Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dwriter thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Apologies again for my usual delayed fbs🤗 

I have become a selfish reader I suppose, who enjoys the update to the fullest, but is too lazy to find some good time to pen down a feedback.

Hey bhagwan, What was that!👏👍🏼 

Bowled over again by your precision and thoughtful narrative. 

I mean I would have rained some piece of advice to Shaurya, but the latest chapter, totally reversed everything, literally single thought.  

I love how you pen down their profound emotions, very beautiful indeed.  

That's the depiction of life, real truth of life. It's a rollercoaster ride of innumerable emotions, not romance alone. 

ThankYou so much for the beautiful updates dear. Worth reading indeed❤️

I really can't wait  to read the next chapter❤️ 

Much love 💓 

Take care and happy writing❤️

NotYourType thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5

Hmm...You kept me waiting! I was getting anxious, but as usual, this feedback sets me at ease🤗🤗

Yes, SK's character is deeper this time, more human, less of a typical arrogant alpha male. And Mahek is more powerful, less of the helpless FLs. 

Not smiley36the usual combination I know, but was kind of getting bored of the same old stereotypical storylines. So I thought I'd write a book I want to read smiley36

NotYourType thumbnail

Chapter 33 published!!

dwriter thumbnail

WOW...two chapters. I was literally jumping reading the index, just made my day. Ideally the entire day. Been thinking about it since morning. 

Oh good lord ..what was that😲!. 

Hey, you exceptionally brilliant writer...that was truly phenomenal. 

Worth justifying the title. 

Let me take back all those good words for Shaurya.  He is crazy and weird.  

I know Shaurya's "good boy image" is very difficult to digest.😆.But,  Since there was no room for my speculations, his revelation was shocking. 

Mehak, ...I could only wish her the best. He is not here to mend her damaged wings, but to slaughter them forever, so that he could fly with ease.  

Hope he rethinks about his decisions and actions soon.

How I sincerely wish this to go on air, such a brilliant narrative. It's so classy and pitch perfect, to sway away the minds of the viewers.  Kash mein ek producer hoti ...😎

Spellbound... that's all I can say .  

I know it sounds monotonous, but can't help it. Absolutely loved both the chapters. It is much higher than  a   mere reading experience. 👏

Moreover, I'm extremely glad to know the response and appreciation to your work, via the comments.❤️ 

ThankYou so much dear for quick updates🤗 

Take care❤️

NotYourType thumbnail

Originally posted by: dwriter

WOW...two chapters. I was literally jumping reading the index, just made my day. Ideally the entire day. Been thinking about it since morning. 

Oh good lord ..what was that😲!. 

Hey, you exceptionally brilliant writer...that was truly phenomenal. 

Worth justifying the title. 

Let me take back all those good words for Shaurya.  He is crazy and weird.  

I know Shaurya's "good boy image" is very difficult to digest.😆.But,  Since there was no room for my speculations, his revelation was shocking. 

Mehak, ...I could only wish her the best. He is not here to mend her damaged wings, but to slaughter them forever, so that he could fly with ease.  

Hope he rethinks about his decisions and actions soon.

How I sincerely wish this to go on air, such a brilliant narrative. It's so classy and pitch perfect, to sway away the minds of the viewers.  Kash mein ek producer hoti ...😎

Spellbound... that's all I can say .  

I know it sounds monotonous, but can't help it. Absolutely loved both the chapters. It is much higher than  a   mere reading experience. 👏

Moreover, I'm extremely glad to know the response and appreciation to your work, via the comments.❤️ 

ThankYou so much dear for quick updates🤗 

Take care❤️

OMG shinu..what can I say! I am truly humbled and so very grateful, not to mention extremely happy, literally over the moon🥰🥰🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

Thank you so much for your words of praise and encouragement. Just reading this feedback has sent me to cloud nine 😁😁

May I request you to please not hesitate to point out any flaws too! Sometimes I feel it’s getting too vague for some  readers and I don’t want to put people off. So if you find you are getting pissed off, pls feel free to vent it out ☺️😀😀

Edited by monalidp - 2 years ago
dwriter thumbnail

My heartfelt apologies for my late fb dear. 

