Nayaab / Unsurpassed Thread 2 Part 11 on page 1

Rashmisingh9151 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Hey

Charachter INTRO          

"Hire of Mughal clan Abul fath Jalal ud-din Mohammed Akbar son of King Nasir-ud-din Muhammad Humayun and Hamida! hot headed shrewd Emperor of Mughal Empire"!. 

Hey

"Epitome of Beauty, Lord Krishna's devotee, tactician by nature, Blood of Royal Kachwaha Clan ,Elder daughter of King Bharmal and queen Champavati!

Index 👇

Thread 1 Chapter 1 to 10

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/153042518 

Prologue 

"She hates me, she can break herself into a thousand pieces and deny me each one of them." 

Caressing the rose in hands, walking towards the bonefire, he whishper rather to himself than to the person he's with. As if analysing the pro and cons of war he's going to step in. 

Yet, I will have her by my side for eternity."

Minute of silence he He whispered in determine posture, this time with smile rather a smirk on face, Submitting the Rose flower in bonefire, and watch it burn to ashe. 

"Even a bird cannot love freely when caged." 

"I want the bird in cage, not her love."

"It's just matter of time when you will pinn for her love and soul." 

Another one expressed his curiosity too, by coming face to face with him. 

"What about her conditions?" Which are crooked as your brain?

"Granted." 

"In your desire to get her, you're ready to grant her irreverent Conditions to." I wonder what you will do once whipped by her love." 

A glare was all it takes to silence the audacious tongue. 

Edited by Rashmisingh9151 - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Author note 😊

Namstey 🙏 I sincerely pray all of you are healthy and Happy. 😃

First I'd like to express my gratitude to all my friends here. Thank you all here for keeping patience for my work. Having faith on me that I will complete them to. 🤗

Now let me "Honestly make some confession. 😆

"It's actually hard, I'm impatient person I get many ideas, but while working a little distraction to keep me on hold for my work, then I get bored and lose interest. ☺️

"But I'm very committed person to I'd like to finish my work no matter what but delay the time the work and now the life which has taken drastic turn for all of us.😒

"Had me preoccupied with other issue financially and physically. I was tested covid positive which was rather exhausted phase than terrifying. Because unlike other patients, I didn't get to feel anything. No weakness no nauseous Absolutely nothing. Yet I had to bore and force myself to take med , rest and isolate myself from gadgets and my family.😭

"When i get well, I realized more than IF it's wattpad where I had left my work on hold.

"I Thought to complete them there first, but I owe at least one chapter here to that's why I arrive here to update one chapter. 😳

Once again thank you ❤

Chapter 11

"Moti! Motiii...."

(Yelled Jodha, and start to look around walking forward, jerking Moti on her task to light the lamp, the sudden call of Jodha startled her, winching at the drop of oil spill over her palm she ran to Jodha. Who was glancing around having her eye on ground).

"What happen!..

"My waistband!.. "I seem to lost it!..

"You are such a devil! I could have burn my hand!..

(Yelled Moti, making Jodha to let our a sheepish smile, making Moti to breath with sigh, when they hear another voice from behind).

"Great seems like your jewels are growing traitor!. Always ditch you on your adventures trip!.

(Chuckled Rewa, coming from behind holding a wooden basket carrying the cubs of lioness, they were sleeping, Jodha glanced at them with pure amazement. But then she frowned, where she lost her Kamarband?(waistband). She remember she wore it when she went to venture in forest, did she lost it there? Not fond of jewelry but she sure adore the reason of wearing it. Such as Waist-band which has benefits like controlling menstrual cycle , known to keep one away from mucus and phlegm. This ensures clear voice when one speak. Like rest of Jewelry part of Women in Culture).

"Don't frown like Grumpy Bear! Will search for it!..

"You sure we can leave for Bijolia? The weather is growing Rough!..

(Spoke Jodha in firm low voice, peeking glance outside the sky through curtain of her tent used as forged window for her over the side, though a temporary stay but the attendees made sure to provide her the comfort of palace).

"It's not right to travel in evening!.. 

"I know but I don't feel comfortable here anymore!..

(Mumbled Jodha clutching over the Shawl hugging herself. As her friend look around for her waistband, though they know fallen, the waistband can't grace her again. But she sure like the idea of keeping her things secure).

"Leave it, it's not worth your time! Go check the arrangements!..

(Ordered Jodha while later, knowing she has lost outside only. Hence it's pointless to search inside, the maids nodded and walked away to check the arrangements but return with frown).

"What happen?..

"Crown Prince of Bhanpur is here!..

"Wh what!.

(Startled she glanced at herself in self-consciousness, then rush towards the mirror, hair weren't braided, she just recently get rid of her jewelry. Lord how come he's here?" that to now? What could be the reason? I didn't receive a letter from Amer, No letter and message, are they so angry? Maybe I can get information from him about it. She was intrigued to know. Pulling her Odhni over her head, satisfied with her attendee work staring at her reflection. She nodded then stepped out of her tent to meet Suryabhan. Stepping out she watch him instructing the soldiers over security arrangements, while caressing the head of His brown color Horse. Know Jodha? A single moment of love is equal to the whole eternity of love. And she could finally believe in those words cause she felt same at moment each step she took to approach him. she get illusion of life with him. Unable to spot the stone on way lost in staring, her foot tripped over the stone and she stumbled. A gasp escape her mouth, when she get held by him. He was instructing others, when sensing someone approaching him, he grew cautious out of reflex hearing a gasp he turn around and held her. 

"I didn't intent to!..

(Feeling warm all of sudden she couldn't reply back. Because of their close proximity. As her cheek heated up, She couldn't help wonder what kind of spark is it that she feel whenever they end up getting touched by each other. It was so new and overwhelmed her. Her shawl slipped from her shoulder as she retreated back, still holding his hand which she held reflexively out of instinct to save herself from falling down).

"Her highness, conveyed me about your arrival here!.. 

