Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gibige thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

So it is final..and bye bye KUDA🤣

Will watch the rest of the episodes during the weekend... Or I have to work this weekend, so it is whenever possible 😆

Edited by gibige - 2 years ago
rmahi25 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: gibige

So it is final..and bye bye KUDA🤣

Will watch the rest of the episodes during the weekend... 😆

I will continue till when he is here.

gibige thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShrustiM

Shitt! Now it's confirmed that he left the show😭🥺

His character will come to an end in next 3 episodes. So. The article is now released😆

Yes, we didn't get what we want. But don't cry yaar whatever we got was so beautiful and we had a great journey and also we had a lot of fun discussing here too🤗

ShrustiM thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rmahi25

I guess they had as Veer's name was changed it was earlier dev and Amrit Dev sounds so complete. Hence,they kept changing things post partition. Earlier people got attached to Veer due to his heart wrenching backstory, people started sympathising with him. Then they turned him into psycho but people started enjoying KJs versatility🤣🤣,so their plans of people not loving Veer kept on backfiring. Hence, they planned to finally to chop it off and now look at the destiny tha Vashmay is also ending so their fans also leaving. AmVeer,Veer and Vashmay fandom will together bid goodbye to show and soon sony will say goodbye🤣🤣

What, even Vashmay is leaving?😲 Is it confirmed?

ShrustiM thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

His character will come to an end in next 3 episodes. So. The article is now released😆

Yes, we didn't get what we want. But don't cry yaar whatever we got was so beautiful and we had a great journey and also we had a lot of fun discussing here too🤗

Yes dear, it was really fun discussing about Amveer with you guys🤗 This DT is my stress buster❤️ will miss it like hell! Hope to see you guys in other shows forum!👍🏼

gibige thumbnail

Originally posted by: rmahi25

I will continue till when he is here.

I am not from the trp audience, there was interest when things were good. But now I don't have any interest to watch the show. I will watch the balance episodes only due to KJ. 

Will be here till KJ leaves the show, coz I love this place 🤗

rmahi25 thumbnail

next 3 episodes?? confirmed?

Indeed he enjoyed and we enjoyed too

Edited by rmahi25 - 2 years ago
rmahi25 thumbnail

I am not from the trp audience, there was interest when things were good. But now I don't have any interest to watch the show. I will watch the balance episodes only due to KJ. 

Will be here till KJ leaves the show, coz I love this place 🤗

chaloo sab jaldi jaldi ye DT complete krooo aur aaj ke epsiode ke pehle next DT par chaloo.... probably our last💔