Oh my god....another adventure filled update. 'the adventure' was for my mind you see. Brilliant... absolutely brilliant storytelling. 👏

Poor Mehak,...

Kya hua tere wada 

Woh Kasam woh irada 🤔... Shaurya

I badly want to sing this. Anytime soon Mehak might turn up . Wonder why Mr Khanna is full of mystery. 

So he had a relationship. As the story progresses his infinite layers are unfolding in sync. 

As I have told earlier, this isn't a mere reading experience. His revelations really shook me. 😲As usual I can't figure out about the upcoming chapters. 😆

That's truly commendable👏 

Really can't wait to read the next chapter. 

Hope it'll be up soon. 

Take care 💖 

ThankYou so much for the exceptional update🤗

NotYourType thumbnail

My heartfelt apologies for my late fb dear. 

Oh my god....another adventure filled update. 'the adventure' was for my mind you see. Brilliant... absolutely brilliant storytelling. 👏

Poor Mehak,...

Kya hua tere wada 

Woh Kasam woh irada 🤔... Shaurya

I badly want to sing this. Anytime soon Mehak might turn up . Wonder why Mr Khanna is full of mystery. 

So he had a relationship. As the story progresses his infinite layers are unfolding in sync. 

As I have told earlier, this isn't a mere reading experience. His revelations really shook me. 😲As usual I can't figure out about the upcoming chapters. 😆

That's truly commendable👏 

Really can't wait to read the next chapter. 

Hope it'll be up soon. 

Take care 💖 

ThankYou so much for the exceptional update🤗

Thank you dear 🤗🤗

Yes mr Khanna is full of riddles. He is only on one mission atm - mission Mahek 😒😂

Upcoming story is clear in my head, but writing it is a pain. Planning updates to right consistency with all ingredients in right proportions is a challenge 😁😂 but I only have myself to blame, I like to complicate my recipes 😒😢😢

I hope it’s not getting too gloomy or fast paced. I want the story and characters to be as organic as possible but sometimes it gets hard to manage. Please do point out if you have any such concerns.

cheers, and I hope you had good exams🤗👍🏼

NotYourType thumbnail

Chapter 35 is published :)

dwriter thumbnail

Originally posted by: monalidp

Chapter 35 is published :)

Stupendous..🥳👏⭐️

A huge round of applause for the writing,  the precision and apt choice of words. 

An absolute pleasure to read and visualise. 

Loved this update from word to word. 

I was so lost in this update, that I actually forgot to think about SK's intentions and Mehak's vulnerability. 

The moment was beautiful, something to be cherished, without bothering about the future. 

I don't know whether it is the calm before the storm.But  I just loved it, to the moon and back.

And everytime, you insist to point out any discrepencies or loopholes. But how could I? if there aren't any. 

Precisely you are connecting all the dots. Like how , he gave back her neckpiece. 

You have surprised your readers along with Mehak.  

Thankyou so much for this beautiful update❤️

Waiting patiently for the next. 

Take care❤️

Much love 🤗

NotYourType thumbnail

Stupendous..🥳👏⭐️

A huge round of applause for the writing,  the precision and apt choice of words. 

An absolute pleasure to read and visualise. 

Loved this update from word to word. 

I was so lost in this update, that I actually forgot to think about SK's intentions and Mehak's vulnerability. 

The moment was beautiful, something to be cherished, without bothering about the future. 

I don't know whether it is the calm before the storm.But  I just loved it, to the moon and back.

And everytime, you insist to point out any discrepencies or loopholes. But how could I? if there aren't any. 

Precisely you are connecting all the dots. Like how , he gave back her neckpiece. 

You have surprised your readers along with Mehak.  

Thankyou so much for this beautiful update❤️

Waiting patiently for the next. 

Take care❤️

Much love 🤗

Thank you, dearie smiley31smiley31

So chuffed to read this. Will try to get the next one soon smiley31