Sleet of Emotional Quivers on RadhaKrishn Love CC#11 - Page 5

Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by Life_Is_Dutiful

Yes he is the same guy. He is a very talented actor. I must say except for Radha this show's casting has been great so far. πŸ™Š

I know the way Krishna created chugli among his wives he can give all ITV vamps a run for their money. 😁 But frankly speaking, this track is fun to watch so far. Narad muni's scenes  with Krishna and Krishna's scenes with his wives are entertaining. Can they please send Radha to Barsana for few days? 

Yes he is very talented and the casting is actually great

Unfortunately they have kept good actors like him and Bishesh Bhatt for comic relief. The treatment to them is another reason why I all the more don't want to watch this show 

@Bold that can't happen even if Krishna comes back for Buddha avatar

Originally posted by FlauntPessimism

Yes he is very talented and the casting is actually great

Unfortunately they have kept good actors like him and Bishesh Bhatt for comic relief. The treatment to them is another reason why I all the more don't want to watch this show 

@Bold that can't happen even if Krishna comes back for Buddha avatar

Basant Bhatt na? Yeah he is also a fantastic actor but is sidelined since a long time. If it was anyone else in his place, they would have quit the show long ago. He gets pathetic costumes too. His scenes are not even funny anymore. Balram is there only to stay confused all the time and get fooled and trolled by Krishna. 

Basant Bhatt na? Yeah he is also a fantastic actor but is sidelined since a long time. If it was anyone else in his place, they would have quit the show long ago. He gets pathetic costumes too. His scenes are not even funny anymore. Balram is there only to stay confused all the time and get fooled and trolled by Krishna. 

Yes Basant Bhatt sorry auto correct 

He is probably there because he feels connected to Swastik after having played a lead in SPK, else his role is very dignified in Shri Ganesh and he has a good fan following 

The reason why fans are no longer demanding more scenes for him because if they do, makers will again get him into some comical recipient

This scene was actually hilarious. Did they run out of their crappy fictional ideas that they're showing all the real stories that we have heard about Krishna? πŸ˜„

https://www.instagram.com/p/CRI6Ycwp7dR/?utm_medium=copy_link

This scene was actually hilarious. Did they run out of their crappy fictional ideas that they're showing all the real stories that we have heard about Krishna? πŸ˜„

https://www.instagram.com/p/CRI6Ycwp7dR/?utm_medium=copy_link

Probably the best Radha Krishna scene till date.

He is so cute.....πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°

But was just wondering when this was possible for Krishna why did he ignore his wives over Radha for years.

Why did Rukmini have to leave the house

P.S. just wondering weren't Mritvindhya and Bhadra his cousins like daughters of his aunt? Was wondering how could this Krishna ignore them at least. Didn't his buas scold him 

I feel they're making huge blunder by making another show on Radha Krishna when already there's a show on them that's running. They already showed all baal leelas, all asurs vadh, Kaliya mardhan, etc etc in this show itself and that too in detail. It's like they will just show everything that they have already shown. Also, the same old Krishna's natkhat leelas, kiddish fights with Radha, raasleelas, Kans failed plans, etc etc. 

Originally posted by FlauntPessimism

Probably the best Radha Krishna scene till date.

He is so cute.....πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°

But was just wondering when this was possible for Krishna why did he ignore his wives over Radha for years.

Why did Rukmini have to leave the house

P.S. just wondering weren't Mritvindhya and Bhadra his cousins like daughters of his aunt? Was wondering how could this Krishna ignore them at least. Didn't his buas scold him 

This Ashtabharya track doesn't make any sense though it's fun to watch so far. Where were his wives all these years and why did they suddenly return? Why didn't they come to Dwarka when Krishna was cursed by Tulsi and turned into a statue? They should have been at Dwarka at that time more than now. 

I feel they're making huge blunder by making another show on Radha Krishna when already there's a show on them that's running. They already showed all baal leelas, all asurs vadh, Kaliya mardhan, etc etc in this show itself and that too in detail. It's like they will just show everything that they have already shown. Also, the same old Krishna's natkhat leelas, kiddish fights with Radha, raasleelas, Kans failed plans, etc etc. 

I think Radha Krishna will end and this show will take its place 

I so miss our Mahabharat discussion of lockdown 1