Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bhshre95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: ..RiMi..

This is what I wanted to say. 😆

You compare this promo to the promo which we got when this show started 🤪 there we used to talk about Barrister/ Pratha / Rishta etc. 

Abhi Barrister toh already bann gayi right ? 🤪 bas pyaar is her supreme motive 🤣

Rimi🤗

Vahi toh, those promos used to be so interesting, and those taglines too. Favourite one was where Bon is asking questions to Ani.

Abb yeh kya pyaar pyaar ki ratt lagaye baithe hain. There are so many things they could have shown. They seem to be shooting for Bondita's graduation, why not show that? Or something that would give more insight into how Bondita has become post leap. Thay could have actually shown both choti and badi Bondita together.

Why not some catchy tagline about the changed dynamics post leap? Something that can make people curious and look forward to it

But no we get khwaab, pyaar etc etc honestly this promo is a put off😒 

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: bhshre95

I am okay with the leap, it was inevitable one day or the other. And its important for story moving forward but this pyaar thing isn't sitting well with me. They could have shown something else about Bondita's character, as a student or barrister or how she generally is but making the whole thing about patr was a bit meh. BB is very famous and it going for a leap is a big thing, so promo could have been much more interesting.

In any case, I will give it a try and watch a few episodes after leap to see how they take it

they will have to Retain Bonditas character in the adult Bondita..we viewers have to identify the older Bondita with the younger one,.so the writers hopefully have done this…and they’ve chosen the actress well…she has a similar smile to aura..and she’s young..only 16 in real life ..so she’ll look ok with Pravisht… 😀

kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Her smile as innocent like little bon .so cute ..ani looks cute with those glasses..would love to c their interaction 😍