Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FlauntPessimism thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Life_Is_Dutiful

This Ashtabharya track doesn't make any sense though it's fun to watch so far. Where were his wives all these years and why did they suddenly return? Why didn't they come to Dwarka when Krishna was cursed by Tulsi and turned into a statue? They should have been at Dwarka at that time more than now. 

They have made it pretty clear both to us and to the wives that Radha is his only love and these wives are his responsibility or at max friends

So now the entire discussion of wives wanting to be lover number 1 or showing that Krishna loved all equally doesn't make any sense they all should  know that Radha is his lady love.

But this scene is pretty cute, plus I am happy to see the Ashbharyas being shown else the earlier shows including SriKrishna had shown only three wives namely Rukmini Jamvanti and Satyabhama

By the way have they shown Lakshmana(the Krishna's wife)

Was thinking of a scene between the two Lakshmanas SaaS and bahu 

Maybe Lakshmana senior will say that your father Duryodhan was completely into me, he was in my dreams even after I married Krishna so he named you his daughter Lakshmana on my name 😁😁😁

Hopefully no one will kill me for this

vyapti thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: FlauntPessimism

They have made it pretty clear both to us and to the wives that Radha is his only love and these wives are his responsibility or at max friends

So now the entire discussion of wives wanting to be lover number 1 or showing that Krishna loved all equally doesn't make any sense they all should  know that Radha is his lady love.

But this scene is pretty cute, plus I am happy to see the Ashbharyas being shown else the earlier shows including SriKrishna had shown only three wives namely Rukmini Jamvanti and Satyabhama

Maybe Lakshmana senior will say that your father Duryodhan was completely into me, he was in my dreams even after I married Krishna so he named you his daughter Lakshmana on my name 😁😁😁

Just now I was reading a short story on Laxmana being the player behind Maushal Parva. In that She took revenge on Krishna, beat him on his own game. Ghatotkach's son Meghavarna was her accomplice. After that she took Jalsamadhi.

The story is beautiful.

vyapti thumbnail

Good idea.

I have a question. Was Duryodhana "Sri Ramachandra of Dwapara Yuga"? I have heard about his wife Bhanumati only. Does that mean he showed thigh to Draupadi just to show his power and was not really interested in her?

Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail

Obviously by the end of this track they will slowly start ruining the ashtabharyas characters and try to prove why Radha is more mahaan than them. So far this track is going good though I feel this week onwards it will start becoming kachra. 

Krishna's wife Lakshmana is named Charuhasini in the show so that viewers don't get confused. But yeah, ur idea is pretty cool. 😄

Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail

Originally posted by: vyapti

Just now I was reading a short story on Laxmana being the player behind Maushal Parva. In that She took revenge on Krishna, beat him on his own game. Ghatotkach's son Meghavarna was her accomplice. After that she took Jalsamadhi.

The story is beautiful.

Is that true or writer's imagination? 

vyapti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Life_Is_Dutiful

Is that true or writer's imagination? 

Writer's imagination. It is a short story. 

But it is heart touching. 

vyapti thumbnail

I actually read "I was in his dreams" instead of "He was in my dreams".🤣 

The story is beautiful.

You mean daughter in law Lakshmana na?

I had actually written this on Twitter that they could make Lakshmana kind of Femme Fatale who honey trapped Samb for Mausal parva after suffering throughout her life 

The creative writer of Radha Krishna liked my tweet and brought this Lakshmana as uselessly vengeful, I felt so bad at destruction of my idea I can't tell you 

I had read somewhere that Meghvarnan killed Vrisha '- son of Virshsena (grandson of Karna) and usurped the throne of Anga to avenge the death of his father by Karna, so him helping in mausal parva is actually logical since it was Krishna's idea to send Ghatochkach as a bait for Karna

This story you told seems so better than the one they showed in Radha Krishna 

Edited by FlauntPessimism - 2 years ago
vyapti thumbnail

You mean daughter in law Lakshmana na?

I had actually written this on Twitter that they could make Lakshmana kind of Femme Fatale who honey trapped Samb for Mausal parva after suffering throughout her life 

The creative writer of Radha Krishna liked my tweet and brought this Lakshmana as uselessly vengeful, I felt so bad at destruction of my idea I can't tell you 

I had read somewhere that Meghvarnan killed Vrisha '- son of Virshsena (grandson of Karna) and usurped the throne of Anga to avenge the death of his father by Karna, so him helping in mausal parva is actually logical since it was Krishna's idea to send Ghatochkach as a bait for Krishna 

This story you told seems so better than the one they showed in Radha Krishna 

Yes DIL Laxmana.

It is possible that the writer got the idea from the show itself. But handled it gracefully.

Good idea.

I have a question. Was Duryodhana "Sri Ramachandra of Dwapara Yuga"? I have heard about his wife Bhanumati only. Does that mean he showed thigh to Draupadi just to show his power and was not really interested in her?

Duryodhan definitely had more than one wife

Karna abducted the princess of both Kashi and Kalinga for him

Probably one arrange marriage set up by Dhritrashtra 

Bhanumati is undoubtedly most important being Lakshmana and Lakshman's mother. Maybe other wives didn't bear him children/bore only daughters so never was important enough to be mentioned 

Aside Odiya Mahabharat retelling have Duryodhan loving her the most. Maybe she was his favorite 

Saying that not having other wives doesn't mean they didn't enjoy the company of Dasis. He was definitely not asking her for a respectful position of a wife to Draupadi, he definitely meant it