zalima thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Happy happy anniversary πŸŽ‰πŸŽˆπŸŽˆ

Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Krithzz

One year can't wait to see what's stored for them that pp , love , bechaini β˜ΊοΈ

Will update soon

Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: zalima

Happy happy anniversary πŸŽ‰πŸŽˆπŸŽˆ

Thanks

Story puri ho gayi hoti aur celebration hota to jyada khushi hoti...but abhi tak story adhuri haiπŸ˜”

Anyways ..thanks a lot for love and support πŸ€—

su_94 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Superstars πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ this couple have that fire in them. Let's see how Anjali will shape their characters once they fall in love ,get married πŸ˜‰ N then starts all problems for them 🀣

N_sharmaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Her office people πŸ€’

NITIKA thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Bechain_bulbul you have made me bechain for this story see how intensely this girl writes just like sudeep sir or preeti shinoy mam please update it soon ❀❀❀

Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NITIKA

Bechain_bulbul you have made me bechain for this story see how intensely this girl writes just like sudeep sir or preeti shinoy mam please update it soon ❀❀❀

Thanks for showering lots of praises. Honestly i dont think i am that good...but you all readers have given me so much inspiration.

Will update this one soon.

NITIKA thumbnail

i simply love your writing the way you writes and keep the story intense whether is love story or thriller or romance you never fails to impress me and others dear sis...truely blessed to have in contact with a sweet girl and author like you..update more stories pleaseπŸ™ take care...β€β€β€πŸ’•πŸ₯°

Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NITIKA

i simply love your writing the way you writes and keep the story intense whether is love story or thriller or romance you never fails to impress me and others dear sis...truely blessed to have in contact with a sweet girl and author like you..update more stories pleaseπŸ™ take care...β€β€β€πŸ’•πŸ₯°

😳

The amount of praises you are showering over me, at this rate reading your comments will become my favourite thingπŸ˜†

Thanks a lotπŸ€—

NITIKA thumbnail

I always loved reading love stories from my teenage only and already read many novels of sudeep sir preeti shinoy ravindra singh and i also like reading fan fiction stories on wattpad and now here reading your stories from last two weeks almost read all of your stories if anyone is left please mention it's name and since you are girl and an awesome author so i just couldn't believe my luck of comming in touch with such a good person...take care sis ❀❀❀ and please update soon and more it's weekend pleaseπŸ™ my dear authorπŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’• πŸ₯°...reply me soon i love reading your messages...