(Staring up at him, she try to read him out, but as usual the crown Prince seems to wore his heart on sleeve, sometimes it's make Jodha concern and doubtful. Is he really the way he portrays? or there's more to him?. She won't admit but she was still upset on him for letting the Mughal emperor go).

"I couldn't help but came here to check on you!..

(His words brought her to present, taken aback by his words she look back at him, only to see him staring at the west part of hill, she immediately retreated one step, but realizing she's holding his hand was going to let go, but surprisingly Surybhan held it before she let go of his hand, so he's here because he comes to know about Jalal Presence here to).

"Glad to see you fine!..

(Um his concern, Overwhelmed her, but she wasn't to naïve to miss the Sarcasm in his tone of speaking. Something is off, but what? Did he comes to know about her meet with The Knight?" Beside as much she was eager to meet him she was now speechless. Not knowing what to say or how to reply. Where's Surybhan finally look back at her, and realized what he missed while focusing on surrounding).

"I appreciate your concern, and decision to come to check for me!.  But I we both are aware it's against...

"It's not when I had gained permission from our parents!.. apart from my concern there's one more reason to come for you!..

"What's that?.

"Your cousin brother!...

(Saying this he held out a scroll and forward it to her, the eagerness to know what's it held for her, the concern hearing about Surajmal. She saw the seal it wasn't broken, mean no one checked it, she sneak a glanced At Surybhan but gasp finding him looking at her already upon being caught he turn his head away. "Is he blushing?. Her own cheek warm up, as she calmly pull her odhni more to take long veil, but then having task of letter, Unfolding the scroll and started reading the letter).

"Hail Ma Bhawani,"

"Stay Safe Sister, the weather is unpredictable, the journey is long and night grew darker!."

"Keep in mind we have no eternal allies and we have no perpetual enemies! 

"Our interest are eternal and perpetual and those interest are our priority!.  

"Surajmal."

(Her heart turn bitter as she saw he used no title for himself and even in regards of her relation with him. But then she blinked and realized, He trusted Crown Prince to deliver this message to me, mean I can trust him to, of course I can, he's our ally, as well my fiancé, if not him then who I can trust?. The letter was encrypted and she decoded it as well).

"It's old!..

"Yes! He handed it to me before he was charged falsely!..it was supposed to deliver in such moment!.

"Aren't you curious to know what he writes to me?.

"I'm, since the time I had it, but it's up to you!. I'm concerned curious about everything related to you!. But I prioritize your consent!..

"Truly priorities my consent or you're saying just to gain my confidence and faith on you?..

(She immediately bit her lip, realizing she just spoke her thoughts out loud, she hoped for her own good he didn't hear but the look he gave at once made it clear he did hear her loud and clear. For second an unpredictable unreadable expression appear on his face then disappear , did he grew upset? I already offended my own family now my to be husband? Lord why the ground doesn't swallow me. She thought mournfully with acute Nervousness).

"I'm I ap...

"Rajkumari, you have right to express your doubts without being apologetic!.. 

(Sighing she nodded, feeling extremely remorseful over her words, expressing doubt on another state crown Prince is one thing and mistrust on fiancé another. But she couldn't help it as royal she was taught from childhood to not trust even own shadow forget about human being. But she learn to trust with time on people, it takes lot of time for anyone to break the walls of mistrust around her to gain her trust and confidence but few of them did).

"Will you like to join me for the fair?..

"I..err Kunwar Sa! I will love to accompany you, But It's inappropriate for us to...

"We will be married next month!.. 

(She bite her lip, isn't he little to bold? But I'm acting reckless I already offended him twice, now declining him? It will further worsen my equation with him. If Dada Bhai Surajmal will be here will snickered at my act. But elder mother will bury me alive if she comes to know, I accepted to ride along with him, hell with protocol and law).

"My men won't dare to speak or think ill of you I assure you!. if that's matter of your concern!.

"It's just I'm...

"Don't worry, our people love us too much to spread rumor! "Now May I have your consent?"

(Ask Surybhan holding out his hand, for her to held it, he was trying to caught glimpse of her more, but it was being hard she's such a beauty but make him feel like he's forbidden to even look at her. For first time in his life he wasn't bother to abide by protocol and norms. If it was in his hand he rather marry her now and take her to his state as queen. But he couldn't help sigh at his own unethical urges, knowing well he can't do it. But no one can stop him to steal moments of pure bliss with her? He thought inwardly, where's Jodha however look back at him, what? He wants me to do?. Are we going to ride on one? Her eyes widened up, but then spotting one more horse she sigh inwardly. Nodding in agreement She forwarded her palm to him, as he helped her to climb over the horse though it wasn't necessary yet she can't help feel elated, she wasn't one to like being treated as fragile person. But it's feel marvel to her, how even knowing she's capable to get on her Mare, he's helping her out not to make her depended or take advantage, or because she's his responsibility, he's doing it cause he wants to do it on heart obligation).

"Rajkumari, you alright?. You are quiet than usually!..

"Are you implying I'm talkative? 

"Well, perhaps I did!

Ask Jodha in teasing Manner, with raised brow though he couldn't see her cause of her veil. Yet he let out sheepish smile, and retorted back with Mischief. Making her giggled out loud snapping attention of Surybhan on herself from his ride. 

Hour's later Caressing the Ring in her finger , Humming with lost look smile on face, then raise her hand to dismiss the attendees, knowing well she wants to be left alone her attendees left her where's Jodha approach the cot where the cubs were sleeping soundlessly. Caressing the furry cub she smiled more when they purred. When a thought about Amer made her frown, No letter and message, are they so angry? That don't care to know about my whereabouts and wellbeing?. How does it matter if they don't? I can write them, thinking this she went towards the table ,When on her way to table the gush of wind alarmed her, she look around, but find no one. The dimly lighted Flambeau wasn't enough to illuminate the entire tent , each corner was engulf with darkness. So that she could sleep peacefully but now she could see more than providing peace, it's helping the intruder, for second she stayed alert but then not sensing approach, she released a sigh and proceed to write a letter for Amer but stopped when her foot collided with Table knocking few box down, huffing in annoyance she bent down, to get them back on place when her attention went over the, Green color Scroll rolling out of box. "what's this?. For second she felt like calling out for her attendees to know about it. But then chided it, and pick up the scroll to inspect it further. 

