Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Katy4566 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: ilovepyaar

Spoke my mind. Bondita started to slowly mature post Hira mandi track, and after menstruation and Manorama she matured even more. Also it's a fact that females tend to mature emotionally quite young, like early teens. So Bondita having and understanding these feelings is something that won't surprise me. ❤️

maorama ka track should make bon end to polygamy

yeah and shw is bondita who is selfelss and never keeps expectation 

she will have an unconventional thinking -see from her look ,her smile

she klnew howher marriage happened

in her heartshe wull have devotion and love for ani and all other aspects will develop dheere dheere

plus she is a progressive girll with her own pov-she willl have dedication to give freedom to young girls

let us wlecome our elder bon in whom i will see my munchkin bon

like aura welcomed

also-guys the promo jsut introdieced aanchal looks and smile which resembles aura

bhshre95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ilovepyaar

Tbh I think Bondita didn't have feelings for Anirudh during the forced crush track, but I think she always considered Anirudh her husband. Remember her dialogues when she broke her marriage during her aashirvaad ceremony? The first thing she said when she woke up was "I am already married to my Sakha Babu"... means she feels like that despite breaking her marriage. Also, she said her and Ani had given "aahuti" of their marriage, which implies that she feels it's a great sacrifice. 

It makes sense to me if she's shown in love already, but I feel like they'll just keep the bond as it is now with chhoti Ani and Bon for now. They will build on it slowly. 

As for BTS, here's one. Sumati Ma was there too in another one. 

Agree with your words, maybe she still considers him her husband. Also, when he was about to leave her to boarding school, he had told she can choose her life partner when sh grows up and she had asked can she choose him? Somewhere she hasn't been able to completely leave that relationship, moreover its not easy for such a young girl to do so. 

In Thankumaa track she seems very attached to Ani no doubt, he has been her only support throughout, but I didn't feel like she would be in love with him. But lets see how they take it.

@bold- I would love if they keep the bond intact after leap too.

Thanks for the bts😃 its written Deenpur court, did they shift from Tulsipur or something?

I am hoping for atleast a few courtroom scenes, leap ke pehle toh ek baar bhi Ani ko court mein ladte hue nahi dikhaya😒

bhshre95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Indira1211

I think Bonditas love that started as a crush ..blossomed into love before the leap..she was like supposed to be 14 years old by then… And she clearly said that her marriage has already happened to her Saka babu…and even sumati said that Anirudh is more important to Bondita than her own life..so it’s possible she had those feelings but didn’t understand or acknowledge that it was love…but obviously while growing up and becoming an adult she understood what love was and that she loved him…and now she wants to complete their love story…well either way ..or whatever it is…I’m excited., I grew to love aurra because she was Bondita …so I’ll definitely be watching Bonditas journey till the end .,I’ve already experienced this situation in an itv show. I started watching Naamkarann and loved little avni and after 6 months the  show took a leap and I grew to love big Avni just as much as I loved little .Avni..maybe even more..So I’m sure as barrister babu progresses after the leap..I’ll grow attached to big Bondita too..😀

I am okay with the leap, it was inevitable one day or the other. And its important for story moving forward but this pyaar thing isn't sitting well with me. They could have shown something else about Bondita's character, as a student or barrister or how she generally is but making the whole thing about patr was a bit meh. BB is very famous and it going for a leap is a big thing, so promo could have been much more interesting.

In any case, I will give it a try and watch a few episodes after leap to see how they take it

Katy4566 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bhshre95

I am okay with the leap, it was inevitable one day or the other. And its important for story moving forward but this pyaar thing isn't sitting well with me. They could have shown something else about Bondita's character, as a student or barrister or how she generally is but making the whole thing about patr was a bit meh. BB is very famous and it going for a leap is a big thing, so promo could have been much more interesting.

In any case, I will give it a try and watch a few episodes after leap to see how they take it

Exaxlty till now pre eap aura established bon character as hardened fierce yet a devoted girl 

Now tell me bon should think girls don’t get rights to live like sahe was to be sati,right to get educated like ruined by child amrriage how can she just think of love and the way rangu is putting songs like Asha ishq it is cringey for my social oriented show

Show that on growing ho after being a barrister bon has mann ka rishta like the choti Bon has attachment and affection with him 

Katy4566 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Katy4566

Exaxlty till now pre eap aura established bon character as hardened fierce yet a devoted girl 

Now tell me bon should think girls don’t get rights to live like sahe was to be sati,right to get educated like ruined by child amrriage how can she just think of love and the way rangu is putting songs like Asha ishq it is cringey for my social oriented show

Show that on growing ho after being a barrister bon has mann ka rishta like the choti Bon has attachment and affection with him 

People won’t appreciate Aanchal if rangu shows ehr like directly in love as people loved aura character for its uniqueness and Bondita growth is seen

It will make her oaoxistu induced crush and all right and effector her child marriage 

She should not expect love and relation from ani as she herself being a mature woman should know ani never loved her in that way was attached to her and only maitre to save her lie 

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

This promo looks more appealing then the previous one😊

Katy4566 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PutijaChalhov

This promo looks more appealing then the previous one😊

it looks the core essence of bon is same

..RiMi.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: bhshre95

I hope you are right. But I seriously think they could have shot a better promo or just left us with the last one. The promo could have been much more interesting like showing some courtroom drama or something about Anirudh's perspective. But they just made it about pyaar. Barrister babu was never promoted as love story. I am not against them falling in love, because we all know Rudhita are the end game but its just that I didn't want Bondita to be shown in love suddenly after leap. In Thakumaa track she really seems to have grown out of her crush. 

Also this promo feels badly shot, Ani ajeeb sa expression de raha hai, atleast uska kuch dialogue toh rakhte.

And what is the BTS pic you are talking about, can you please share it here?

This is what I wanted to say. 😆

You compare this promo to the promo which we got when this show started 🤪 there we used to talk about Barrister/ Pratha / Rishta etc. 

Abhi Barrister toh already bann gayi right ? 🤪 bas pyaar is her supreme motive 🤣

..RiMi.. thumbnail

Tad 🤣

Why did u make this post 🤪

Maine bas title padha and samajh gayi promo me kya hoga 🤣

Siddiquie thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..RiMi..

Tad 🤣

Why did u make this post 🤪

Maine bas title padha and samajh gayi promo me kya hoga 🤣

Rims,I really don't know maine yeh kyun banaya🤣

@ul- isliye rakha ki title padhke hi log samjh jaayein aur zyaada umeed na lagaye🤣