Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Sutapasima
At the click of a finger the granth was completed , even the writer mahirshi Garg was shocked n confused as to the suddenness of it all .
If it needed just one second to be completed why did he need a time travel??
It was just creative team’s ideas to repeat the previously loved tracks and try to regain TRPs but fans are not interested , so cut it off with the click of the director’s cut and usher in the end .Originally posted by: FlauntPessimism
If it needed just one second to be completed why did he need a time travel??
Originally posted by: Sutapasima
It was just creative team’s ideas to repeat the previously loved tracks and try to regain TRPs but fans are not interested , so cut it off with the click of the director’s cut and usher in the end .
It's really smoothening to know that show is ending
However now we won't have any forum to connect nothing to discuss Mahabharata
People anyone watched the trailer of Shakuntala
I just loved it....
Abhigyan Shakuntalam is one of the top 100 dramas of all times across the globe. I hope they do justice to it. The trailer stole my heart
I now feel I should have been Telugu speaking to watch it without dub. I know many of you are South Indians, would envy if any of you is Telugu speaking then
I think we can post this because story of Shakuntala and Dushyant is from Mahabharata
Originally posted by: Sutapasima
At the click of a finger the granth was completed , even the writer mahirshi Garg was shocked n confused as to the suddenness of it all .
Show ko khatam jo karna hai. 🤩🤪
Originally posted by: FlauntPessimism
People anyone watched the trailer of Shakuntala
I just loved it....
Abhigyan Shakuntalam is one of the top 100 dramas of all times across the globe. I hope they do justice to it. The trailer stole my heart
I now feel I should have been Telugu speaking to watch it without dub. I know many of you are South Indians, would envy if any of you is Telugu speaking then
I think we can post this because story of Shakuntala and Dushyant is from Mahabharata
I am not Telugu but I can understand it because I lived in Hyderabad for many years. Is it a telugu movie? Shakuntala is a beautiful love story and I am glad ITV never made it. 😊
Originally posted by: Life_Is_Dutiful
I am not Telugu but I can understand it because I lived in Hyderabad for many years. Is it a telugu movie? Shakuntala is a beautiful love story and I am glad ITV never made it. 😊
Yes it is a Telugu movie but they are also releasing it in Hindi (dubbed) on the same day.
Samantha Prabhu plays Shakuntala.
I am glad too that ITV didn't venture out here. Have seen an old black and white movie on Shakuntalam, it was nice, but this with all colors and VFX seems better
In fact I hated Adipurush trailer, so was skeptical about this, but they surprised me, looking forward for it's release
Originally posted by: Life_Is_Dutiful
I am not Telugu but I can understand it because I lived in Hyderabad for many years. Is it a telugu movie? Shakuntala is a beautiful love story and I am glad ITV never made it. 😊
actually starplus had made an serial named “Shakuntala” about Shakuntala and Dushyant’s love story. I think it was released around 2009-2010 time. However, it didn’t gain much fame and ended quickly. Loved the title song tho ❤️
The makers wanted to show Radha Krishn wedding once again somehow .
So they hatched a plan.
They entered Yashoda’s dream .
in the dream Krishn is having Bal Leela . Radha is witnessing the Krishn Baal Leela as adolescent.
Radha then expresses her wish to marry Krishn, she carries baby Krishn in her arms and summons lord Brahma to perform the rituals , she summons Shiva parvati as witnesses .
brahma refuses to get baby Krishn married as it was against his conscience .marriage should be between suitably matched people he states .
Radha tries to argue that even if Krishn is in Baal swaroop he is actually Narayan , so they all know n there should be no hitch .
baby Krishn then talks in adult Krishn’s voice and per per Radha’s wish assumes form of adult Krishn and in Var swaroop .,
Radha is in Vadhu swaroop of Maha Lakshmi
Brahma gets Radha Krishn married . .