"Greetings Princess,"

"Your precious things are treacherous!. Abandoning you gladly reaches me fortunately! 

"They compel me to imagine doing things which are your beyond your heartily desire unacceptable to your soul."

"Pray, your fate isn't unfortunate in regards of your loved ones. Or else consequence will dire than death!.

"As aftermath of abandonment and treason isn't pleasant , it's often lead people to Pyre or hell!. So be be aware."'

"Well wisher in disguise of Foe"

(Till the end of the words of letter manage to enraged her out of wits. How dare he, who does he think he's to sent me this, it was filled with Information, Sarcasm, warning and vile fantasy, she didn't need to think much to know about the sender, the content, the scroll color and writing style was enough to convey the identity. The encrypted Content of letter made her bewildered in sheer restlessness. But then her eyes widened when a Cloth covering the box on table moved. Trembling in acute nervousness she moved and get the cloth off. Found a cage where a Beautiful Dove was Thrashing to be out of cage. Picking up the scroll and cage she stepped out then stared at the hill side, the darkness didn't let her see anything then without much a thought, crumbled the Scroll in her fist then threw it over the bone fire at distance ,even the sight of crumbled Scroll burning to ashen wasn't enough to put her burning heart at ease. Thus she opened the cage door and let the bird flee. but stepping out of cage to the bird didn't fled away, it's come on her shoulder. How cheerfully her evening went with Crown Prince Suryabhan, but one act of her enemy manage to spoil her mood. Sighing she stared back at her palm, where the uncut-ruby studded big ring was shinning under the dim moon light. On her finger, a smile appear on her face as she recall how it was slid on her finger by her Fiancé. However realizing The upcoming days are going to be long for her she thought grimly. And walked back to her tent to retire for night but the sleep didn't come easy to her it goes restlessly for her. As the content of letter began to make her restless.

"Missed, 

(Gritting in rage he pulled his bow down. When another prey escape his predatory Shot. Reaching closer he spotted the broken Arrow with another. One Near tree where while ago a deer was standing)

"Who is doing this?" 

He thought then glanced around and spotted an arrow stuck on tree to. But this one had scroll wrapped around to, it was clear him missing the shot because of another hunter wasn't coincidental in fact the hunter seem expertise enough to knock his shot down in air that to in dark. More then hunter the opponent seems to be protector of wild life or perhaps he's here to warn him of his action. Taking the Arrow out of tree he felt helpless for the first time over his illiteracy. 

"Whoever you are step out to face me, instead of knocking my shot down cowardly." 

He challenged the opponent, to know the content of letter by him only. Instead of taking help from anyone else. But his voice return back to his own ears without Receiving any response in the dark forest. 

Wha... 

(The shock of another shot, paled the heart of person who arrive there looking for him. Looking back Jalal Saw, how the turban of his friend fall off from his head because of blow. Undoubtedly he's facing his enemy not because they're protector of wild life but because they are challenging him leaving a Message and now the blow on his friend. They surely warning him, but if they're brave enough to challenge him then why not to face him? He thought looking back at his pal  who began to breath slowly. He shoved the letter in his hand and ask him to read. 

"The target was you, I come in front that's why I become victim of it."

Jalal nodded  in understanding, perhaps the person hates enough to kill him in dark. Not revealing himself, making his soul to burn in agony of Curiosity till Eternity. Ah what a miserable end it will be for him A emperor dying in dark forest alone a pitiful death he though consider himself to be sinner but he expected to die like an emperor and warrior only.

"Looks like your plan worked." 

Smirk began to appear on his face as he look on at west direction. So I've succeeded, smirking he began to walk back, but stopped after taking two step forward. He tilted his head to West direction hearing retreating  sound galloping horse. 

"What's there in letter?"

"A warning, not to play with fire. "Because you too aren't surrounded by only well wishers."

"That's all?"

Earning a nod he began grin at Abdul words, seriously courageous enough to threaten me? Asking me to watch my own back instead of looking over my enemies. Staring down at his broken Arrow, he sigh by knocking down my arrows she express her capability to protect herself. By not revealing herself to him, yet leaving clue of her identity behind she made it clear of her step to learn from enemy. He shook his head than began to walk back to his tent. The day was long and upcoming days will be rough too. However the night isn't over yet stepping inside he look on at Sleeping figure on bed. Hairs spread over the pillow stepping closer he stared at her for minute. 

"Beautiful indeed, but she has something more to allure me more than you."

The curled up lips on smile, blush creeping on cheeks, twinkling of hazel brown eyes, the sight was stunning but it made him feel like burning in fire of hell, because he wasn't reason behind those stunning expressed form of emotion. It wasn't him to protect her from tripping on stone. It wasn't him caressing her hand slyly , it wasn't him making her smile it wasn't him holding her hand to help her over Horse, worse it wasn't him slipping the ring in her finger. Inhaling sharp intakes of breath, he glanced around to chuck his thoughts off from her. But Aspiring over forbidden fruit has it's own amusement and miseries the fact It's sin, to compare own Sharik-e-hayat with one betrothed to another. Just made him more restless, picking up goblet to pour jaam in glass he stared back at the sleeping face a while later gulping down few more). 

"Intoxication of Alcohol can't make you get rid of my thoughts." 

Exhausted he look up and his eyes widened up as he stared at the beauty in front of him, holding the goblet in her hand to stop him. Reaching out to it, his hand goes down dejectedly as he stared up at her. 

"I chose path of intoxication but you chosen path of destruction." 

"Yes, that will be yours." 

"Along with you, Are you here to kill me."

"Why, feeling Threatened?" 

