Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sasha14 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Eternalallure

Someone point out to Rra that there are two mistakes in the whole scene for him to get haunted by🤣

Hahaha I’m sure people will come up with more mistakes just for the sake of it and then the whole scene will become a mistake and rra will regret making this mistake of posting it 🤣🤣🤣 even he wouldn’t have thought of all the mistakes and now he will be haunted by all these mistakes for the rest of life 😂

On a serious note, I don’t want him to leave us hanging like shashu does in the show and want him to answer and tell us what the mistake is 😶

Edited by sasha14 - 2 years ago
bahi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: sasha14

I think the mistake is in the first scene. He turned before the other actor completed his lines, as in he turned at 'excuse me' when he was supposed to turn after 'officer'. In that scene, it looks like he was almost prepared that he is going to be stopped when it was supposed to be unexpected. This is such a random guess, couldn't catch any mistake forcefully pointing out this one 

I was also thinking the same. 🤣

bahi. thumbnail

It really is more of a problem in script than acting, but honestly, that's the only fault I could find. The first scene which you say could be too, because he did turn a little abruptly, but I don't really see it as some noticeable fault. If he is talking about that, and getting haunted by that, then he is a big moron

I agree man, this is more kind of writing mistake. But it could be nice if he revealed it by himself. Now people are coming up with more than one mistakes. 🤣

pyaar2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

It really is more of a problem in script than acting, but honestly, that's the only fault I could find. The first scene which you say could be too, because he did turn a little abruptly, but I don't really see it as some noticeable fault. If he is talking about that, and getting haunted by that, then he is a big moron

Thats called honesty and dedication. Who admits mistake now a days?If Industry could not use this gem of the actor then its their loss as well as us. Yeh larka toh khad ko vi sona bana sakta hai. I will kidnap him from Dehra, if  he does not return soon 

bahi. thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyaar2012

Thats called honesty and dedication. Who admits mistake now a days?If Industry could not use this gem of the actor then its their loss as well as us. Yeh larka toh khad ko vi sona bana sakta hai. I will kidnap him from Dehra, if  he does not return soon 

This was my first thought too. Nobody will hardly declare that they made a mistake like this on SoMe. Most of the people tries so hard to show the best version of themself on SoMe. But I find Rra being a person, who dares to show his vulnerable side on SoMe too. He content on SoME are always raw. 

Edited by bahi. - 2 years ago
pyaar2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

He,by nature,is a lil bit raw. He does'nt really fake it.

If u will watch his iv,u will find both his intelligence and raw honesty. Sehban Azim who plays Malhar Rane in Tujhse hai Raabta is similar to him. He too,is very honest. I have seen true unadultered friendsip between Rahel and Sehreem and their fiery on screen chemistry. 

My hot fav

Rahel and Sehreem=Riansh /Kalma.

bahi. thumbnail

He,by nature,is a lil bit raw. He does'nt really fake it.

If u will watch his iv,u will find both his intelligence and raw honesty. Sehban Azim who plays Malhar Rane in Tujhse hai Raabta is similar to him. He too,is very honest. I have seen true unadultered friendsip between Rahel and Sehreem and their fiery on screen chemistry. 

My hot fav

Rahel and Sehreem=Riansh /Kalma.

Yeah I have almost watched all Rra's interview. I find him raw in his own way. But he admits that sometimes he has to do things which he might not want to do . but do it for the sake of his job. So he can't be fully himself. He had even said this in one of two interviews. He knows people are interviewing him because of his character and show. So he is doing it more for promotion. He said that he is not really an extrovert person, but since he is working in an extrovert industry he feels like has to be like that sometimes (more open and loud). But we can't really call it faking it or blame him anything related to this. It's tough to be an open book and I personally don't think you should be that in a media field. Glad he is a private person, who managed to find a good balance in terms of sharing himself.  

Edited by bahi. - 2 years ago
Eternalallure thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

No doubt he is honest and dedicated in his work. This also shows that he is trying to aim for as much perfection as possible in his craft. But, people do tend to judge themselves more harshly than others. Watching our own work feels very cringey and mortifying most of the times😆 So, he should try to relax and stop being so harsh on himself for his own peace of mind👍🏼 And, make a comeback real, real soon. 

Max789 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Yeh naina Raichand ne jis rehab centre mein kuch hafte guzara hai , waha ke bhi dna bank se check karo .

Aisa bhi hoskata hai waha pe kisi se koi dushmani mod liya hai aur hume pata bhi nahi .

I wanna go with every possibility .

@bold Kya yeh possible hai ? 

Just want to know ? 

Anybody tell me 😁

Edited by Max789 - 2 years ago
Max789 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I think he forgot the dialogue , when he called him out again , but he covered it and it looked natural .🤔

He gave the Hint : He forgot his dialogue but  where ?

I think there is no mistake done in dialogues, it's  just that he forgot his dialogue for a brief moment and corrected it with his acting .

Ps : still trying to figure out 👻