Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Equine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: TrollikaDevi

' SSRians ' are a bunch of the nuttiest,most illmannered,delusional  paranoid people you will find.  Trying to reason with them is like dragging your nails across a blackboard.  When you question one of the many insane theories they repeat from what they heard on Arnabs freakshow or Kangana's Twitter feed ,they get all mad and accuse you of being a PR agent of some Bollywood actor or the other. Or of being a drug peddler. The irony of calling Sushant's 'enemies' drug peddlers is clearly lost on them.   

Yes yes ,I get it..not every SSRian is like that... But most of them are. If you are one who isn't like that then sorry you are the exception.  I don't get this business of being 'devastated' by his death. Yes it was sad. Unfortunate and tragic. But devastated? Gimme a break.  It's like those Diana freaks who wept for months when she died when they couldn't have cared less if their neighbour shot himself in the head. 

For those who don't milk his death for selfish gains ,the issue of 'justice' for him is a pet project.Something to feel good about themselves.   In the same year dozens of men were killed unlawfully by cops.  Where's the devastation?   If the death of a wealthy privileged film star is what it takes to stir your sense of Justice then something's seriously wrong with your worldview. 

The political drama and ambulance chasing aside  what really stood out was the denial people were in when it came to mental health issues. They just don't want to accept the fact that a famous successful young man felt like taking his own life.

JusticeForSushant is one of the most disgustingly manipulative things I've ever seen. Absolutely disrespectful to the dead man  

👏👏👏

pathaka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: TrollikaDevi

The political drama and ambulance chasing aside  what really stood out was the denial people were in when it came to mental health issues. They just don't want to accept the fact that a famous successful young man felt like taking his own life.

JusticeForSushant is one of the most disgustingly manipulative things I've ever seen. Absolutely disrespectful to the dead man  

Hit the nail on the head

I felt so enraged when kangu and arnab and all the ppl coming up with conspiracy theories started brining in this narrative that “sushanth was clever and intelligent and a topper …he couldn’t have had mental health issues..”

Since when were toppers immune to mental health issues? 
These ppl literally have the disgusting “mental health issue = pagalpan” view…not even an ounce of empathy for that condition ..they don’t want to believe the suicide is a possibility because “no he didn’t have mental health issues ..he was a strong person.” Which shits on the entire discussion and on mental health painting it as a sign of weakness which they don’t wanna accept sushanth may have had ..

All they are fighting for is to find a point person to blame everything on …preferably someone rich and privileged 

Not justice 

Edited by pathaka - 2 years ago
PangaNaLe thumbnail
Own Your Stories Participant 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Krishnapanchali

You can say whatever rhea as i said it does not matter to me

But yes the toxicity that Sushant and rhea group are spreading on this forum that is bothering

Yeah it clearly shows whether what I say matters to you or not.

Again who opened the recent two or any threads on Sushant on this forum?

Clearly not the Sushant group.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Equine

SSR family filed an FIR aganist her, for crying out loud.

The father said he knew the boy was sad but when I asked what the father did to cheer the boy up I was told “that’s not the point” 😆

Haila_tu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

🤣🤣🤣

Some rando abdullah going wild in a begaani shaadi. Hilarious!!

RockingSunny thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Equine

Are you serious??? Nobody bothered abt Rhea initially??😲😲😲😲.  Targetting of Rhea was started by the family of Sushanth, much b4 tge MB interview. SSR family filed an FIR aganist her, for crying out loud. When the Mumbai police didn't bother abt the flimsy charges in the FIR, tge family wanted to involve the Bihar police, bcoz tge BIL has influence in Bihar police. It's Kangana who tried to hog the limelight by blaming nepotism, but the family and SSR's ex-GF were quick to divert it back to Rhea , saying that bollywood has nothing to do with his death . Seeing this,  the  SSR'ians went full postal on Rhea abd her family, while still clinging onto the nepotism topic, just to satisfy their egos. The cheap media joined in the circus, to extract tgeir pound of flesh. 

That's the chronology. We all remember how it happened then.  Just bcoz some SSr'ians want to change the facts now, doesn't make it true.

Lol @bold.... Wats wrong if Rhea wears white? Does someone have a copyright on white dress?. I just didn't get it.😆

See there were proof that's why ssr's family filed an fir. And some media portals have lied about ankita. She just said she don't believe sushant can take drugs. She didn't say that rhea was responsible for it. About cheap media it's better not talk about them they just tried to gain trp from his death🤬. The whole mess is created due to corrupt media👎🏼. Anyways I still think sushant didn't commit suicide due to depression but I think there's no proof of that

RockingSunny thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

The father said he knew the boy was sad but when I asked what the father did to cheer the boy up I was told “that’s not the point” 😆

We should not blame the father it's the dirty media who are responsible for this mess and joke of ssr's death🤬

Originally posted by: Haila_tu

🤣🤣🤣

Some rando abdullah going wild in a begaani shaadi. Hilarious!!

kamal ho gaya  https://i.ibb.co/YRCkBVj/lmao.gif

Edited by Koviljika34 - 2 years ago
Equine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Biggboss15

See there were proof that's why ssr's family filed an fir. And some media portals have lied about ankita. She just said she don't believe sushant can take drugs. She didn't say that rhea was responsible for it. About cheap media it's better not talk about them they just tried to gain trp from his death🤬. The whole mess is created due to corrupt media👎🏼. Anyways I still think sushant didn't commit suicide due to depression but I think there's no proof of that

The family filed an FIR bcoz they suspected  financial misuse of SSR money. Fair enough till now. They have every right to know, if the sons money is being misused by anyone  . There was no proof though. The top agency like ED was tasked with the job , and till now tgey have zilch. Then, the father of Sushanth came on TV to say that Rhea is responsible for Sushanth's death, while she was not even living with him at the point of death.  The family lawyer mocked Rhea abt her "white chididhaar". That's when everything started going downhill abd the media picked up the story abd made an circus out of it. 

The last straw was, when tge name of Disha Salian was dragged thru this mess by the SSR warriors. Poor parents kept begging to keep their daughters name out if it, but the vultures kept churning out one ugly story after another. Kangu even claimed  that Disha's dead body was found naked. All this while, the family did nothing to stop the bots. At first , they denied anything abt nepotism, but, when they saw that this issue was gaining traction, now they are busy tweeting abt "nepometer".

I never saud tht Ankita claimed anything abt Rhea. She denied the nepotism claim, and denied about SSR mental issues, while she was not in the relationship for almost a decade.