Samantha opposite SRK in Atlee's film? - Page 3

Posted: 2 years ago

Flopie srk trying to be in news đŸ˜†

Originally posted by w4always

Does anyone have the goss on this? Samantha and Sid were going steady, almost married and the next thing you know she's dating Chaithanya

yeh. I was confused aswell

Now in interviews she says chay and her fell in love during ymc and have been together for 9 years with “ups and downs”

What sort of a “down” involves dating somebody else 😂

I think she just says it to make it sound more romantic than it is 😂

Op doing great job of getting Samantha hated even before her debut👏

More pr posts please 

A few days back Nora Fatehi's paid PR bots did trend, "Nora Fatehi in Krrish 4".

Edited by Galouti - 2 years ago

Younger woman with my buddha SRK...o siyapa😲....chalo mil kar rona shuru karein...😭😭

Originally posted by pathaka

Now in interviews she says chay and her fell in love during ymc and have been together for 9 years with “ups and downs”

Exactly, she just wants to make it sound like they've always been in love. My theory is that she liked Chay in the beginning (more than he liked her), he doesn't commit to her - so she goes on to date Sid. Then they work together in Manam, and he wants her back (ofc cos she's with someone else). Then she dumps Sid to be with Chay. 

This is entirely my theory, so... 

Edited by w4always - 2 years ago
Originally posted by pathaka

That's a safe answer.. why go into details about when she dated someone else and when she started dating Chaitanya? Just say we were friends from the beginning and gradually transitioned into a relationship.

Especially given how our society views women dating multiple men, I don't blame her for sticking to a safe answer to a very intrusive, personal question.

Originally posted by w4always

Exactly, she just wants to make it sound like they've always been in love. My theory is that she liked Chay in the beginning (more than he liked her), he doesn't commit to her - so she goes on to date Sid. Then they work together in Manam, and he wants her back (ofc cos she's with someone else). Then she dumps Sid to be with Chay. 

This is entirely my theory, so... 

My theory is similar 

She liked him to begin with…he didn’t reciprocate , she moved on and dated Sid and was almost abt to marry him …maybe she didn’t like sid’s unstable ways (he was known to fall in and out of love like ranbir with several ladies)…so she broke up with him (they had a some weird shading on each other on Twitter going on post their breakup…) 

She then worked with chay in manam, they decided to start things up again …I do feel Sam might have pushed him a bit for it coz he always seemed pretty chill and calm whereas she drools all over the place for him dropping hints abt dating him much before they went public😂

She’s kinda not subtle abt it 😂

He even said she threatened to tie rakhi to him if he didn’t tell his parents abt them 😂

Edited by pathaka - 2 years ago
Originally posted by Lord_Voldemort

That's a safe answer.. why go into details about when she dated someone else and when she started dating Chaitanya? Just say we were friends from the beginning and gradually transitioned into a relationship.

Especially given how our society views women dating multiple men, I don't blame her for sticking to a safe answer to a very intrusive, personal question.

Don’t think it’s abt how society views women who dated multiple men …deepika is doing just fine …

Also not really an intrusive q…she’s not asked abt who she dated before …

Regardless 

Seems more like she tries to phone in a grand love story of how in love she was for 9 years with him ..

Chay actually maintains a dignified response of them being friends and then eventually dating and getting married …and he’s dated other women too …

He seems much more realistic and down to earth 👍🏼