Absolutely not, he wanted to say grab her close but he couldn't, Where the heck his reflex gone?" Did the alcohol numb his sense to Retaliate? He thought inwardly, The close proximity was burning him from within. 

"You should be, if I can knock your shot down, I can slice your throat to."

"Then why you don't? Why sparing me with warning? Grown smitten by Enemy?"

"Not everyone is insane like you, Beside I'd like to take more than your life." Death isn't enough for you."

It wasn't threat it wasn't warning it was prophecy which no one can alter. Perspiration began to formed on his forehead, he couldn't breath as she whisper close to his ears. She's tormenting him without even touching him, curling his hand into fist, he curse in mind at his own painfully rising aroused state. She was close way to close that it made him breathless. If she could read him, she wouldn't dare to come in his eye sight forget about approaching him. Cause it will either leave her extremely Traumatized or highly aroused. Be aware, She's enemies daughter and she's isn't yours, not yet.". His mind mocked him reminding the reality. When he felt pair of hands touching him from behind pulling him in warm embrace. He blink and look up but she was no where to be seen around him, did he envision her in his own tent?" Insane.

"What's wrong? Couldn't sleep?" 

Hugging him from behind she asked tirelessly, standing near the cage watching Himalayan Quail found only in Western Himalayan knowing his Fondness for birds he was gifted pair of them in cage today. she frowned at the absence of his favorite dove but didn't ask. Though she sense him distant, he didn't held hands back which were placed on his shoulder.

"You need to change your habit of leaving me on bed alone without my knowledge."

"Jalal doesn't change for anyone, but others change for him Rukaiya! And who knows this better than you?.

"But I'm not counted in others Scale!. I'm your best friend, cousin, First wife and chief consort!.

"So many relation bind me to you still you fail to accept me the way I'm?. When I'd like to embrace you the way you are?.

"You really do?"

"Yes, but unfortunately you let yourself influence by others." And lose your real self drastically."

(Replied Jalal back, for second he happened to witness unknown layer of emotions, clouding over her gaze, but it disappeared in blink, she pulled her hands down which were over his shoulder a while ago. Turned around, everyone ask her to change for him, for position she hold for relation she share. And today he is saying he'd like to embrace her the way she's? After years? When she herself can't touch the real her anymore?. Unable to stand the discomfort of Air Jalal was asking her to breath, she decide to go back to the cage she rule which is though a cage but still being her comfort zone. Where's Jalal let out a sigh watching the retreating back of Rukaiya. 

Where's other side first Dawn to couldn't being her out of her thoughts, as she sat on couch stared at the bow in hand. She could have killed him, but she didn't, why? Was the question bugging her from long time. She could have killed him And end The miseries for all her people. But she couldn't taking a life wasn't new things she has slayed many of Her enemy, but last night her hand trembled to even raise her weapon it wasn't fear it was overwhelming emotion of having her strongest enemy alone weaponless. But her sadistic self wanted to make it miserable end for him, a quick death by one shot was to easy. Result till the time she could decide he left she missed the opportunity knocking on her foot. And now the luggage was set the arrangement were made to leave sighing she got up to walk out and leave but spotted Surybhaan. A smile appear on her face when she recall their last evening together and began to approach him. Exchanging the greeting both look at each other. 

"I believe this belongs to you... 

Watching a necklace in his hand, she look up at him in confusion, then sigh perhaps this ditch her last evening to like her waistband. What's wrong with her Jewelry? Need to have word with Royal Jeweler soon she thoughts inwardly then nodded looking up at him. When he moved his hand up, seeking permission of making her wear it. But she glanced around and shook her head. Understanding her reluctance because of presence around them he placed the necklace in her hand. Later understanding he will accompany them to Bijolia she spoke again. 

"Kunwar Sa, I would have love to have you accompany me!. But I'm not willing to jeopardize your plan!. 

(Mumbled Jodha lowly with smile on face, playing coy Fiancé role, not willing to let him know about her own plan, as much she wants to trust him she wasn't sure why her instinct are against her heart to let him be part of her plan."Be-aware of heart Jodha, it's get easily pleased with shinning Mirror ,forgetting the fact that no matter how much it's shine, on back every mirror is black!..the words of Women re rang in her mind. She promised to stay in touch with both but little did she knew once she stepped foot in bijoliya she won't be able to take part in outer world happening, because there are many who take her as threat to their plans and they want her aloof from everything).

Mewar 

"Bahujiraj "think once again!.. this can jeopardize our strategy to defend our state to!..

(The clear dominant voice though, mean to come as humble but authority was hard to miss, the hall echo's with the words, and sound of men. Staring towards the Throne stairs which was vacant, but cower by A muscular men carrying aura of authority his posture was regal royal gracefully Dominant).

"How could you attempt to put me in dilemma? I can't say no to my brother!..

"Decision taken out of emotions aren't worthy of implementation! In regards of our people's welfare!..

"Khamma Ghani Choti Ma!..

"Ghani Khamma Kunwar Pratap, i understand, it's quite against our Rajput etiquette! But we Can't over look the enmity and Security of our own!..

(Kunwar Pratap was in grave dilemma, he never anticipated his younger mother to support him, but the words council Minister the Samant weren't in favor of accepting the request either. Even if they were, then to they weren't ready to obtain direct attention from Mughal for those who can back off any minute to save their own neck). 

"I agree with Choti Ma!. we are battling with two front!.. at this odd time we can't overlook our interest!.

(Listening the familiar voice but full of unexpected words, Pratap shifted from one toe to another, he never expected to hear such a words from his beloved. But she was right, no matter how much he try the game of Instilling their supremacy on Rajputana will never let Marwar and Mewar to shake hands, and this very Enmity won't let him step out to help state like Amer or Bhanpur. When they had certain danger to face in form Savage invader like Mughal).

"Hm, let him know I will gladly approach battlefield against Those Savage invaders if they seek my help!.

