Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Thriller Tribe

Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer

Wese the forum had gotten over this Sushant Rhea debate.. why exactly did it start again? 

Seriously what is the need to keep bringing it up Apart from spreading more toxicity i don't see any other reason to restart this topic

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail

Thriller Tribe

Originally posted by: AwaamKiJaan

I've been following this forum since Sushant's death. From past one year, I've noticed most of the time it's the Rhea "supporters" opening and trending threads to shit on Sushant, his fans and his family. 

Fighting back my ass!!! If you have so much interest in fighting back, go and fight where the actual fight is happening. The SSR bots you keep on harping about don't exist on this forum. 

This forum only exists for gossip and that's what you all do, even if it's about a man who died in tragic circumstances. You all are not fighting any war here. You guys just want to gossip and that's it, nothing else. 

This applies to both the sides people supporting rhea people supporting Sushant both were equally up in arms with conspiracy theories. 

Pushing the same false narrative over and over again won't make it true. 

Please name 3 so called Conspiracy theories propagated by the so called "Rhea supporters" before you make ridiculous claims equating the two sides as the same. 

The_Best thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I've been following this forum since Sushant's death. From past one year, I've noticed most of the time it's the Rhea "supporters" opening and trending threads to shit on Sushant, his fans and his family. 

Fighting back my ass!!! If you have so much interest in fighting back, go and fight where the actual fight is happening. The SSR bots you keep on harping about don't exist on this forum. 

This forum only exists for gossip and that's what you all do, even if it's about a man who died in tragic circumstances. You all are not fighting any war here. You guys just want to gossip and that's it, nothing else. 

1+++ 

That’s what I have noticed too. 

The_Best thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Shiner

Witch hunting seriously 

No one even knew rhea s relation with Sushant . Mahesh bhatt dint even wait for 24 hours to come up with Sushant rhea story calling him mentally unstable and recreating another his Parveen Babi story. Then Komal Nahta coming up with again story of Sushant rhea and saying coming with part 2 very soon. Then we're pushing down our throats a certain theory and people just reacted back. Then suddenly rhea comes with white salwar with 2 mins of pathetic acting. Then again audience just reacted. Normally nobody jumps into others matters but here people were jumping and audience just gave back in return. 

I remember in the beginning no one was even pointing fingers at Rhea, Mahesh Bhatt, etc. Everyone was blaming nepotism and those fake metoo against Sushant. But Mahesh himself started giving interviews about Sushant, his relationship with Rhea and calling him names when he had just passed away. Rhea too wearing white clothes, etc. Most didn’t even know he had a gf at the time or think about Rhea until that interview from Mahesh. That’s when people’s attention went towards Rhea and Bhatt’s family. They themselves put the public attention on themselves. Shows they were guilty and that’s why they couldn’t even wait few days after his death to change the narrative fast by calling Sushant names, but it backfired and the rest is history.  

Edited by The_Best - 2 years ago
hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: The_Best

I remember in the beginning no one was even pointing fingers at Rhea, Mahesh Bhatt, etc. Everyone was blaming nepotism and those fake metoo against Sushant. 

As if harassing an entire industry and blaming random actors like Alia and Salman and sending death and rape threats to star kids was any better. 🤢They were attacking en masse movies like Sadak which has no relation to Sushant at all and filing cases in court against people like Karan Johar and making Salman Khan Murdabad songs. 

You make it seem like it was rainbows and butterflies before they found their target in Rhea. 

They were always vile and kept moving and changing targets until they found one that worked and could finally take out their blood-thirst. And now they don't want anyone to talk about their behavior regardless of it being one of the biggest news stories ever in BW.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: hotchoco

As if harassing an entire industry and blaming random actors like Alia and Salman and sending death and rape threats to star kids was any better. 🤢They were attacking en masse movies like Sadak which has no relation to Sushant at all and filing cases in court against people like Karan Johar and making Salman Khan Murdabad songs. 

You make it seem like it was rainbows and butterflies before they found their target in Rhea. 

They were always vile and kept moving and changing targets until they found one that worked and could finally take out their blood-thirst. And now they don't want anyone to talk about their behavior regardless of it being one of the biggest news stories ever in BW.

That song about Salman was actually pretty good 

But yeah they tried to bring an FIR against them and that’s dumb 😆

CuttingChai thumbnail

SSR's death has got to be the worst and longest online Rudaali ever. 

PangaNaLe thumbnail
Own Your Stories Participant 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Krishnapanchali

This applies to both the sides people supporting rhea people supporting Sushant both were equally up in arms with conspiracy theories. 

Not on this forum.

The Rhea/Bollywood/nepotism supporters are the loud majority here, so claiming that you guys were just "fighting back" is hilarious.

No you won't fighting back. Even now the two threads opened on SSR topic is to make fun of Sushant fans and to not make any conspiracy theory on his death. 

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail

Thriller Tribe

Not on this forum.

The Rhea/Bollywood/nepotism supporters are the loud majority here, so claiming that you guys were just "fighting back" is hilarious.

No you won't fighting back. Even now the two threads opened on SSR topic is to make fun of Sushant fans and to not make any conspiracy theory on his death. 

Please keep me out this shit.  

But yes from the much i have seen both groups are equally loud equally vile equally toxic. 

The sushant supporter group was louder one during the initial days of this case now rhea support group have started matching up. 

The funny thing is nobody here actually cares about the guy not even the supporter group 

Everyone here is more interested is settling scores 

Edited by Krishnapanchali - 2 years ago