Frequent Posters

vivpri thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Gurveen

Brilliant os

Love the way mohit tried to handle the situation but he got struck himselfโ€ฆ

Poor him had to feed spooky Pakhi didi ๐Ÿคฃ

Thank you ๐Ÿฅฐ Yes, pity on him ๐Ÿ˜‚ i like his character portrayal, unlike his parents this boy is harmless 

vivpri thumbnail

Originally posted by: ltelidevara

Amazing! I wish they showed this brilliant piece instead of their drama..

Thanks a lot for your kind words ๐Ÿฅฐ

Chir-Cute thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 9

haha... I have literally read almost all the stories on sairat to be found in India forums and Wattpad.... don't judge me....lol... am obsessed and you guys are such fabulous writers, you guys are to be equally blamed for my obsession. I left watching the show because it just kills my sanity piece by piece every day. If only you guys could control the show, I'd never miss an episode. So now, instead of the show, I just read everything I find here and it works well with my imaginations. I am pretty new to this forum, so I don't know a lot of features on how to save stories that I read or ways to keep up with the updates so I try to comment everywhere requesting the writers to tag me whenever they post an update. Honestly, the stories and creativity are brilliant beyond words. how do you people come up with it. High level of respect and love for all of you ๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿ˜Š 

Keep entertaining

Lots of Love

Dee

South Korea

vivpri thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dee10

haha... I have literally read almost all the stories on sairat to be found in India forums and Wattpad.... don't judge me....lol... am obsessed and you guys are such fabulous writers, you guys are to be equally blamed for my obsession. I left watching the show because it just kills my sanity piece by piece every day. If only you guys could control the show, I'd never miss an episode. So now, instead of the show, I just read everything I find here and it works well with my imaginations. I am pretty new to this forum, so I don't know a lot of features on how to save stories that I read or ways to keep up with the updates so I try to comment everywhere requesting the writers to tag me whenever they post an update. Honestly, the stories and creativity are brilliant beyond words. how do you people come up with it. High level of respect and love for all of you ๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿ˜Š 

Keep entertaining

Lots of Love

Dee

South Korea

Thank you ๐Ÿฅฐ You could find my works in wattpad too ๐Ÿ‘ i did the same thing ๐Ÿ˜ƒ i searched and read almost all the fanfictions. When i wanted more and didn't find much, i tried writing myself ๐Ÿ˜‚

Shesayz thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
hey! can you write an OS abt today's scary story.....with some romance and virat being flirty!
vivpri thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shesayz

hey! can you write an OS abt today's scary story.....with some romance and virat being flirty!

Hi, I had posted an OS but could not tag you. Please read it and let me know your feedback. Thank you 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5232834#157490691