Page
of
1Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
That's sweet. Forgot he existed. Why do actors let themselves go if they are no longer on screen? Harman is only 40. I think I should introduce him to Dino Morea and Rahul Khanna.
Originally posted by: canuck-umz
That's sweet. Forgot he existed. Why do actors let themselves go if they are no longer on screen? Harman is only 40. I think I should introduce him to Dino Morea and Rahul Khanna.
He looks fine I think. Having abs is not easy, especially when they have no incentive to maintain such a body.
Fardeen Khan is an example I would use for letting go. He bloated up and gained an unhealthy amount of weight. Harman looks healthy.
Gayi Driver ki naukri.
Didn't know Harry Baweja suffered from stroke. He is young in mid 60s or so, hope he recovers completely.
I always really liked Harman ❤️
Originally posted by: Lord_Voldemort
He looks fine I think. Having abs is not easy, especially when they have no incentive to maintain such a body.
Fardeen Khan is an example I would use for letting go. He bloated up and gained an unhealthy amount of weight. Harman looks healthy.
The incentive should be yourself and that's it. I don't expect abs but staying in shape will always benefit a person. Like I said 40 is still young but I guess if he wants to look 50+ then up to him.
Fardeen looks great these days!
https://www.instagram.com/p/Da5h98rMNxc/?igsh=Mm1mYnlocXZoYWpt
https://x.com/Freak4Salman/status/2045845791294501246?s=20
1