Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bahi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQgLBWQhibd/

Lol I have hard time figuring out, what mistake he is mentioning. He is too good an actor that it doesn't seem that obvious to me. And it has been a long time since I've watched Twisted. 

phoenix27 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bahi.

Lol I have hard time figuring out, what mistake he is mentioning. He is too good an actor that it doesn't seem that obvious to me. And it has been a long time since I've watched Twisted. 

not able to figure out what he is talking about 

Eternalallure thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: bahi.

Did he post this today too along with the story?? And what mistake?! 

Eternalallure thumbnail
He said 𝘴𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘦𝘴 𝘴𝘦 𝘋𝘕𝘈 𝘭𝘦𝘬𝘢𝘳 𝘥𝘯𝘢 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘵 𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘤𝘩 𝘬𝘢𝘳𝘰. FINGERPRINT 😂😂
sasha14 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I think the mistake is in the first scene. He turned before the other actor completed his lines, as in he turned at 'excuse me' when he was supposed to turn after 'officer'. In that scene, it looks like he was almost prepared that he is going to be stopped when it was supposed to be unexpected. This is such a random guess, couldn't catch any mistake forcefully pointing out this one 

sasha14 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Eternalallure

He said 𝘴𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘦𝘴 𝘴𝘦 𝘋𝘕𝘈 𝘭𝘦𝘬𝘢𝘳 𝘥𝘯𝘢 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘵 𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘤𝘩 𝘬𝘢𝘳𝘰. FINGERPRINT 😂😂

Even i thought about this but he said the mistake is acting level. Isn't this more of a factual mistake than acting? 

Navdeep_08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sasha14

I think the mistake is in the first scene. He turned before the other actor completed his lines, as in he turned at 'excuse me' when he was supposed to turn after 'officer'. In that scene, it looks like he was almost prepared that he is going to be stopped when it was supposed to be unexpected. This is such a random guess, couldn't catch any mistake forcefully pointing out this one 

Yep he turned before other person calls him out

Eternalallure thumbnail

Originally posted by: sasha14

Even i thought about this but he said the mistake is acting level. Isn't this more of a factual mistake than acting? 

It really is more of a problem in script than acting, but honestly, that's the only fault I could find. The first scene which you say could be too, because he did turn a little abruptly, but I don't really see it as some noticeable fault. If he is talking about that, and getting haunted by that, then he is a big moron

Eternalallure thumbnail

Originally posted by: Navdeep_08

Yep he turned before other person calls him out

Someone point out to Rra that there are two mistakes in the whole scene for him to get haunted by🤣