Anupamaa Written Update 28 Jun 2021

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Episode begins with Baa Babuji , Pakhi , Samar discussing the pressure of the three working women in their house , Kinjal, Kavya and Anupama , they decide to share the house work . 
Anupama is pleased but feel guilty about Baa Babuji doing housework .

Kinjal also comes to kitchen to  help Anupama with cooking but Anupama sends her away saying she was very busy at office so she could leave the cooking to Anupama.

Kinjal feels guilty .

Soon Anupama’s mother  Kanta falls ill  and Anupama has to rush to hospital . She leaves suddenly . 

Kavya and Kinjal are burdened with house work .

Kavya does nothing herself n instigates Kinjal against it . Kinjal struggles with housework but Baa is very critical , she cribs and criticises what ever Kinjal cooks . Kinjal gets frustrated and lashes out at baa for being inconsiderate and not appreciative of her efforts . Baa is shocked and so is Anupama Anupama asks Kinjal to respect elders .

Kavya  all’s up Rakhi and asks her tk come and see how Kinjal has been reduced to an Anupama .. slogging in kitchen  like a maid 

Precap

Rakhi arrives at Shah house and creates ruckus with Baa Babuji for making Kinjal slog in kitchen just like they did to Anupama . She attacks Anupama for forcing Kinjal to take her role and threatens to file police case of torture against Shah family n Anupama .

All are shocked , Kavya smirks cunningly. 

Edited by Sutapasima - 2 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sutapasima thumbnail

If baa can sit on the swing or on the chair , she can sit in the kitchen too .. what stopping Baa  from sitting in kitchen and supervising the young girl’s cooking efforts ?? I have seen elderly ladies guiding new brides in my family.

Thats the way we learn .. not by criticising n complaining but by patiently directing and advising the girl .

neo7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

If baa can sit on the swing or on the chair , she can sit in the kitchen too .. what stopping Baa  from sitting in kitchen and supervising the young girl’s cooking efforts ?? I have seen elderly ladies guiding new brides in my family.

Thats the way we learn .. not by criticising n complaining but by patiently directing and advising the girl .

Yes, if she would have calmly explained her or atleast appreciated her efforts and would have no worries you will get better with time rather than comparing it with Anupamaa, and on top of ot Kavya's constant instigation.

She had to loose her cool. Only wrong thing she said 2as munny subah se chali jaati hai aur raat ko ghar aati hai air main fas jaati hun. Otherwise her outburst was justified and whatever she said was not wrong. Baa needed this reality check. May be she will improve now, that you don't need to always taunt to correct, but teach to correct anyone.

Colt.Pixy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

saasu o badhi evi j hoy. karvu kai nai ane je kare ene jash ne maathe jutiya j marva. 

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: neo7

Yes, if she would have calmly explained her or atleast appreciated her efforts and would have no worries you will get better with time rather than comparing it with Anupamaa, and on top of ot Kavya's constant instigation.

She had to loose her cool. Only wrong thing she said 2as munny subah se chali jaati hai aur raat ko ghar aati hai air main fas jaati hun. Otherwise her outburst was justified and whatever she said was not wrong. Baa needed this reality check. May be she will improve now, that you don't need to always taunt to correct, but teach to correct anyone.

Yes I agree , there was no need tk be so critical of the girl who was actually trying .

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Colt.Pixy

saasu o badhi evi j hoy. karvu kai nai ane je kare ene jash ne maathe jutiya j marva. 

Yeah MILs are always shown as evil in TV serials .. I real life not all are like this yaar .. yes a few of them are and some are worse .. but not every one yaar

neo7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Colt.Pixy

Kinjal ni saas evi nathi, eni saas ni saas evi che 😂😂😂