Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: dhara88

Analysis as always 👏

Take care mihika and  get well soon…❤️

I am better now Dhana. Thanks you🤗

Mihika thumbnail

Originally posted by: parboni

This is the first forum among all the forums I've been jaha par villain ki entry par sab log excited ho jaate hai 😂😂😂

Arey we were shiddat se praying ki Lion jaldi vapas aaye...🤣Mandaar ke liye bhi people prayed ki uska ana zaroori hai🤣

JayashreeR thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Mihika

Yes Jaya .... Today was Pallavi day....har hafte ek day ek ko denge and humlog ka dimaag ka yaha band bajega to join the invisible dots🤣

Thanks Jaya🤗

And I am better now. Hopefully by tomorrow I will be fine completely.👍🏼

@ bold Cvs ka kaam yahi hay

and they enjoy it🤣

good👏 iam expecting that  tomorrow u should create a damaka in forum

Mihika thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arati007

Pati is concerned about Patni being upset and asks her to look into his eyes 

@  bold Itwas best part...he is concerned,  worried and keen to know her feelings.

Till the time it was Raghavs tale but jow its becoming story and taking interesting turns.

Ironically all Sitara stories currently with triangle or ref. Of such relationship,  6 to 10 all 8 stories.

Its not so true in life,  why they are serving such containt.

Arati I will have to disagree here dear. It was not only Raghav's tale. I don't know why but I feel many people have misunderstood the main concept of this show. If you watch this show on Hotstar you would find it under women centric shows. This show is about a widow. Plus what you say about it till now being Raghav's tale is correct upto some extent because Raghav's tale is just a part of the whole MHRW story. Similarly there is Pallavi's tale which is a part of MHRW story. All these small small stories together form MHRW story. In Sai's recent interview he too told about this small and big story concept. And trust me there is no triangle love story here....Sikcand won't do that and that is why it has been made clear from the beginning of Mandaar's entry itself that he will be a negative character.

Mihika thumbnail

Originally posted by: JayashreeR

@ bold Cvs ka kaam yahi hay

and they enjoy it🤣

good👏 iam expecting that  tomorrow u should create a damaka in forum

Hopefully😆

OceanicHeart. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Get well soon Mihu ! 🤗

Baaki EDT par toh humlog discuss kar hi lete hai sab 😆

This sunny is an annoying MCP 🤢

Raghav character has suddenly changed. Apni behen and Amma ke samane he goes blind. 

I think just like Pallu saw how selfish is D Fam it will soon be RRs turn to see his sister's true colour. Abhi bhai prem main he is pagal 🤪

Edited by OceanicHeart. - 2 years ago
JayashreeR thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

🤗🤗

if not tommrw come the day after tomorrow

but better be back soon arandamainda😎🤣🤣

Mihika thumbnail

Originally posted by: OceanicHeart.

Get well soon Mihu ! 🤗

Baaki EDT par toh bumlog discuss kar hi lete hai sab 😆

This sunny is an annoying MCP 🤢

Raghav chat get has suddenly changed. Apni behen and Amma ke samane he goes blind. 

I think just like Pallu saw how selfish is D Fam it will soon be RRs turn to see his sister's true colour. Abhi bhai prem main he is pagal 🤪

No dear don't try and judge Raghav this soon. He is a master in flipping remember....sabko paltu bolta hai but he is the biggest paltu don't forget that. And he is definitely planning something....otherwise agar usko Sunny pe itna bharosa hota to vo kabhi Pallavi ko ye ni puchta ki phone laane ke baad y she is upset aur uss ladke ne kuch bola ya kiya to ni na usko......this is a clear hint ki he is having something up his sleeves.😎

Thanks Tanya....I am better now🤗

Edited by Mihika - 2 years ago
Mihika thumbnail

Originally posted by: JayashreeR

🤗🤗

if not tommrw come the day after tomorrow

but better be back soon arandamainda😎🤣🤣

Ardhamayindi😆