Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NotYourType thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: dwriter

Thankyou so much for the quick updates dear. ❤️ 

What shall I say about those back to back mind-blowing chapters. Words have literally vanished from my mind.  

Aah ..I loved it. Oh my goodness the precision in your writing is just magic pure magic. 

Yep something is indeed fishy about Mehek's behaviour. For the time being I'm in team Shaurya. 😆. 😳 

Loved him confronting psycho's grandfather (another extreme psycho🤢).  

I hope to get a good night sleep after reading the next chapter, I suppose . Too much speculations ruling my brain you see😆

Really can't wait. 

Please do continue soon, (I know you will) 

Thanks a zillion for such beautiful chapters. 🤗 

Thank you dear smiley31 smiley31 

The new chapter is already upsmiley14. Have a look and give me feedback before the next.🤗🤗😊😊 

NotYourType thumbnail

New chapter up - Ch 27 😊smiley1

dwriter thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: monalidp

New chapter up - Ch 27 😊smiley1

Oh god...that was mind-boggling👏

You are just phenomenal. Psycho falling off from the bridge was least expected. 😲. I'm happy though. 

Posting my fb after two days, coz indeed I was in need of gathering apt words. I was absolutely speechless after reading 👍🏼

I sensed the presence  of psycho since the last chapter , she was using SK to catch her prey. 

But seriously I thought she'd be planning for a suicide, never expected her confronting the psycho at that point. 

Had an intuition from the very beginning about junior Raisingh's involvement in hurting her that night. But seems like it has vanished. 

Picture abhi baaki hai...that must be the footnote of your updates .

The last part of the update literally gave me goosebumps.❤️. could imagine the visuals without blinking.🙌

The story has come this far and you still manage to keep the suspense intact. How'd you do that? It's highly commendable. 👏 

Keep them coming dear❤️

Waiting for the next patiently. 

jhankarbeats87 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 17 Thumbnail + 6

Hello,

So I ws rt. Mehek planned meticulously n took out her enemy. 🤩 Thanks for a change u didn't show Shaurya as some saviour. I'm tired of author's always showing FL as damsel in distress who cannot lift a finger to save herself.

N its nw clear that she hd ordered zorawar to take Vicky n her sidekicks too. Gd for that.👍🏻

Wonder what she will di the SK once she catches in her lies. That wd be an absolute treat to watch out for.

Do update soon 😃

NotYourType thumbnail

Yep, you were right 😊 I too am bored with damsels in distress, but let's see how long I can take this liberty without sacrificing the romance aspect😳 smiley22 

So glad you liked the chapter and yes, I uploaded the next one last night 😃

NotYourType thumbnail

Next chapter is up :))

dwriter thumbnail

Originally posted by: monalidp

Next chapter is up :))

Apologies for my usual late reply. You know how lazy I'm 😳 

Read the chapter back then...

It was exceptionally brilliant as always. It's your usual thing to surprise your readers👍🏼 

Thoroughly enjoyed reading it. 

Since you have asked  for future predictions -- Mehek will be in  more trouble. She won't be able to break her engagement anytime soon. May be the psycho must be paralysed or in coma etc etc. His stupid grandfather, might try every possible way to hunt down the culprits. Mehrya might have an open conversation.  

But as usual you might be surprising us with yet another massive twist. 😆 

The story and the narrative is so intriguing that I can't stop speculating.  And this is fun.

Can't wait for the next.  

Please do continue soon.❤️ 

Take care❤️

NotYourType thumbnail

Thanks dear! ❤️As usual, spot-on analysis🤗 and it's actually helped me clear my mind 😆🤪

Keeping the intrigue on is hard, I am finding myself getting tangled in details. Maybe I should just take one step at a time 😳

NotYourType thumbnail

Chapter 29 published 😊

dwriter thumbnail

Oh good lord...what a twist. ! My dear. That was classy👏 

Exceptionally narrated and brilliantly written update. 

Can't stop praising your sincere efforts in moulding the story. ❤️ 

Can't Blame Mehak at all, can't Blame sk as well...see you have put your readers in a dilemma. 😎 

It's a tough battle... let's see who wins . 

Waiting impatiently for the next. 

Can't wait for the surprise element. 

Take care and have a blessed day ahead❤️ 

Thanks a ton for the quick updates🤗