Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maraka_Musso89 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by: Chasa

Wasn't nayathara doing this? It was trending on twitter a few days back.

I saw something about her not having confirmed her présence in the movie.

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I never watched this Samantha and I am not interested in it. I am not interested in watching janvhi either, I never watched her movies but I like the songs she did. Srk should choose konkona Sen sharma please or any other fresh pairing that I like to see 

Edited by Terenaina - 2 years ago
JayaBachan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Terenaina

I never watched this Samantha and I am not interested in it. I am not interested in watching janvhi either, I never watched her movies but I like the songs she did. Srk should choose konkona Sen sharma please or any other fresh pairing that I like to see 

No worries. I’ll call SRK right now and will tell him to choose an actress that you will like to see 😂

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Terenaina

This is a new IF summoning spell 

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

No worries. I’ll call SRK right now and will tell him to choose an actress that you will like to see 😂

Thank you, please tell him no more pairing with Katrina or anuskha and don’t choose Samantha. Tell him to Choose konkona sen sharma, Tabu, dp, kajol, kriti, Kiara or any other actresses I like. Replace janhvi with athiya shetty, I like athiya. 

blUeNoSed thumbnail

Jahnvi is wayyyy too young, old enough to be his granddaughter. Hope this is not true. Yuccckk

Talis thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: blUeNoSed

Jahnvi is wayyyy too young, old enough to be his granddaughter. Hope this is not true. Yuccckk

Even worse she's way too poor an actress to be paired up against SRK

It's a dual role so I wonder if he's gong to be de-aged for one of them via VFX or would that be too much like Fan...

Edited by Talis - 2 years ago
w4always thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maraka_Musso89

I still can't understand how she and Chaitu happened ToT

Does anyone have the goss on this? Samantha and Sid were going steady, almost married and the next thing you know she's dating Chaithanya

briahna thumbnail

unfortunately another floppy for my shah ❤️

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Where did you even find these random comments from? 🤣

I think some SRK fans just made this up as a joke. Do you honestly think the movie is going to be called Billu Sanda? 🤣

The only rumor that's been in the media is Nayantara.