Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Writer_Soul thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: PPak

I usually like that Gashmeer is quite brutally honest in his interviews...but sharing on social media that his co-star blabbers a lot and that he pretends to listen but ignores her - reflects badly on him as a professional. It shows that Gashmeer lacks control over what he communicates in public or that he does not care...both equally unappealing traits in public figure that people look up to.  

I think you are being a bit hard on Gashmeer. Thing with this cast is that they are friends, sumbul is a lot younger than him and they have that relationship where they banter and make fun of each other. Eg: Sumbul teasing him on her insta story. If they are taking liberty of leg pulling, then I think that shows, their is a very secure and sweet friendship/ work relationship from both sides.

With Mayuri, she is closer to his age, and maybe that's why that he doesn't take that liberty with her, because that can come across in wrong way. You have different dynamics with every costars. One thing I know is that they all bond really well. I liked what he said about both Sumbul and Mayuri. It makes me feel warm that they dot on sumbul.

Dreamer007 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

You are welcome. I agree on the point for Mayuri, but you have to see it from his perspective. She is supposed to be a one dimensional and one-toned character, so he feels she is hitting it out of the park😆. Also I said in another thread that most of her scenes are with other much better actors where all she has to do is react, which she does okay. Its her individual scenes where that disconnect vividly comes across. So yeah as GM said he has put a lot of his characteristics in Adi, in this case he is as delusional as his character, so I pucca agree with you on that😆.

Yes he does sometimes tend to come across as narcissistic. But his frankness and humor is appealing for people, so he tends to get ways with it most of the times😆 .

I can just say ke is Pukka punekar 😂 .. and regarding Mayuri nuances their fight scenes seriously had those they really performed well … remaining I can say we hate her so much and find her  delusional that means she is really got the skin of her character and delivering what she is suppose too … 😂 … her comic timing sucks!

PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

You misread me. I very much enjoy his acting and have liked some of Gashmeer/ Sumbul IV's that I've seen. It really does not concern me if these 3 are friends off screen or not. And it is not if he prefers one over the other. He can actively dislike Sumbul for all I care. 

I'm just saying that for me - any public figure has a responsibility to speak wisely about others. No need to pander and no need to say anything that is unneccessary is what I'm saying. Would anyone like being called a blabbermouth in a public forum? Would he like it? So then why in the name of honesty of being a straight shooter should he? Even if the person in question does not care - it shows his lack of judgement or arrogance - a bit. I do not mean to make a big deal about this...it did not sound nice to me...and I know each one sees things differently...so we can leave it here. :) 

Point taken that they are friends and maybe its how they all interact!!