(The silence prevail in the court, as everyone have a sigh when a firm nod of agreement, knowing well they won't seek Mewar help formally, after how they are trying to hid their image attempting to gather ally. Though the Look of Kunwar Pratap was unreadable, Rawat ji was able to get whip of building emotional storm in his heart. It was against Pratap own Conscience to back from helping but he knew he need to be calculative. If he wish to win, he need to toughen up, From beginning the Kachwaha clan wasn't worthy of trust for Mewar, Bhanpur was once their ally, but recently even they begin to become nausea for Mewar. Whenever it's comes to facing enemy Mewar was forever alone and rest of Rajputana? They had their own interest to ally or ditch).

"I don't feel like saying no to Shakti Singh, after years he ask my help and I!...

"He is assigned to help us, he knows we are having hard time!..

(Spoke Ajabde after everyone walk out from court, leaving only two of them alone with each other. with grim smile on face she stared at him, one can help other only if they are in condition to provide help otherwise more than help you will become burden on other)

"But she won't stop you know!..

"Yes, because we aren't her only hope!. She met him in Mathura, I'm sure she met her to!.

"Then only they can help her! May Enkling ji bless them with strength to face the brewing Storm!..

(Prayed Pratap Sincerely for Amer people. He wasn't sure how things will go for them but he can sense the upcoming days won't be favorable for Rajputana. How he wish His grandfather Maharana Sangram (Sanga). Singh  was alive, it was said he has 80 grave injury on body yet he was capable of dominating entire battlefield with shrewd mind, and fierce warrior trait singlehandedly. If only he was with them, being prideful devoted son he couldn't say no if speak ill of his father but even he had agreed subconsciously that his father couldn't keep the legacy of his grandfather glorious Era).

Amer 

"Chandrabhan, "Are you sure we can trust him?..

(Ask Sharif Ud-din with suspicious glance, at the retreating sight of Surajmal, though he agreed to help him, Sharif wasn't able to trust him yet. Reason Surajmal is way to prideful about the blood running in his vein. And way to devoted to Amer people, so the sudden change of his decision made him doubtful).

"We don't have option, he's only one to know their weaknesses!.

(Stated Chandrabhan, with look over The map spread on the table, which was replica of Amer state fort layout. Surajmal has revealed a lot about the secret tunnels and passageway leading to state inner coast to crush the fortress. When a men stepped inside their hideout fully armed and veiled with turban cloth. Greetings Sharif Ud-din and Chandrabhan he forwarded a Scroll to Sharif Ud-din. Which he read calmly and found himself growing enraged).

"What happen?..

"Junaid betrayed us, he raided the infantry firearms of artillery coming for our aid from Delhi!.. 

"Great, you had doubt on Surajmal, but you never doubted Junaid? How foolish you could be!..

"Mind your Words, don't forget I'm...

"Nothing, you are nothing not even high ranked general!. I won't let you jeopardize my plan cause of your traitorous Allies!..

(Saying this, Chandrabhan walked out of the hideout, leaving Enraged Sharif Ud-din behind. Who threw the scroll over fire, watching it burn made him breath a sigh. Pir Mohammad watch the interaction with sigh as well, he wasn't sure why the entire plan sound so uncertain. First He never knew Sharif had called for Infantry fire arm with artillery from Delhi. Now Junaid? An Afghan tribe leader was his ally wasn't known to him either).

"You really called for Infantry fire arm?.

(Sharif look back at Pir Mohammad hearing his questions then let out a smirk, making him frown in confusion, what does it implies?. Is it possible he didn't called for it yet? Or he did but he doesn't want the infantry to charge over Amer along with Chandrabhan Assassin force and tribe army yet? What's his plan.).

"Your assumption aren't uncalled!..

(Cleared Sharif Ud-din, he really didn't had large force, to keep his plan from Jalal eyes, he had to maintain the secrecy he wants his campaign to come in notice when he Attack or win only. He knew Jalal is presently at Mathura and he will leave for Bengal soon it will save him enough time to gift him Enslaved fallen fortress of Amer. But apart From winning he doesn't want any other head to rise as Medium of his victory henceforth he'd plan to slay Chandrabhan and Surajmal both once he win. 

Two weeks later 

"Kadir? Where you're heading? 

Stopping a men on his way, while inspecting him to make sure he mean no harm to his Master another one asked. 

"To meet Nawab Shahzaib Sahib, because Sehenshah is expecting to meet him."

"I suggest you to keep patience, he's dealing with Traitors now." 

"Traitors?"

"Yes we lost war, because few of our Council member of war betrayed us." Now they're in arena fighting to live." 

Loud wailing sound of pain snapped Kadir attention , he realized he choose wrong time to deliver the news But Mughal Emperor's order was above all. He had to meet Nawab Sahib or else Emperor will kill him. Gulping he nodded no and began to approach further. Drenched with perspiration and blood, only in trouser, standing against group of seven men. Where's few were laying dead at arm length distance from him.

"Mercy Nawab Sahib mercy.."

"Warriors should die as warriors, irrespective of their deeds."

The voice was cold, void of emotion, but the sadistic grin on face, made the others know. There's no escaping from their death anymore. If The men want he can have them executed. But he likes to enjoy killing specifically traitor. 

"As-Salam-u-Alaikum Nawab Sahib." 

The blow of sword didn't reach it's destination, as voice of another men snapped his attention. The look he gave to the attendee was bone chilling, making him retreat from arena, but before he get out of his eye sight, he twisted he signed him sigh glance to approach. 

"Pardon me, but I'm here to deliver message of His Majesty." 

"He arrived?" 

"Yes He's expecting your arrival at  Midnapore." 

"Munim Khan, take care of them." 

Saying this he threw his sword to another men who caught it Swiftly bare hand. Wearing his Jama then robe, throwing tow pearl necklace around his neck. He began to walk out of Arena build up temporarily for his practice.

"Nawab Sahib will be here soon."

Standing near the tent, he nodded sternly and began to inspect arrangements of security, but even in his cautious self he was ignorant to his surrounding. which was oblivious to Abdul who was observing him from past week. Grinned and apple in teasing manner to irked him furthermore. 

