Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by: pathaka

Don’t think it’s abt how society views women who dated multiple men …deepika is doing just fine …

Also not really an intrusive q…she’s not asked abt who she dated before …

Regardless 

Seems more like she tries to phone in a grand love story of how in love she was for 9 years with him ..

Chay actually maintains a dignified response of them being friends and then eventually dating and getting married …and he’s dated other women too …

He seems much more realistic and down to earth 👍🏼

"Deepika is doing just fine" .. no she isn't. The amount of slút shaming she has had to face and continues to face is ridiculous. Of course it may have calmed down quite a bit now, but remember when she was being shamed for her relations with Dhoni, Yuvraj, Ranbir and that Mallya kid. Can't assume that it wasn't affecting her at all. 

It is an intrusive question cause they are asking the timeline of your dating history. That is intrusive AF esp because you have lived a very public life, and by answering it, you'll only be adding on to the speculation. 

Anyway she has said on record that Chaitanya was dating other women and took time to respond to her overtures. Pretty much in line with what he said.

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

False news 

Atlee. N srk movie still in pre production 

N actress is not casted as of now

pathaka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Lord_Voldemort

"Deepika is doing just fine" .. no she isn't. The amount of slút shaming she has had to face and continues to face is ridiculous. Of course it may have calmed down quite a bit now, but remember when she was being shamed for her relations with Dhoni, Yuvraj, Ranbir and that Mallya kid. Can't assume that it wasn't affecting her at all. 

It is an intrusive question cause they are asking the timeline of your dating history. That is intrusive AF esp because you have lived a very public life, and by answering it, you'll only be adding on to the speculation. 

Anyway she has said on record that Chaitanya was dating other women and took time to respond to her overtures. Pretty much in line with what he said.

People who shame will do so for any reason from dating history to clothes 

Samantha dosent seem like the kind who would worry abt shaming given she hasn’t adhered to conservatism post marriage and continues to wear and do what she likes 

Don’t see why she would suddenly be conservative here fearing shaming when she has been vocal about not giving an eff about these things 

It’s one thing to give a basic safe answer to evade the question if its intrusive …another thing to make obvious exaggerations 

And yes deepika is doing just fine …she’s still one of the top actresses in terms of popularity 

Edited by pathaka - 2 years ago
Maraka_Musso89 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

yeh. I was confused aswell

Now in interviews she says chay and her fell in love during ymc and have been together for 9 years with “ups and downs”

What sort of a “down” involves dating somebody else 😂

I think she just says it to make it sound more romantic than it is 😂

I'm pretty sure those are lies. 

Chaitu might have been dating Tamannaah for a long time and when she went up North for her career something happened. 

The interactions between Samantha and Tamannaah are weird on Twitter and Chaitanya and Tamannaah never interact when they starred in 2 hits together. 

Nagarjuna and Akhil also mentionne her a lot at the time 

Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

People who shame will do so for any reason from dating history to clothes 

Samantha dosent seem like the kind who would worry abt shaming given she hasn’t adhered to conservatism post marriage and continues to wear and do what she likes 

Don’t see why she would suddenly be conservative here fearing shaming when she has been vocal about not giving an eff about these things 

It’s one thing to give a basic safe answer to evade the question if its intrusive …another thing to make obvious exaggerations 

And yes deepika is doing just fine …she’s still one of the top actresses in terms of popularity 

No, I didn't say she was conservative. It is possible to be modern/progressive and yet be affected by incessant gossip and rumour-mongering. They are not mutually exclusive concepts.

Sam never said they were in deep love since the very beginning. I saw quite a few interviews where she mentioned she was always interested in him but he took time in getting around.

And lol, popularity has nothing to do with being sluut shamed. There are way too many examples for this.

PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Maraka_Musso89

I'm pretty sure those are lies. 

Chaitu might have been dating Tamannaah for a long time and when she went up North for her career something happened. 

The interactions between Samantha and Tamannaah are weird on Twitter and Chaitanya and Tamannaah never interact when they starred in 2 hits together. 

Nagarjuna and Akhil also mentionne her a lot at the time 

Tamannah dated chaitu... This is news to me. I never heard about it. If chaitu was dating her then from where Samantha came...

I never heard any rumor on tamannah so far in the industry.. I always felt she is close to ram charan (as friend).

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Yes.even i have never heard any such rumours about tamanna n chaitanya though I have heard about chaitanya anushka.But chaitanya Tamanna were a cute pair.

Originally posted by: -PD-

Tamannah dated chaitu... This is news to me. I never heard about it. If chaitu was dating her then from where Samantha came...

I never heard any rumor on tamannah so far in the industry.. I always felt she is close to ram charan (as friend).

forza thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Terenaina

I never watched this Samantha and I am not interested in it. I am not interested in watching janvhi either, I never watched her movies but I like the songs she did. Srk should choose konkona Sen sharma please or any other fresh pairing that I like to see 

Konkona is the Best Actress in Bollywood. Very underrated 

InspectorShirke thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

SRK and Janvi............have some shame SRK

CuttingChai thumbnail

Battle of the noses- one Pakoda natural nose, one busted nose job, one good nose job.