Sleet of Emotional Quivers on RadhaKrishn Love CC#11 - Page 4

Posted: 2 years ago

I can finally say: RK Serial is a perfect example of "Shiv gorte bandor gora ( Shiv banane ke chakkar me Bandar bana dalna)".

Pata nehi Gayatri maine tumhe kaise tag kar dala. IF is so confusing now.

Edited by vyapti - 2 years ago
Originally posted by RainFire125

BOLD - So So TRUE!!! The writers should be ????????, how do they get sleep I dont comprehend

The writers are getting support from dumb Sumellika shippers on sm. Those Sumellika shippers claim this show teaches them true and pure love through Radha Krishna. For a moment if we treat this Radha Krishna as a fictional show characters still we can't relate to them. Their love is most toxic and obsessive. Whatever they're showing is not love but obsession. 

I used to call these two Dwapar yug ke Anurag Prerna but these two are even worst than Anurag Prerna. 😆 Though I used to hate the old kasauti zindagi ki but I must say Anurag and Prerna chose their duties over love and sacrificed their love for their responsibilities. But these two would sacrifice everything to live with each other. 

Also the writers have some kind of special problem with Rukmini. I saw a scene where Radha asks Rukmini if she will sit with Krishna as his ardhangini and Rukmini says ok. Krishna arrives there and tells her, I don't mind sitting with u in the yagya but what about my other wives? What if they feel bad about it? I was like, ab yaad aayi aapko apne doosre wives ki? 🤪ab tak toh bhool gaye the unko. 🤣

Originally posted by Life_Is_Dutiful

The writers are getting support from dumb Sumellika shippers on sm. Those Sumellika shippers claim this show teaches them true and pure love through Radha Krishna. For a moment if we treat this Radha Krishna as a fictional show characters still we can't relate to them. Their love is most toxic and obsessive. Whatever they're showing is not love but obsession. 

I used to call these two Dwapar yug ke Anurag Prerna but these two are even worst than Anurag Prerna. 😆 Though I used to hate the old kasauti zindagi ki but I must say Anurag and Prerna chose their duties over love and sacrificed their love for their responsibilities. But these two would sacrifice everything to live with each other. 

Also the writers have some kind of special problem with Rukmini. I saw a scene where Radha asks Rukmini if she will sit with Krishna as his ardhangini and Rukmini says ok. Krishna arrives there and tells her, I don't mind sitting with u in the yagya but what about my other wives? What if they feel bad about it? I was like, ab yaad aayi aapko apne doosre wives ki? 🤪ab tak toh bhool gaye the unko. 🤣

@bold this  Krishna is very nyaypriya. He knows that with so many wives he can't give each of them good respect so few might feel bad,  hence ignores all of them to ensure no injustice everyone will feel bad 

Can the writers go and have their brain examined????????????

BOLD -- LOL ... selective memory you see!!!

Originally posted by vyapti

I can finally say: RK Serial is a perfect example of "Shiv gorte bandor gora ( Shiv banane ke chakkar me Bandar bana dalna)".

Pata nehi Gayatri maine tumhe kaise tag kar dala. IF is so confusing now.

No worries yaar and i totally agree to what you said!!!! Bandar hi ban gaya hai

OK so for whom did Krishna bring Parijat patra? I think for Radha

But ladegi Kaun Rukmini Jamvanti ya Satyabhama 

Originally posted by FlauntPessimism

OK so for whom did Krishna bring Parijat patra? I think for Radha

But ladegi Kaun Rukmini Jamvanti ya Satyabhama 

I saw a scene on Insta that Krishna ne saari 8 wives ke beech mein chugli laga di to delay the yagya. 🙊😂 

This scene is actually hilarious and the sound makes it even more funnier. RK Krishna can actually give tough competition to all the itv vamps. 🤣

https://www.instagram.com/p/CREgZd8H1tX/?utm_medium=copy_link

Edited by Life_Is_Dutiful - 2 years ago

I saw a scene on Insta that Krishna ne saari 8 wives ke beech mein chugli laga di to delay the yagya. 🙊😂 

This scene is actually hilarious and the sound makes it even more funnier. RK Krishna can actually give tough competition to all the itv vamps. 🤣

https://www.instagram.com/p/CREgZd8H1tX/?utm_medium=copy_link

Off track did anyone recognize Narad?

He is the same guy who played Duryodhan in SriKrishna and was Nandi in Devon ke dev mahadev

Coming to this scene, none of the Ashtbharayas originally had a problem with Rukmini sitting in Ashwamedh they seem to be so co operative

Now Krishna will put all of them against each other just to prove Radha's love as most superior 

I am sure, the wives wouldn't have had any problem if Krishna himself would have said that he wants to sit with Radha, but a useless stressing 

Originally posted by FlauntPessimism

Off track did anyone recognize Narad?

He is the same guy who played Duryodhan in SriKrishna and was Nandi in Devon ke dev mahadev

Coming to this scene, none of the Ashtbharayas originally had a problem with Rukmini sitting in Ashwamedh they seem to be so co operative

Now Krishna will put all of them against each other just to prove Radha's love as most superior 

I am sure, the wives wouldn't have had any problem if Krishna himself would have said that he wants to sit with Radha, but a useless stressing 

Yes he is the same guy. He is a very talented actor. I must say except for Radha this show's casting has been great so far. 🙊

I know the way Krishna created chugli among his wives he can give all ITV vamps a run for their money. 😁 But frankly speaking, this track is fun to watch so far. Narad muni's scenes  with Krishna and Krishna's scenes with his wives are entertaining. Can they please send Radha to Barsana for few days?