Suggestions Thread for ATBA writers.

Rish27 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

This thread is for suggestions regarding the plot line and other changes we would like to see in apna time bhi aayega. Feel free to add your own suggestions as well as comment on other people suggestions.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Pls post Nandini 's marriage /engagement track ,give a break to Jai 's character . Consentrate more on Rani 's education ,Veer 's career ,their relationship growth, ViKi's relationship . 

We are fed up of seeing the same vamps. 

Change Kiara too to good.

Rish27 thumbnail

Please give Jais character a break. We are fedup of his antics. We need a break from him. 

Also we don't like it when there are too many Villans in one plot. Seriously with ranisa's entrance there was Champa Jai Kiara Nandini and Ranisa. That's way too much. 

Rish27 thumbnail

Originally posted by: caller123

Pls post Nandini 's marriage /engagement track ,give a break to Jai 's character . Consentrate more on Rani 's education ,Veer 's career ,their relationship growth, ViKi's relationship . 

Oh yes. I want to see Kiara in a positive light. Nandini too. 

caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Rish27

Please give Jais character a break. We are fedup of his antics. We need a break from him. 

Also we don't like it when there are too many Villans in one plot. Seriously with ranisa's entrance there was Champa Jai Kiara Nandini and Ranisa. That's way too much. 

I second her. Pls not too many villains for one track . 

Pls end a track within two weeks . Don't drag a track like rubber bands.

Rish27 thumbnail

I second her. Pls not too many villains for one track . 

Pls end a track within two weeks . Don't drag a track like rubber bands.

I second this. We always get frustrated by the 3rd week of a track. Don't drag it. Lately it didn't even end at 3 weeks. It seem to drag on and on and we couldn't even understand where a track begins or ends. Don't do that. Keep a single track under 2 weeks. Heard Saakk is doing well since they don't drag. 

And what's with kidnapping followed by rekidnapping? Kiaras memory loss followed by veers. Misunderstanding ( rani- birju) followed by more misunderstandings ( divorce)??? We hate it. No wonder trp dropped. 

1PariGupta thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I second u dear. 

Plz give us Rani's College scene n Veer's hospital working scene. N give their bedroom scenes where they should talk about their day timing what they did in whole day. Their normal husband wife conversation. Their cute light hearted romantic moments. N also show us Vikram's love life. 

Shimmer_sault thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

1 day event for just 3 days max

1 Track main and 2  sub tracks

Main Track ends by  9 episodes max

Wednesday  and Saturday  should be fun filled  episode

or keep atleast  2-3 min each episode with some fun 

distribute the whacking of RaniSa  to all  ...... bit by bit

Edited by Shimmer_sault - 2 years ago
Shimmer_sault thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

long waited wish

Student and Professor    just amazing

so both my bacchas are settled now I can retire   ............ that is the pheeling I am getting now

when long awaited wish is fulfilled

Dr Veer, should also get an onspot call for  seminar speaker or  a visting professor for a day

It can be in the same stream of engineering for medical science or in the  other college block

It is an on-spot assignment, he thinks of telling her he is coming over, but did not want to disturb her

he sends a message, which does not reach as her data is off

Someone tells her of a hottie professor in the other block  .........  she has no idea it is Dr. Veer  till  they meet  (old signature step) in runway  between blocks

and she sees a sea of girl students swamp the professor, 

Her girl students also drag her there, and shocked to see Dr. Veer she has no idea how to react or act

he is engrossed in talking and signing autograph of  Student books

continuing to not look up he starts to sign, when he realises her presence in front of him and he was about to autograph her book

For Dr Veer to get jealous of college students  is not possible now after the  Goa-Balliya2.0

She would not get jealous  but definitely nervouswa

Edited by Shimmer_sault - 2 years ago
1PariGupta thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Shimmer_sault

long waited wish

Student and Professor    just amazing

so both my bacchas are settled now I can retire   ............ that is the pheeling I am getting now

when long awaited wish is fulfilled

Dr Veer, should also get an onspot call for  seminar speaker or  a visting professor for a day

It can be in the same stream of engineering for medical science or in the  other college block

It is an on-spot assignment, he thinks of telling her he is coming over, but did not want to disturb her

he sends a message, which does not reach as her data is off

Someone tells her of a hottie professor in the other block  .........  she has no idea it is Dr. Veer  till  they meet  (old signature step) in runway  between blocks

and she sees a sea of girl students swamp the professor, 

Her girl students also drag her there, and shocked to see Dr. Veer she has no idea how to react or act

he is engrossed in talking and signing autograph of  Student books

continuing to not look up he starts to sign, when he realises her presence in front of him and he was about to autograph her book

For Dr Veer to get jealous of college students  is not possible now after the  Goa-Balliya2.0

She would not get jealous  but definitely nervouswa

u r right now they both r not getting jealous because they know very well both r love each other so deeply.

So CVS might be not coming up with jealously track.