"Almighty knows I'd Never expected to see you regret keeping patience."

The words of Abdul made him clench his jaw, curled his hand into fist. As it's pushed him to recall how he for sake of his plans refused to accept the opportunity knocking on his feet. They had advantage of height. Had more men then Jodha Or Suryabhan had been accompanied by.  A war with them and he could've been fulfilled his wish of avenging his friend Abdul who lost his hand cause of Surybhan, as well the precious flower like princess he desired to get. But he didn't , it took all his will power to stay firm on his decision and plans. But watching them together was enough to rise urge in him to kill. And reason he could come up was they're his enemy and look comfortable. But being enemy how he could let them be at peace?" If looks could kill they would've been burn to ashes, fortunately for them it doesn't that's why they were spared. However that time He had no Idea his facial expression were displaying his emotion out like reflection in mirror to his Pal. Jalal's reaction was rather amusing than surprising, Though it was Extremely unexpected and new for him to witness Jalal inner turmoil. When first time he was dictated a letter to write for Princess Jodha he get the whip of Jalal Obsession to possess her, But witnessing his enraged form, cause of her meeting with Her own Fiancé didn't made sense to him. He couldn't understand the origin of his rage arriving from jealousy or wounded ego? He knew not neither he had authority to ask, nor he could predict the unpredictable personality of Jalal so he choose to just enjoy rather than getting involved in the maze of Brewing storm of Queries which can't be answered). 

"Sharif ud-din had grown audacious enough to disobey you. Your Majesty...."

Another voice snapped their attention, which earned amused look from Jalal. But second later he get lost in thoughts, I asked him to be in Delhi, because I suspected The Afghan to attack there. If not the circumstances here may push us in need of aid." But Sharif didn't stayed there? He's indeed digging his grave by outrageously disobeying me. Thought Jalal with rage, where's Abdul scoff inwardly at the arrival of men, When he noticed the men took no effort to greet Jalal. 

"At least he abide by Etiquette to Honor his Majesty."

"Didn't knew Pretense matter more than loyalty?"

Asked the men approaching them further with mocking grin on face looking at Abdul, who shrugged and look back at Jalal. 

"Greeting your Majesty." I apologize for requesting your presence here."

"That's not needed, did you find the traitors instigating people against us and helping them?"

"Yes your Majesty, though we lost but situation is under my control now."

"Wish you could control his Majesty's heart too, as it's growing traitorous." 

A smack on the back of head made Abdul whimper, realizing he crossed the line. Where's The person look at both confusingly for second than grinned widely. 

"So the rumors weren't rumor." His Majesty is indeed whipped by the Fragrance Rose of Desert possess." 

"Indeed but he's to ignorant to admit it."

"Value your life than be Quiet." 

"For all or only in this case?" 

Ask Abdul grinning more making Jalal scoff inwardly, but then a glance at his soldiers made him glared at both. Which got them realized they have audience. 

"Abdul, find out where Sharif Ud din left. And his reason behind disobedience."

"Reason behind treachery? Never knew you'd be merciful on Traitors your Majesty." 

"Shahzaib...

The stern tone of Jalal made him cautious enough to get quiet, It's rare when Jalal use the hard tone with him. Where's Abdul nodded than began to walk away leaving Shahzaib with Jalal to discuss further about their strategy to instill supremacy in Bengal. A disappointing sigh at his fate escape his mouth when he realized he can no longer be part of war council or take part in war with Jalal. Because of his loss of hand this very reality of his life made him despise Surybhaan and his own life. 

Amer 

(The sound of gun fire, heavy smoke was enough to shake the ground, and create storm of dust.  however it didn't succeed in pushing the armed men back from their territory. The banner of each force was now blowing with wind, the Saffron warriors full with Archers, Swordsman, Spearmen, were dominating the battlefield more than the Enemy having infantry firearms and artillery).

"They have outnumbered us now the arrival of Two more Is nerve shaking for our men!..

(Viewing the War through binoculars from the distance standing at front with another armed force. Sharif Ud-din was confused, as he hear his men words, he thought the way he had used the secret passageway to reach coast of Amer,  and attacked without prior envoy may make him win without much blood bath in short span of time, However the war is being stretched more like out of his hand, one thing was clear the Amer warrior were well aware and prepared for war all the while).

"Where's Surajmal!...

"He's leading the Artillery armed force to East coast!..

"There's any success from north Coast?..

"No Chandrabhan isn't able to have upper had on enemies either."

(The Reply conveying failure was enough to make his heart burn in suspicion, something a miss but what? Do they have traitor?.. perhaps yes, he wasn't sure what to do anymore, his war strategy was turning into failure. He didn't come with full force, but whatever he tagged along are worth Pushing in battlefield with result worth winning. The well trained Assassin, the expertise advances weapons knowledge about Enemies force. Yet facing loss was making him enraged he had put everything on stake).

"I told you Sharif Ud-din, it's risky, but you didn't listen!..

(Every step against enemy is risky, if one is allied with traitor thought Sharif Ud-din, he can't risk everything. If the Saffron warrior won't play fair, then he is no Men of moral ethic value. He look back then rolled his finger in cross way. Making one Infantry of fire arm to approach the battlefield. And himself begin to make his way towards other side. Understanding his strategy few of them followed after him. Earning attention from Amer Prince Khanghar Singh who was skillfully dominating his enemy. Muttering curse, he Challenged the Coward but Wicked Head Sharif Ud Din).

"After waging war, you're running like Coward." 

