Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JayashreeR thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: parboni

This is the first forum among all the forums I've been jaha par villain ki entry par sab log excited ho jaate hai 😂😂😂

Villain entry means Leads will be in one team

we always see the bright side 🤣

thats why we are excited😉😆

JayashreeR thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Updated dear take care Get well soon🤗🤗

Mihika thumbnail

Originally posted by: JayashreeR

Res

Good that U are feeling better Now

Get well soon and come back to action..🤗🤗

Today Episode was Pallavi show to an Extend

Raghav Got angry when Sunny commented about their marriage and he immediately cut offed him which indication that sunny is going to favce Team RaghVi

sunny has taken Pallavi at light note so he thought he can just manipulate kirti against her and keep her in limits but pallavi si smart got the plan of Sunny and started to use the same tactics of keeping kirti on her side..

Iam waiting how Pallavi will expose Sunny

Iam excited for the game of Sunny Vs Pallavi

Raghav being Concerned that Pallvai is not feeling good

so the yesterday fight was sorted and both accepted it  and filtered it in hawa 🤣

kirti is annoying when she interprets and comes between RaghVi

mansi Jelousy at peak she is just worries that she is not able to do pooja before Pallavi

😳😳

lion entry was bang on

he is with a plan now iam on for it s he always brings RaghVi as a team..

as u said yesterday Sunny is positive and he will be used by lion for revenge...

amma instructing Raghav to buy gifts..

Raghav has poor Saree taste he needs to think improve in selection of saree for pallavi

good to see Farhad enjoying the Banters of Maa and Beta😆

Amma and Pallavi talking abt sadness of Being Widow on the day of Pooja was touching...

Yes Jaya .... Today was Pallavi day....har hafte ek day ek ko denge and humlog ka dimaag ka yaha band bajega to join the invisible dots🤣

Thanks Jaya🤗

And I am better now. Hopefully by tomorrow I will be fine completely.👍🏼

Mihika thumbnail

Originally posted by: Doc

Take rest mihu..!

Yes a good episode.

But pati patni ko kuch ziada hi take it for granted lerha hai..😁😁ye baat hum ko.jach nhi ri hai..she also desrves to be feel special yaar😘

Granted to liya hai I agree but agar granted ni lega to aagey jaake khone ka darr bhi usey ni hoga....he has to face that exam because Pallavi will accept her feelings as she is strong and open. Raghav on the other hand runs away from feelings especially love ... Toh that angle is needed.

Thanks Doc  I am better now🤗

Edited by Mihika - 2 years ago
Mihika thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

take care Mihu🤗❤️🤗

get well soon..wishing u speedy recovery❤️

I am better Ashu. Will be fine by tomorrow I guess. Thank you so much🤗 I am missing the EDT chats so much😭

Mihika thumbnail
Thank You Sunshine🤗

Mihika thumbnail

Originally posted by: PSharada

Get well soon Mihika. I feel the creative's could have stopped Sunny drama until the Rap family moved back to the RR Mansion and could have concentrated on RR and Pallavi's unexplored feelings. That would have been slow and subtle. I really wanted a discussion of Pallu and Aayi about VD and his horrible demand of washing his feet. But lagta hain they are push it all off the rug and Pallu will go to Deshmukh's house for the Pooja. Hmm slightly disappointed with the treatment for the vat savitri Pooja.

Naah this is a filler if you ask me. Since they had to move to RR mansion they wanted Vat Savitri there. Hence SunKee angle was brought out and moreover Lion too had to make an entry so to show how integral Sunny is gonna be in Lion's game it was important to bring out this angle.

Thanks Sharada. I am better now.🤗

Arati007 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Pati is concerned about Patni being upset and asks her to look into his eyes 

@  bold Itwas best part...he is concerned,  worried and keen to know her feelings.

Till the time it was Raghavs tale but jow its becoming story and taking interesting turns.

Ironically all Sitara stories currently with triangle or ref. Of such relationship,  6 to 10 all 8 stories.

Its not so true in life,  why they are serving such containt.

Edited by Arati007 - 2 years ago
Mihika thumbnail

Thanks Shreya....I love your comments🤗

Mihika thumbnail

Originally posted by: Joyness

Rest well... ......sunny ka toh maha post honewala hain lion ki wajah se🤣

Thanks Joy. I am better now🤗

Sunny is in for a nice TT game....ek taraf Lion marega and dusre taraf RaghVi and Keerthi will be the refree🤣