Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NotYourType thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: dwriter

Oh my dearest Mona....that was an exceptionally brilliant chapter. 👏

It took me some time to come out of the story...or should I say that it's still lingering around. 

Words won't be enough to praise . What a gifted writer you are! Kudos to that sheer brilliance in penning down everything that you have imagined. 

Just in case to eliminate your speculation, this story is a total winner for me, I'm pretty sure it must be the same for other readers as well.  

You have got some soul stirring content onboard and it's totally worthy of appreciation. 

So keep going with the flow. 

Absolutely loving it.❤️

Do continue soon❤️ 

Good luck👍🏼 and many congratulations👏

Oh...thank you so much Shinusmiley27. You have no idea how much this heartens me. 😍😍🤗🤗🤗

I was almost on the verge of giving up this story. It's a bit dull and dark for people who expect lighthearted entertainment. Although it gets reads on Wattpad, people don't bother to vote or comment, which is perplexing and distressing as I have no way to know how it's going.  

That is why your comments are so important to me. Kelly too drops in sometimes to show her support and it's like cool breeze to see the kind words :))

So please do keep reading and pls don't hesitate to give any negative feedback too. Although you are helping me, I value your sanity of mind and I do not want to torture you. So the day you feel you can't take it, do let me know.😉😊😄😄😄

jhankarbeats87 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 17 Thumbnail + 6

Iv been following ur story for quite some time. Though i'm nt on Wattpad, i usually acess the link given be u.

Its amazing. Specially the twists n turns. Love hw Mehek is so strong in both ur stories. Do keep on writing. 😀

NotYourType thumbnail

Originally posted by: jhankarbeats87

Iv been following ur story for quite some time. Though i'm nt on Wattpad, i usually acess the link given be u.

Its amazing. Specially the twists n turns. Love hw Mehek is so strong in both ur stories. Do keep on writing. 😀

Thanks, dear.😍 💖So glad to read this.  hope you keep reading and if possible give feedback here 🤗🤗 

NotYourType thumbnail

TOS - new chapter posted 😊

dwriter thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: monalidp

TOS - new chapter posted 😊

Apologies for my usual delayed fb dear Mona. 🤗

Literally couldn't find time to sit and type it.  

I know it would sound cliche...but I'm extremely excited and intrigued after reading yet another mind blowing update . ❤️ 

Absolutely brilliant piece of writing. 

Brilliant brilliant ....infinite times ..I wish to repeat. 

Seriously wishing the exit of that psycho asap. 

But I can understand it may take time.  

You are such a clever and brilliant narrator that everytime you leave your readers keep guessing about the future updates. 

Balwant Sharma has played his masterstroke ..

I might be wrong, but I have been curious ever since the beginning about the title of this story. 

"The other side". What I have inferred so far is that as the two sides of a coin , this story  has two sides the illusion of the reader from plot analysis and real picture well crafted and expressed in bits by the narrator.  

Can't wait for more brilliance. 

Please do continue soon❤️🤗 

Take care and stay blessed🤗

NotYourType thumbnail

Originally posted by: dwriter

Apologies for my usual delayed fb dear Mona. 🤗

Literally couldn't find time to sit and type it.  

I know it would sound cliche...but I'm extremely excited and intrigued after reading yet another mind blowing update . ❤️ 

Absolutely brilliant piece of writing. 

Brilliant brilliant ....infinite times ..I wish to repeat. 

Seriously wishing the exit of that psycho asap. 

But I can understand it may take time.  

You are such a clever and brilliant narrator that everytime you leave your readers keep guessing about the future updates. 

Balwant Sharma has played his masterstroke ..

I might be wrong, but I have been curious ever since the beginning about the title of this story. 

"The other side". What I have inferred so far is that as the two sides of a coin , this story  has two sides the illusion of the reader from plot analysis and real picture well crafted and expressed in bits by the narrator.  

Can't wait for more brilliance. 

Please do continue soon❤️🤗 

Take care and stay blessed🤗

Ahh...so glad to read this, you made my day Shinu!! smiley27 smiley27 Thank you sooo much again for being there. Everytime I feel down and distracted I just come here to read your comments and that brings me back on track. smiley31 smiley31 

You are right about the title of the story. 'The Other Side' shows there are many ways to view the same event, truth is different for every person and it depends on what you know and how much you know. It's just an idea I had in mind for a long time. I am not sure if I'll end up justifying it or bungle it, but for now, I'm just working towards getting it right. Let's see how it goes. It may not be everyone's cup of tea, but then not everyone is alike, so it's okay. 😊😊

jhankarbeats87 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 17 Thumbnail + 6

Hello,

Just read the 2 chapters. While I'm excited for Mehek n Shaurya's engagement, I'm sure Mehek is upto something drastic. Yes people have taken her for granted, leaving her emotionally drained n perplexed n certainly without choice.

In the first chapter when she talked abt severing the rotten part, for a minute I felt that she ws contemplating suicide just as her father.

Bt in the next one I'm sure shez planning something even bigger. I think it ws Vihaan who ws spying on her n Shaurya, n that kiss ws a show just to goad him further into taking some hasty steps. i think Mehek is planning to take that that man out permanently. 

N that brings us to the main question. Wt happened that fateful night. 

Will be waiting for ur update ,😀.

Edited by jhankarbeats87 - 2 years ago
NotYourType thumbnail

Originally posted by: jhankarbeats87

Hello,

Just read the 2 chapters. While I'm excited for Mehek n Shaurya's engagement, I'm sure Mehek is upto something drastic. Yes people have taken her for granted, leaving her emotionally drained n perplexed n certainly without choice.

In the first chapter when she talked abt severing the rotten part, for a minute I felt that she ws contemplating suicide just as her father.

Bt in the next one I'm sure shez planning something even bigger. I think it ws Vihaan who ws spying on her n Shaurya, n that kiss ws a show just to goad him further into taking some hasty steps. i think Mehek is planning to take that that man out permanently. 

N that brings us to the main question. Wt happened that fateful night. 

Will be waiting for ur update ,😀.

Oh dear...so much for my suspense story 😂😂😒😒😒 You are close but my writer's pride prevents me from saying how close (!) 😂😂. All I can say is that I need to up my game.

It's great to see it's making sense, and that the characters are making the intended impressions. 

Thank you so much again, I hope you'll keep giving your feedback 🤗😊😊

NotYourType thumbnail

So the next two chapters are up. 

@Shinu dear, apologies for the late notification. Please have a look when you get time. 🤗🤗

dwriter thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: monalidp

So the next two chapters are up. 

@Shinu dear, apologies for the late notification. Please have a look when you get time. 🤗🤗

Thankyou so much for the quick updates dear. ❤️ 

What shall I say about those back to back mind-blowing chapters. Words have literally vanished from my mind.  

Aah ..I loved it. Oh my goodness the precision in your writing is just magic pure magic. 

Yep something is indeed fishy about Mehek's behaviour. For the time being I'm in team Shaurya. 😆. 😳 

Loved him confronting psycho's grandfather (another extreme psycho🤢).  

I hope to get a good night sleep after reading the next chapter, I suppose . Too much speculations ruling my brain you see😆

Really can't wait. 

Please do continue soon, (I know you will) 

Thanks a zillion for such beautiful chapters. 🤗