Amid the war cry of Soldiers, a men earned attention of Sharif Ud Din by targeting his men, Without sparing a glance to his Enemy Shairf Ud Din continue moving out of Battlefield. where's Khanghar Singh fought with men protecting him to reach Sharif Ud Din. With handful Soldiers. Slaying every men coming on his way. Though he was Exhausted Out of wit, wounded Severally. He chased Shairf Ud Din without bothering about his Surrounding. His gaze was on Sharif who was riding away on his horse where's his hands were engaged in Slaying the enemy. But soon enough He grew confused when he begin to lead towards the village. What's this wicked ass have in evil mind? Thought Khanghar Singh in despair. It's trap? And immediately halted on his path, but it was little to late, rein of arrow begin to target him from all sides. as he was in side a village, taking shelter in some hut was out of question, henceforth His men begin to wheel around him to protect him. And he begin to shot back but with number of target attacking on him he was uncertain about his defense. He cursed himself for underestimating Sharif Ud-Din and chasing him stupidly. What he was even thinking? he knew a coward like Sharif can never fought fairly he will play dirty to win. But it was no time to blame anyone but to fight back even if he could see his certain death. meanwhile At North Coast Udaybhan and Jagannath Singh were busy fighting as well where's after long hours, the enemy began to foil each of their strategy. 

"Adhiraj Singh, go for Udaybhan's aid he's surrounded." 

Glancing at Force surrounding a lone warrior who isn't only chief in-charge of army. But brother of their to be son in law too, apart from fighting for their motherland, protecting them was their priority as well. Understanding the command Adhiraj began to approach the force by firing arrow at the enemy. Where's Jagannath Singh began to approach Chandrabhan. Who was targeting common soldiers more than the leaders. 

"Find yourself worth competing with Common soldiers only?" Or has courage to fight me? 

Ask Jaggnath Singh, in rage challenging Chandrabhan For duel with him, he had caused enough damage to their army. And he was in no mood to let him cause more damage by targeting their army only. 

"After getting your men slaughtered by our artillery you get to approached me."

"Better late than never.. " 

Replying back both of them began to fight each other, the rage to avenge, passion to defend over power their Wounded Exhausted form. This was the day and moment they were preparing from long. And they both were determine to prove themselves. The fight continue for long but who Is having upper hand wasn't clear but soon enough the air of battle field change, when cries of soldiers began to echoes with information of Amer's dreadful fate. 

"Kunwar Khanghar Singh is captured.... 

The continuous yelled from enemies side worked like immunity booster. Though Jannath Singh heard it, he play deaf to information but Chandrabhan wasn't one to let him stay focused distraction of enemy in battle field is key to your success. 

"Jagnnath Singh, you better Surrender Like your Brother Khanghar Singh. "perhaps then I can shower mercy on you by sparing your life."

Even though it was hard to hear amid war cries, but the cruel sinister Laugh of Chandrabhan enraged Him more, where's his words manage to boost the courage of his Enemies. He grew Restless, as he looked ahead at Chadrabhan who wickedly grinned while firing another arrow at him. But he couldn't enjoy watching the displeasure of Jagnnath Singh when he got shot by A Spear from side. 

"Kunwar, You go for Kunwar Khanghar Singh I will Handle here."

He couldn't view the Men face where's him being dressed in Mughal clothing didn't helped either, He hesitated to leave the position on words of Enemy Solider, But sight of Many Mughal soldier fighting back with Chandrabhan Army made him restless and confused is that Trap?" are they using their own partner's men as Bait to defeat him?" he looked on while killing few of his enemy coming on his way. But understanding his Confusion the men who commanded him to leave assure him he will handle here removed his war helmet earning a gasp from him.

"Kunwar Shakti Singh...

He nodded at him as if conveying him, he can trust him. He looked back at his Army, then leaving them at command of Sanjam and Shakti Singh he began to move out to help his Brother with Handful of Infantry. Where's Shakti Singh Began to fight the Mughal Now. He had raided Junaid who was coming with aid of Sharif an Afghan. Taking Afghan' men disguise it's become easy to knowledge of Sharif Ud Din Strategy of war. It wasn't easy but that's all he could do, They had it planned if they fail to win in war, they will captured one of Prince, forcing other's to retreat from their Post, When they will leave they will Conquer the Post and attack directly at fort. Junaid an afghan leader was Instructed to at this moment only. But to bad he died at his hands and now he's one Mughal have to face If he wanted he could have approach Shairf to free Khanghar Singh but knowing Khanghar Singh won't trust him because of their past equation he approach Jagnnath Singh. Now while fighting he hoped Jagnnath Singh get to free his brother. 

"we should have seen this coming." That coward have no intention of Fighting Fairly." 

Applying salve on his wounds, he inspected the sight of wounded soldiers taken to tents For treatment. 

"Fighting fairly isn't in their blood Surybhaan, but I'm curious to know his plan behind capturing both Prince?" 

"What's there to be curious about Uday? it's clear getting whip of his defeat, he plan to do negotiation with Amer King." Or he got influenced by someone else."

"Someone else?, are you Speaking of cousin Brother Kunwar Surajmal?" 

"Still a brother?, you humor me lot Raj Singh, he's fugitive and traitor." Learn to adapt this fact."

"Devendra Das it's not the time to set adjective preference for others."

"What make you think I will obey you Shakti Singh?" Beside you've admit, "Leaving the Battlefield to chase Enemy wasn't wise move." What they were even thinking?"

"Mistake happens, we can't undo what's already done. And like I said, It's not the time to Curse and blame, It's time to plan how we should get them out Devendra Das."

Throwing the dagger on Table where Map was spread out, Shakti Singh stated earning a curt nod of acknowledgment from  Raj Singh who was himself highly Irked by Action of his brother Khanghar Singh and failure of Jagnnath Singh to get him released and losing his own freedom to.

"We are yet to find out where he imprisoned them." And we can't raid on Enemy camp as it could cost them their life."

"Then We have to find their whereabouts tonight Uday, So we could plan tomorrow's war strategy against them."

"Right because instead of killing them he captured them which means he's having some nasty plan." 

"Plan remind me, We didn't seek help from Mewar and Marwar then how you both are here?"

"It's beneficial to keep eye on people you're associated with Surybhaan." 

"We didn't have association with you Kunwar Shakti." And when I attempt to have I was ignored." 

