•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 2 years ago

That's sweet. Forgot he existed. Why do actors let themselves go if they are no longer on screen? Harman is only 40. I think I should introduce him to Dino Morea and Rahul Khanna. 

Originally posted by canuck-umz

That's sweet. Forgot he existed. Why do actors let themselves go if they are no longer on screen? Harman is only 40. I think I should introduce him to Dino Morea and Rahul Khanna. 

He looks fine I think. Having abs is not easy, especially when they have no incentive to maintain such a body. 

Fardeen Khan is an example I would use for letting go. He bloated up and gained an unhealthy amount of weight. Harman looks healthy.

Gayi Driver ki naukri. 

Didn't know Harry Baweja suffered from stroke. He is young in mid 60s or so, hope he recovers completely.

Edited by MooPoint - 2 years ago

I always really liked Harman ❤️

Originally posted by Lord_Voldemort

He looks fine I think. Having abs is not easy, especially when they have no incentive to maintain such a body. 

Fardeen Khan is an example I would use for letting go. He bloated up and gained an unhealthy amount of weight. Harman looks healthy.

The incentive should be yourself and that's it. I don't expect abs but staying in shape will always benefit a person. Like I said 40 is still young but I guess if he wants to look 50+ then up to him. 

Fardeen looks great these days!