Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krish58 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Laalchi_Reader

This guy has my heart.. He is really sensible and supporting.. I really hope log samajhe aur bevkoofi na kare 

Yaar agar woh bewakoof log  apni bewakoofi samjh jaate yoh yeh naubat naa aati.

Yeah shagun and anchal are gems. and best friends.See the support they have for each other.like uday is standing for vashma ..in the same way is shagun standing for anchal.and that's the true friendship

Edited by Krish58 - 2 years ago
Krish58 thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita

Amidst all the chaos, the friendship between ShagunPandey and AnchalSahu is the peace ✨ The real sukun ✋ VashmAy 💞 

Mere dil ki baat kehdi.

Krish58 thumbnail

Stupidity and immaturity at its peak.. It's really sad .. Really glad he addessed the issue it was the need of the hour.. Ab bhi log sambhal jae bas

Can't even imagine what she must be going through.. It's all new for her .. 

People should stop this nonsense now 

Agreed .And  really happy that shagun cold out those immature people.My best wishes and prayer goes for anchal.

Actually this immature people are instilling the bullying habits in themselves by doing such behaviour..Tum socho jaraa ek ladki par jiski koi galti nahi usse troll kar rahe ho  bully kar rahe ho.How can you be barrister babu supporter if you are  harressing a girl. And talk then talk about girl power

Katy4566 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita

Arreh I have just posted a VM on Promo and people started attacking me, I had to turn off the comment section 🤔 Just imagine the condition of Anchal. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQdbANZhZuK/?utm_medium=copy_link

ur vm is pretty and shagun is amazinga too and he also is losing his co star

if vashma goes,no other new actress cant come as aanchal ka role koi nahi pasand karega

screen space after leap kam milti hai or -aanchal yaha lead banegi toh obviosuly voh show nahi kar paayegi as she will be lead here

hope if we geta cameo from shagun in our show ,it will be good him coming as a krantikari and bon figting a case as a barrister (only to bring tros)

due to fandom toxcity ,aanchal cqnt get grown up bon promotion and publicity

it is so diifficult for her

will aura like this when she herself promotes her favourite show which she made

aanachal adores aura and both are actresses

people did trend for aura,she appreciated it now u guys in name of her cant attack

it is heartbreaking for us to let go of aura but that girl made hearts in fans,dont make her feel she is reason for this trolling

Laalchi_Reader thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krish58

Yaar agar woh bewakoof log  apni bewakoofi samjh jaate yoh yeh naubat naa aati.

Yeah shagun and anchal are gems. and best friends.See the support they have for each other.like uday is standing for vashma ..in the same way is shagun standing for anchal.and that's the true friendship

What breaks my heart is.. 

Twitter par people are writing sorry but no sorry kahan ki samajhdari hai ye 

And yes I can see that Support in him.. It's selfless and pure.. He has my full respect 

A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

This 🤧 Pravi-Shagun ❤️

Ayu_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Just saw the hatred towards her on social media platforms. Insulting her and abusing won't change the script. It's pathetic to see such things from this fd. They are not fans but morons

Krish58 thumbnail

What breaks my heart is.. 

Twitter par people are writing sorry but no sorry kahan ki samajhdari hai ye 

And yes I can see that Support in him.. It's selfless and pure.. He has my full respect 

Yup..

Aree kahe ka sorry!! Sab chalawa hai unlogo.ka. dekhna phir baad mein meme ke naam pe anchal ko troll karenge. This idiots

Krish58 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ayu_12

Just saw the hatred towards her on social media platforms. Insulting her and abusing won't change the script. It's pathetic to see such things from this fd. They are not fans but morons

Actually they are mindless , immature, two faced incorrigble morons

Laalchi_Reader thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krish58

Yup..

Aree kahe ka sorry!! Sab chalawa hai unlogo.ka. dekhna phir baad mein meme ke naam pe anchal ko troll karenge. This idiots

They are not sorry... 

Rather writing

#sorry but no sorry