Saba story 23/6

Posted: 2 years ago

Sucks for us fans that we have her as our shows writer… look at other shows brilliant writing thats why they are more successful.. sakshi track has been the worst track of this show ..

She is like sakshi a lil imbalaced … 

Did i read dark soul 😳 who is this dark soul didi😳🤣 🤣

Fans should be clear cut to her as She has the tendency to understd thgs the other way round🤪...it isn't abt romance but the way they maintain their relationship as a lovers and couple..how they grow together...how they fight back the odds.... agree sometimes life may be bend at its own terms but you bounce back along with sacrifice and not sacrifice only as there is a life beyond sacrifice also.

So fans should convey their message in clear and simple words to Saba ...i guess it ll work better as She ll understd better and i hope the creatives are visiting the forum and ll read this ....we never know  may be they ll get the message better and clearer😆🤣

TFS Deepika

Originally posted by vimram

She is like sakshi a lil imbalaced … 

only a lil, you think??

I am 🤣 reading this. "Stories of chars who are humans like you & me ".... I dont know of anyone in our circles who is afraid of this wife like Vir is, who cries, apologizes etc but has no problem living with 2 women. Neither do I know anyone like Purvi or Sakshi. 😕

If we go on a full journey with them, we will also become mental/psycho for sure. 😊

Edited by SmithaRam - 2 years ago

Its time for vir to make up his mind … 

Originally posted by Ziva01

Did i read dark soul 😳 who is this dark soul didi😳🤣 🤣

Fans should be clear cut to her as She has the tendency to understd thgs the other way round🤪...it isn't abt romance but the way they maintain their relationship as a lovers and couple..how they grow together...how they fight back the odds.... agree sometimes life may be bend at its own terms but you bounce back along with sacrifice and not sacrifice only as there is a life beyond sacrifice also.

So fans should convey their message in clear and simple words to Saba ...i guess it ll work better as She ll understd better and i hope the creatives are visiting the forum and ll read this ....we never know  may be they ll get the message better and clearer😆🤣

TFS Deepika

Saba is a different level of crazy, Ziva!

I doubt if she will understand even when you s p e l l it reaallllllly slowly for her.

If only she had written this track well …. And not dragged we fans would not complain at all …. We all fans should ask balaji to remove her from the writing team … she has not done justice to any track so far in the show …. Such a crappy writer…

Thanks Deepika

Manne iske thoughts ke bare me nahi padna na hi kuch comments dena hai😳

Edited by PutijaChalhov - 2 years ago