Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Surekha5 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: SmithaRam

I am πŸ€£ reading this. "Stories of chars who are humans like you & me ".... I dont know of anyone in our circles who is afraid of this wife like Vir is, who cries, apologizes etc but has no problem living with 2 women. Neither do I know anyone like Purvi or Sakshi. πŸ˜•

If we go on a full journey with them, we will also become mental/psycho for sure. πŸ˜Š

@bold : πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ

Like purvi no one..... Hamse bade ( rich )bina galati ki haat joodna...... Chote loog (no money)  gussa karu and attitude dikado.......

Surekha5 thumbnail

Looks like  she Decided To end show as  early as..... Possible.... Ooo itna creative hote trp kyu nai aaraha hai.......

Fans ask  for something she. Imagine another thing......

Need ask ekta and director remove her as a writer.....

Director changed why can't writer......

vimram thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Can we fans demand for the writer to change?

Tanisha_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Is she really that mad that she has written such a lengthy post just to criticize the fans.

WOW πŸ˜‘

Aarthiviji thumbnail

Okie this is for whoever has asked for romance of purvir when serious track is happening.

It has to be teenage log..When you are a writer and you are confident of what you need to show why get worked up or get irritated on each single viewer ka demand..

Accept this is daily soap..each track had to be tried to show how it works..But a writer has no right to force to love this and that character.

Reality or fiction life is a journey it has ups and downs.. but why do you show a woman being in delusion world that her husband can't live with her and never can be happy with her and u have to force him to live with him..

No one life has bed of roses in reality..it has thorns that all accept but show some reality of how molkki get rise up when the society shows molkki ka place .phar nayeee..shaddi, delusion , massage , etc...kya zaroorat..

Romance whatever u r showing now atleast matured log and sensible ppl like us not liking in current situation.

Love is sacrifice is something I don't accept .if u love theh have guts to fight for it and win..don't wuote true love is sacrifice we r not in Julie Cesar time first of all to do these craps

Aarthiviji thumbnail

Originally posted by: SmithaRam

I am πŸ€£ reading this. "Stories of chars who are humans like you & me ".... I dont know of anyone in our circles who is afraid of this wife like Vir is, who cries, apologizes etc but has no problem living with 2 women. Neither do I know anyone like Purvi or Sakshi. πŸ˜•

If we go on a full journey with them, we will also become mental/psycho for sure. πŸ˜Š

If we in sakshi situation we ll throw divorce paper of n vir face..

No one ll choose to live in delusion world like this 

vimram thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Someone gave her a good reply… amar shared on insta 

Aarthiviji thumbnail

History mein likhnaa chahiye...issi taraf bewakoof aurat aur writer kabhi nayee dekhi 

Surekha5 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aarthisweety

Okie this is for whoever has asked for romance of purvir when serious track is happening.

It has to be teenage log..When you are a writer and you are confident of what you need to show why get worked up or get irritated on each single viewer ka demand..

Accept this is daily soap..each track had to be tried to show how it works..But a writer has no right to force to love this and that character.

Reality or fiction life is a journey it has ups and downs.. but why do you show a woman being in delusion world that her husband can't live with her and never can be happy with her and u have to force him to live with him..

No one life has bed of roses in reality..it has thorns that all accept but show some reality of how molkki get rise up when the society shows molkki ka place .phar nayeee..shaddi, delusion , massage , etc...kya zaroorat..

Romance whatever u r showing now atleast matured log and sensible ppl like us not liking in current situation.

Love is sacrifice is something I don't accept .if u love theh have guts to fight for it and win..don't wuote true love is sacrifice we r not in Julie Cesar time first of all to do these craps

Well said.....πŸ‘πŸΌ

Surekha5 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vimram

Someone gave her a good reply… amar shared on insta 

Not a good reply just satisfying saba......  Nothing said about purvir murdered characters and saki ss......