Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FlauntPessimism thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

At the click of a finger the granth was completed , even the writer mahirshi Garg was shocked n confused as to the suddenness of it all .

If it needed just one second to be completed why did he need a time travel??

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: FlauntPessimism

If it needed just one second to be completed why did he need a time travel??

It was just creative team’s ideas to repeat the previously loved tracks and try to regain TRPs but fans are not interested , so cut it off with the click of the director’s cut and usher in the end .

It was just creative team’s ideas to repeat the previously loved tracks and try to regain TRPs but fans are not interested , so cut it off with the click of the director’s cut and usher in the end .

It's really smoothening to know that show is ending

However now we won't have any forum to connect nothing to discuss Mahabharata 

People anyone watched the trailer of Shakuntala

I just loved it....

Abhigyan Shakuntalam is one of the top 100 dramas of all times across the globe. I hope they do justice to it. The trailer stole my heart

I now feel I should have been Telugu speaking to watch it without dub. I know many of you are South Indians, would envy if any of you is Telugu speaking then

I think we can post this because story of Shakuntala and Dushyant is from Mahabharata 

Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail

At the click of a finger the granth was completed , even the writer mahirshi Garg was shocked n confused as to the suddenness of it all .

Show ko khatam jo karna hai. 🀩πŸ€ͺ

Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail

Originally posted by: FlauntPessimism

People anyone watched the trailer of Shakuntala

I just loved it....

Abhigyan Shakuntalam is one of the top 100 dramas of all times across the globe. I hope they do justice to it. The trailer stole my heart

I now feel I should have been Telugu speaking to watch it without dub. I know many of you are South Indians, would envy if any of you is Telugu speaking then

I think we can post this because story of Shakuntala and Dushyant is from Mahabharata 

I am not Telugu but I can understand it because I lived in Hyderabad for many years. Is it a telugu movie? Shakuntala is a beautiful love story and I am glad ITV never made it. 😊

Originally posted by: Life_Is_Dutiful

I am not Telugu but I can understand it because I lived in Hyderabad for many years. Is it a telugu movie? Shakuntala is a beautiful love story and I am glad ITV never made it. 😊

Yes it is a Telugu movie but they are also releasing it in Hindi (dubbed) on the same day.

Samantha Prabhu plays Shakuntala.

I am glad too that ITV didn't venture out here. Have seen an old black and white movie on Shakuntalam, it was nice, but this with all colors and VFX seems better

In fact I hated Adipurush trailer, so was skeptical about this, but they surprised me, looking forward for it's release 

Dear.Zindagi thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Life_Is_Dutiful

actually starplus had made an serial named β€œShakuntala” about Shakuntala and Dushyant’s love story. I think it was released around 2009-2010 time. However, it didn’t gain much fame and ended quickly. Loved the title song tho β€οΈ

Edited by Dear.Zindagi - 1 years ago
Sutapasima thumbnail

The makers wanted to show Radha Krishn wedding once again somehow .

So they hatched a plan. 

They entered Yashoda’s dream . 
in the dream  Krishn is having Bal Leela . Radha is witnessing the Krishn Baal Leela as adolescent. 
Radha then expresses her wish to marry Krishn, she carries baby Krishn in her arms and summons lord Brahma to perform the rituals , she summons Shiva parvati as witnesses . 
brahma  refuses to get baby Krishn married as it was against his conscience .marriage should be between suitably matched people he states .

Radha tries to argue that even if Krishn is in Baal swaroop he is actually Narayan , so they all know n there should be no hitch .
baby Krishn then talks in adult Krishn’s voice and per per Radha’s wish assumes form of adult Krishn and in Var swaroop .,

Radha is in Vadhu  swaroop of Maha Lakshmi 

Brahma gets Radha Krishn married . . 

Edited by Sutapasima - 1 years ago
Viswasruti thumbnail

The makers wanted to show Radha Krishn wedding once again somehow .

So they hatched a plan. 

They entered Yashoda’s dream . 
in the dream  Krishn is having Bal Leela . Radha is witnessing the Krishn Baal Leela as adolescent. 
Radha then expresses her wish t9 marrry Krishn, she carries baby Krishn in her arms and summons lord Brahman, to perform the rituals , she summons Shiva parvati as witnesses . 
brahman refuses tk get baby Krishn married as it was against his conscience .marriage should be between suitably matched people he states .

Radha tries to argue that even if Krishn is in Baal swaroop he is actually Narayan , so they all know n there should be no hitch .
baby Krishn then talks in adult Krishn’s voice and pas per Radha’s wish assumes form of adult Krishn and in Var swaroop .,

Radha is in Vasu swaroop of Maha Lakshmi 

Brahman gets Radha Krishn married . . 

Wow... what a logical way of presenting Radha Krishna marriage! Very interesting! 

They want to continue with these cooked up stories till Yugaanth?? πŸ€ͺ