Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanum23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

Interesting pro

Dadi pota's having good bonding dadi is concern about maan for something dev cheer her mood 

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

hi there..... trust you are fine?

please try and update, thanks

khwaishfan thumbnail

how are you?

hope that there will be an update 

firdausLives thumbnail

Yaar let me try again tonight, it just wont let me post, maybe if i try posting shorter chapters, that will make a difference?

khwaishfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: firdausLives

Yaar let me try again tonight, it just wont let me post, maybe if i try posting shorter chapters, that will make a difference?

thanks

that will be great.....

I am unsure why you are experiencing this problem 

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

What happened a year ago? It is something that still haunts them.

taahir004 thumbnail

Congratulations on your FF

Title sounds Intriguing 

taahir004 thumbnail

Captivating Prologue 

The Khurana family looks happy and normal 

but it seems they carry great pain 

something had happened to them a year ago 

that has changed them 

I'm so eager to read this story 

firdausLives thumbnail

Chapter 1

The Khurana Constructions office came to a standstill for a second; hands stilled over the keyboards, hands stilled with coffees midway to their mouths. The sound of an alarm interrupted their morning, and people rushed to their seats because no one wanted to get in the way of their stony boss at the beginning of such a busy day. Sure enough, Maan Singh Khuranastrode into his office space purposely, followed by his equally tall, if not as cold brother, Dev Singh Khurana. All the office staff looked on as they made their way to their respective offices, then breathed a sigh of relief. It’s not like they were terrified of them, but they were not not scared of them either. Nobody wanted to get on the wrong side of the elder Khurana ever, but for the past year, anyone who irked the younger Khurana did not fare too well either. It was a shame really, Dev’s joviality kept the office mood a little lighter, I guess some things aren’t meant to be.

Sighing, Adi turned to Pinky, thinking all of these thoughts at once, his forehead scrunched, making his glasses slip past his nose. “I hope it will be different soon, a little like before, now that Meera and Dev are getting serious. Dev and us all, we can use a few laughs.”

Frowning, Pinky said, “It’s not that simple Adi sir, it is just not a matter of replacing HER with her. Meera is great, but we both know what SHE meant …” 

Edited by firdausLives - 2 years ago
firdausLives thumbnail

strugging to upload the next few paragraphs

Edited by firdausLives - 2 years ago