Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: _RS_

What's your age? 

If you are under 21, I'd say get them done. 

Baad mein it'll be more awkward once you're in Post Grad or working. 

So get them now!

I think she’s in school

Autumn_Rose thumbnail

When your are young, it doesn’t take much time.. as you age braces take longer 

YouAreLoved thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yup I'm in school, not comfortable to reveal my exact age, but I must have slipped up somewhere... oh well. My teeth are a bit uneven, but nothing too crazy. Bugs my mum a lot though, cuz she had that exact same problem. After the things I've heard in regards to braces... *shudders*. Plus all of the food restrictions, I'll not even last a day lol.

Autumn_Rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: SuMod

Yup I'm in school, not comfortable to reveal my exact age, but I must have slipped up somewhere... oh well. My teeth are a bit uneven, but nothing too crazy. Bugs my mum a lot though, cuz she had that exact same problem. After the things I've heard in regards to braces... *shudders*. Plus all of the food restrictions, I'll not even last a day lol.

If you are in school lagwa lo. But get them done from a good reputed place only else it will become a lengthy painful experience. Uneven teeth can cause issues later in life as it’s hard to clean them.

Eating restrictions are only in the beginning and whenever you go to the orthodontist for tightening them. Shuru main pain hota hai.. if you don’t have much issue it may take less time and may not be very painful.  

I hated mine but now I’m happy I got it done. It’s something that will last a life time, after just a couple of years. And for some can cause significant change in appearance. Think about it.

war_is_peace thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SuMod

oh. So THAT plan is out of the window. And ive heard so many horror stories regarding braces, ab chahe ishqi roadon pe metro chala de, braces nahi lagwaungi

this is going to sound vague but i have braces right now. 2 mnths huye. 

lagwaa lo. its not so bad. but you can do it after a few months or a year after your vitamin levels are up and you feel more fit. 

also vit d  causes calcium deficiency. so chk that too if u havnt already. and eat soaked dry fruits, that way they absorb into your body better. 

i hope u feel better soon 🤗

YouAreLoved thumbnail

Originally posted by: Autumn_Rose

If you are in school lagwa lo. But get them done from a good reputed place only else it will become a lengthy painful experience. Uneven teeth can cause issues later in life as it’s hard to clean them.

Eating restrictions are only in the beginning and whenever you go to the orthodontist for tightening them. Shuru main pain hota hai.. if you don’t have much issue it may take less time and may not be very painful.  

I hated mine but now I’m happy I got it done. It’s something that will last a life time, after just a couple of years. And for some can cause significant change in appearance. Think about it.

I'll consider it, but right now going to the dentist is a big no no for me. They definitely can alter your appearance very much. My teeth are not uneven except for 1 or 2 main problem is I have a gap between my two front teeth. My mum and my sister have it too. 

@bold: Yayyy! I eat a lot. People are very surprised when they see me eating. Everyones like "Ye jo itna khati ho, wo jaata kaha hai?" Guess i just have a great metabolism. But I'm glad that it won't be an issue.

YouAreLoved thumbnail

Originally posted by: war_is_peace

this is going to sound vague but i have braces right now. 2 mnths huye. 

lagwaa lo. its not so bad. but you can do it after a few months or a year after your vitamin levels are up and you feel more fit. 

also vit d  causes calcium deficiency. so chk that too if u havnt already. and eat soaked dry fruits, that way they absorb into your body better. 

i hope u feel better soon 🤗

I'll definitely think about it. And yeah, right now nothing can be done.

Yes I knowww. I hate it, taking a step feels like your leg is actually going to break in two pieces. Thank you for all your advice! Baadam gala diye hainm