jannatsara thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Currently, I am watching few clips of yrkkh.

So sirat devi has realised her so called true love and tried to avoid kartik.... but what about kartik???

I saw this clip and it's so cringe.

Goenkas shifted to their house and when kartik had entered to house he got a flashback of sirat's fallen scene....wah...he should remember naira but........they made it kairat.....

Btwn nowadays I am enjoying ranveer scene only.Sweet guy.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQIMUukh3ap/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I-SunShine_Soul thumbnail

I really like Ranveer. He is more handsome than Karthik. 

jannatsara thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ItsmeSehar

I really like Ranveer. He is more handsome than Karthik. 

And i like how he appreciated unworthy sirat for everything.. even he doesn't feel jealous like kartik.He is so loving,caring and loyal husband.

I can't see him heartbroken.

do u watch precap moudi talked about kartik with sirat and ranveer's papa was there.

I-SunShine_Soul thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: jannatsara

And i like how he appreciated unworthy sirat for everything.. even he doesn't feel jealous like kartik.He is so loving,caring and loyal husband.

I can't see him heartbroken.

do u watch precap moudi talked about kartik with sirat and ranveer's papa was there.

I have watched the precap so many times๐Ÿ˜ƒi hope this time precap misleading nahi ho. Why is this moudi still living in Goenka Villa?

jannatsara thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ItsmeSehar

I have watched the precap so many times๐Ÿ˜ƒi hope this time precap misleading nahi ho. Why is this moudi still living in Goenka Villa?

https://youtu.be/4vwL7-Kw-iU

Sense9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Sirat cant even slip and fall properly. why is everything with her / about her so fake?

Good going Kartik. Multiple marriages kiye but 1 jamn also he couldnt be faithful to Naira. Forget 1 lifetime, properly 1 month also he didnt mourn her.

And they removed Devyani and all for this moudi, who is living vicariously through her grandgirl.

jannatsara thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Sense9

Sirat cant even slip and fall properly. why is everything with her / about her so fake?

Good going Kartik. Multiple marriages kiye but 1 jamn also he couldnt be faithful to Naira. Forget 1 lifetime, properly 1 month also he didnt mourn her.

And they removed Devyani and all for this moudi, who is living vicariously through her grandgirl.

both of them fake.hope ranveer's father this time kills her.Can't tolerate them.And kartik becomes his slave!!! why so much concerned for her??and now he doesn't have a problem for boxing.He allows kairav.

Again he is such a loyal husband (my foot) when he entered house he remembered sirat fallen scene.

I find ranveer much more better than kartik

After a week I watched few clips and again decided to leave it....it will be continue kairat.

I wish naira were come back..and given a tight slap and leaves whole khandan with only akshu.They love naira much that they ready to see new bhou in a few month.fake ppl,fake love. 

Antaramantara thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

So this dude doesn't bother/remember his own daughter +his adopted daughter but he is smiling on remembering sirat and her fall..... Seriously just wanted to slap him ....

Cannot believe I had started watching this show because of kartik( character) and now I wanted to slap him... Good character growth of kartik

Edited by Antaramantara - 2 years ago
Kabhi18 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Agreed. So disgusted by Karthik. They've made a complete mockery out of marriage and love. These makers are ridiculously egotistical. Like get off your damn high horse and see how people truly feel about this show and apply criticism.  

Edited by Kabhi18 - 2 years ago
jannatsara thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Antaramantara

So this dude doesn't bother/remember his own daughter +his adopted daughter but he is smiling on remembering sirat and her fall..... Seriously just wanted to slap him ....

Cannot believe I had started watching this show because of kartik( character) and now I wanted to slap him... Good character growth of kartik

watch today's episode... how kartik insisted manish gi for dinner party...and ranveer's father on mission.. he wanna exposed this cheater sirat

precap-devi throws water ranveer's father face and shouted she doesn't realise when she loves karrik...and she loves kartik bcoz he can understand her very well....then what about ranveer??

on the top of mam is now focused on ranveer too.for the first time instead of taking she is giving gift to ranveer.But when ranveer said i love u she can't reply.And she message kartik and waited for reply..

It's totally crap....after a week i watched it and ruined my mood..