"You don't Raj Singh, but the one who share your blood does." I'm here to fulfill the vow I made to her." 

Raj Singh nodded in understanding that it's Jodha who made Devendra Das and Shakti to come for their aid. It's not really a time to annoy their Ally. Where's Surybhaan and Uday exchange glance, Nodding in understanding all of them began to Planned their strategy of next day war. 

Agra

"Wouldn't you ask me to stop weeping?" 

Ask a women sitting on floor, with her head placed on the lap of another women, staring down at her palm, where's helpless tears continue streaming down on her face. The women sitting up on couch behind her, continue to caressed her head and whisper soothingly. 

"Tears shed for another person are not a sign of weakness. They are a sign of a pure heart."

"Wounded grieving heart Ammijan." He promise to be at my side then why." 

The women couldn't reply back, she knew she can say nothing to ease her daughter's heart. There's no possible word to speak for grieving heart which lost their dear one. And she knew the pain not by words but by heart she had experienced same in past after all. But minute later realizing silence wouldn't benefit either she began to spoke but A heart wrenching sob escape her mouth, as Hamida went silent again watching her going numb at end. 

"Mallika'e Azam, her condition is deteriorating day by day." 

Staring at her daughter laid on bed checked by Hakima, her pale face, swollen eyes made her heart wrench in pain, As her own eyes welled up again. 

"What you suggest us to do?" We can't get Ibrahim back For her." Even Jalal isn't here."  

"Wound of losing love can be filled by Love only." 

"What you Mean Maham?"

Facing the women in white dress, who hold aura of evil authority. Hamida  ask with gaze holding myriad of emotion. She saw her dark kohled eyes shifting from Hakima and Bakshi. 

"I mean, Sehzadi Bakshi banu is to young to spent her entire life, alone with memory of Ibrahim." 

"The period of Iddah isn't over yet." We can't think about her marriage." 

Maham nodded curtly and stared at the sleeping princess, entire harem was concern about the princess for their own reasons. Some see her as pawn to be used to gain more power in empire by getting her married to their known people. Maham was one among those selfish people to the list too. But deep down even she knew it's not possible for her either. Because of person standing at distance from them. Who approach her once Hamida and Hakima walked away. 

"Favor on Jalal had lead you to Vazir'e alia position, But don't aim further than this." 

Maham didn't reply and let the women walk passed by her, it was pointless to retort back when fate is against you. But this silence bother her Eunuch which immediately express concern. 

"Vazir'e Alia, why the silence?. 

"Tongue is two edge sword, if not used wisely it hurt us more than others." 

Nodding in understanding, the Eunuch look up at the retreating sight of queen Rukaiya then back at her mistress. Then mumbled to her calmly to let her know another information. 

"The hunt trip wasn't fruitful either."

A evil smile was only sign of acknowledgement for the news, she began to walk away as well hoping for stars to mercy on her and made her fortunate enough to become more than Vazir e alia of empire. 

Amer 

Where's at fort Bharmal along with Bhagwant Singh watch the blowing flag of enemy on North Coast. The smoke in air, emerging out of Village was sign of enemies Atrocities. Fortunately Maan Singh along with his brothers manage to get the North coast vacant. By taking common folk back to fort. And left nothing For Enemies to feast upon but the news of Sharif torching the village for his own Sadistic pleasure made them enraged.  

"People are comfortable at fort?"

"Yes Dajiraj the arrangements for their stay Is over, we have enough stalk to feed them as well." 

Hm, every state has enough storage, but enemy on toe make it hard for anyone to manage for long. But having faith on his men capabilities his Allies, Bharmal released a sigh and ask again. 

"How long you think we can manage?"

"With arrival of Shakti and Devendra Das enough to win."

"Hm, I'm glad at the arrival of Shakti Singh to." Never expected Mewar to help us." 

"They didn't, only Shakti Singh is here with handful of Infantry." 

"You're missing Assassin force of Marwar, they're here to." 

"Devendra Das is nomadic Bandit." Like Shakti Singh he's here with handful force." 

"Hm even not being here she'd helped us or else, we would have lost it three days back only." 

Stated Bharmal, feeling Remorseful that he even claiming to love her most refused to stand by his daughter. When she was sent away, he wasn't wrong in stating they're able to face their enemy for long because of Marwar Forest Bheel Force, and Assassin Infantry of Shakti Singh. He manage to shake the core of Sharif by taking control over his men by raiding the aid coming for Sharif from Delhi. Foiling his plan, of using the force for his own purpose. Clearing the fact, the war by Sharif is product of his own ambitious Self instead of Emperor's plan. 

"You wants her here Dajiraj?"

"No she's safe at Bijolia." I pray, she doesn't comes to know about it either." Sent more Infantry for Raj Singh to join at East Coast." 

Bhagwant Das nodded, extinguishing the Flambeau. Walking away with Bharmal. If things didn't went well he will join His brothers on Battlefield to. His thought died down, as the news deliver by their men took his breath away. 

"Hukum, Kunwar Jagnnath Singh and Kunwar Khanghar Singh is imprisoned by Sharif Ud Din."

divyaJA thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Congratulation on 2nd thread

will be waiting for your update

take care😊

abha22 thumbnail

I have to reread the story again...I forgot the plott....congrats for new thread..

Update soon

Avid_reader104 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Congratulations for the second thread dii 💙

Stay safe and take care 🤗

Will be waiting for the update 

Originally posted by: divyaJA

Congratulation on 2nd thread

will be waiting for your update

take care😊

Thank you Divya di☺️ 

I updated today and hope it's worth your patience 😳

You to take care ❤️

Originally posted by: abha22

I have to reread the story again...I forgot the plott....congrats for new thread..

Update soon

Aw I Understand, 😳it's because of my long delay 😆

Thank you so much ☺️

I had updated now. 😃

Originally posted by: SayaniSharma

Congratulations for the second thread dii 💙

Stay safe and take care 🤗

Will be waiting for the update 

Thank you Saya🤗