Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: NITIKA

I always loved reading love stories from my teenage only and already read many novels of sudeep sir preeti shinoy ravindra singh and i also like reading fan fiction stories on wattpad and now here reading your stories from last two weeks almost read all of your stories if anyone is left please mention it's name and since you are girl and an awesome author so i just couldn't believe my luck of comming in touch with such a good person...take care sis ❤❤❤ and please update soon and more it's weekend please🙏 my dear author💕💕💕 🥰...reply me soon i love reading your messages...

Same pinch😆

I have also been reading sudeep sir, preeti shenoy and ravindra singh, chetan bhagat a lot. Apart from them, mills and boons have been my favourite ever since i stepped into teenage 😆

Its always feels nice to interact with you.🤗

I am afraid update will not be possible on weekend as I have some important work but will try to update soon.

NITIKA thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

it's ok but try to update soon dear as only one more week to go and then i will be back to my office but will read your stories in my free time ..do your work and take care❤❤❤.btw i loved the story child bride and specially how neil called mini minu 🤩🤩only sensible writers like you can do it..give me reply soon..take care and atleast name some of stories if have not read..i will try to read it this weekend...🥰🥰

Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NITIKA

it's ok but try to update soon dear as only one more week to go and then i will be back to my office but will read your stories in my free time ..do your work and take care❤❤❤.btw i loved the story child bride and specially how neil called mini minu 🤩🤩only sensible writers like you can do it..give me reply soon..take care and atleast name some of stories if have not read..i will try to read it this weekend...🥰🥰

Will try to update soonest.

Sure take your time to read and comment after your office.

Glad you liked child bride story, thanks a lot.

NITIKA thumbnail

why will i not like such amazing reading stories of yours and specially the suspense you creates like the tv serial writers like mukta dond of naagin 5 another amazing show i liked after patiala babes but i also ended soon...but it's good i got so much of mineil because of you ❤❤ though the show not ended well you made good ending in every story and i was literally crying reading the don story as it has so much emotional parts too...i think you should try writing as a professional writers and i will be the first one to get your signed copy of your books..❤❤❤ what say..reply soon dear author💕💕💕...

NITIKA thumbnail

ruhani ishq is another level...romance saga of purity too good to read wow ❤🥰😍💕💕💕💕 update some more stories like this...if you were a producer we could have got so much of mineil..still so much content to read..i loved it...thankyou dear author sis..reply soon..will love to listen from you...🙏

zalima thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Last update ka bhi anniversary hoga abh🤣

N_sharmaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: zalima

Last update ka bhi anniversary hoga abh🤣

🤣  🤣  Anjali will kick us🤣

su_94 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Update or write a  os/ epilogue and please complete this story .

Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: su_94

Update or write a  os/ epilogue and please complete this story .

🤣

Mere jyada dino tak gayab hote hi tum logo ki tension badh jati hai🤣

Aur mujhe gaaliyan aur revolt ki dhamkiya bhi milne lagti hai🤣

su_94 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bechain_Bulbul

🤣

Mere jyada dino tak gayab hote hi tum logo ki tension badh jati hai🤣

Aur mujhe gaaliyan aur revolt ki dhamkiya bhi milne lagti hai🤣

Yes and specially with this story 💔 Chances are more and you know the reason 🤣