Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arati007 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Itwas Rsghavs tale , as it was mainly revolved around him and his attitude niw as his past is reveled and Pallavis part is yet to come,  

but i feel its becom story now.....since many small tales are linked too.

About traingele i mean there will be 3rd person be it negative but some way directly related as marriage relation...shade may be gray.

JayashreeR thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

👏🤗🤗

OceanicHeart. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Mihika

No dear don't try and judge Raghav this soon. He is a master in flipping remember....sabko paltu bolta hai but he is the biggest paltu don't forget that. And he is definitely planning something....otherwise agar usko Sunny pe itna bharosa hota to vo kabhi Pallavi ko ye ni puchta ki phone laane ke baad y she is upset aur uss ladke ne kuch bola ya kiya to ni na usko......this is a clear hint ki he is having something up his sleeves.😎

Thanks Tanya....I am better now🤗

I like your positive thinking Mihu ! I'm really hoping it is as you said it is ❤️

I noticed that too he was quick to notice a change in his wife's behaviour hopefully RR as always will surprise us now also ! 

Take care Mihu 🤗

Mihika thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arati007

Itwas Rsghavs tale , as it was mainly revolved around him and his attitude niw as his past is reveled and Pallavis part is yet to come,  

but i feel its becom story now.....since many small tales are linked too.

About traingele i mean there will be 3rd person be it negative but some way directly related as marriage relation...shade may be gray.

Hmm Agreed

Doc thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mihika

Granted to liya hai I agree but agar granted ni lega to aagey jaake khone ka darr bhi usey ni hoga....he has to face that exam because Pallavi will accept her feelings as she is strong and open. Raghav on the other hand runs away from feelings especially love ... Toh that angle is needed.

Thanks Doc  I am better now🤗

Yes quite justified..but i dnt want him to run away..i want him to crave❤️❤️❤️