Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rheaseth thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Sense9

Sirat cant even slip and fall properly. why is everything with her / about her so fake?

Good going Kartik. Multiple marriages kiye but 1 jamn also he couldnt be faithful to Naira. Forget 1 lifetime, properly 1 month also he didnt mourn her.

And they removed Devyani and all for this moudi, who is living vicariously through her grandgirl.

Disagree on this. Karitk was imperfect but his love for naira wasn't unfaithful. He had done mistakes, but he hadn't loved anyone elae. And how does that count for unfaithful? He married Vedika for d family & wasnabt to marry airat for d sake of his kid( which anyway was forced). 

Also, kartik has always remembered naira for everything. Even recent epis showed that.

I honestly wud have watched if kartik genuinely found someone who wud become his partner. What's wrong if ppl find someone again after losing their loved one. But not wid this current poor writing & illogic, somethin realistic. It should have been a well written story. 

Sense9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rheaseth

Disagree on this. Karitk was imperfect but his love for naira wasn't unfaithful. He had done mistakes, but he hadn't loved anyone elae. And how does that count for unfaithful? He married Vedika for d family & wasnabt to marry airat for d sake of his kid( which anyway was forced). 

Also, kartik has always remembered naira for everything. Even recent epis showed that.

I honestly wud have watched if kartik genuinely found someone who wud become his partner. What's wrong if ppl find someone again after losing their loved one. But not wid this current poor writing & illogic, somethin realistic. It should have been a well written story. 

I’ve said it multiple times - it’s okay and encouraged to move on but there has to be a time for it. Unlike here where true epic loves are forgotten in a month(!) Because of new love interests- and then fake “marrying coz of majboori” jaap starts 2 months after the death. 
It’s an insult to the character(s) and the couple (and I am not even a Kaira fan)
kartik is not some 2 yo. He is pushing 40. Make your own decisions and control the kids as well, man!. He only remembers her when he has to justify his new bond with Sirat 🤢 (dont even get me started on her).

Getting married multiple times and acting like a lovesick teenager all the fricking time was, at times, cute and endearing to watch - but then atleast have respect for that. Itna bhi kya majboori?

And vedika track was again handled with this bechara-majboor excuse. It was his decision-  taken by him. He didnt even respect that relationship. 

rheaseth thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sense9

I’ve said it multiple times - it’s okay and encouraged to move on but there has to be a time for it. Unlike here where true epic loves are forgotten in a month(!) Because of new love interests- and then fake “marrying coz of majboori” jaap starts 2 months after the death. 
It’s an insult to the character(s) and the couple (and I am not even a Kaira fan)
kartik is not some 2 yo. He is pushing 40. Make your own decisions and control the kids as well, man!. He only remembers her when he has to justify his new bond with Sirat 🤢 (dont even get me started on her).

Getting married multiple times and acting like a lovesick teenager all the fricking time was, at times, cute and endearing to watch - but then atleast have respect for that. Itna bhi kya majboori?

And vedika track was again handled with this bechara-majboor excuse. It was his decision-  taken by him. He didnt even respect that relationship. 

But that's what is right? He never wanted to b wid vedika, & that girl needed some self respect and shud hav walked away. And lets b frank, all itv shows wud do d same game emotional blackmail & ppl do give in reality as well. 

Even I'm not a fan of kaira, neither saying kartik was a perfect person, i enjoyed their storylines in their initial yrs, not after dat.  But as a viewer,  Even i said, i wud rather watch a proper mature lovestory of ppl abt second chances, than what they tried to show now. Obvi, they won't take a leap, had they taken, it wud hav just been same as 5yr leap. Anyway, my pt was, i dont find it unfaithful, its just that they didn't show his story at all, all scenes of his were related only to sirat.

ppl do marry for their kids btw. But again, that shud hav been a whole new show, wid a properly written story. Definitely not a regressive story of promoting a 21yr old marry a guy wid kids having his own baggage. 

And sirat, yes, the least spoken the better 😅

Anyway, This just is like a show put on ventilator, tring surviving its last days. It has lost d way to write well reasoned & justified & simplistic story since sometime long now.