother too.

Rani used to say she cannot remember her mother's face. So like if you show that due to something Rani did unintentionally at her small age which caused the death of Rani's mother and Rani has forgotten all related to that accident and her face. But due to something Veer does unintentionally wakes up her memory . She faints due to pressure. Post it she remembers what had happened and blames herself for mother's death and Veer helps her out of that  would be a nice track than the repeated villains and all.

Hats off to you guys for still coming up with ideas to improve the story. I feel so disheartened with the way the story is going that I'm getting detached from the show and VeeRani day by day.

At this rate, I don't think I will miss ATBA, once it goes off air.

caller123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: swetasharmashah

Hats off to you guys for still coming up with ideas to improve the story. I feel so disheartened with the way the story is going that I'm getting detached from the show and VeeRani day by day.

At this rate, I don't think I will miss ATBA, once it goes off air.

Sweta dear, I and Rish feel the same. We both lost interest after watching yesterday's episode and not looking forward the episode with enthusiasm today. 

They really lack ides. The show is going off air due to writers and CVS. Truly I also won't feel bad if this show go off air. I am not upset with the news either but was hopeful at least during these two months they come up better story and RanVeer romance /positive scenes. My hopes crashed when I sw yesterday's episode.😵