Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rmahi25 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: gibige

I really don't want to watch any more of OTT fake love for Veer, just show the AmVeer last sequence and end it. 

I doubt aaj koi Amveer scene milega😡.

Instead we will get RanVeer and Vashrit🤡

dua44 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I love veer amrit jodi.....lakin kia veer ka character khatam ho rha hai

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: rmahi25

Piu,you watching show? Where are you?

Mahi, I haven't watched for the past two days. Honestly, I am not interested in posting a beer to catch up on the widow Amrit crying and Randhir being the support. I find it very cliched and typical. So, my journey almost ends with the show. I will catch up with all this week’s episodes on Saturday. 

Veer was the best thing that happened in the show. 

gibige thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Intresting thing is momma R has picture with baby Prem/R and that woman is not shooting now for show. So,this whole thing was written from day 1 I guess. And I feel AmVeer was endgame but due to larger fan of the opposite team they changed their script.🤔

Larger fan base?? What is the measurement?? Is it because they see AmDheer fans engagement on SM sites or is it Trp? The reality is that the makers never gave a proper romantic scene for AmVeer. It was just that the chemistry between the two actors were great ( I give KJ all the credit for it, I don't hate GG or anything but the fireworks in AmVeer is because of KJ). 

AmVeer got married in the show and people expected more. The ship is just 2-3 weeks old filled with few decent scenes and full of Veer's questionable actions. Yet the AmVeer fan base is closer to half of AmDheer fan base on SM. AmDheer as a couple has had 6 months journey with many beautiful scenes to cherish. 

Also, the trp's did not drop at AmVeer marriage even after so many crazy acts they showed between AmVeer. It dropped 0.1, only when they turned Veer into a psycho. So how can one say AmDheer fan base is larger?? 

They always had the post partition story in their script, so pictures and stuff were done. But I don't think they had an idea that Veer's character would get this much of love. 

Edited by gibige - 2 years ago
rmahi25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Transference

Mahi, I haven't watched for the past two days. Honestly, I am not interested in posting a beer to catch up on the widow Amrit crying and Randhir being the support. I find it very cliched and typical. So, my journey almost ends with the show. I will catch up with all this week’s episodes on Saturday. 

Veer was the best thing that happened in the show. 

True none of us wants that but we are here till Veer is breathing. Kal ka Karan-Arjun milap was super rushed. R saying Bhaiya and Veer and R running in the lawn to hug each other while Amrit was lagging behind🤣🤣. RM barsaoed her love on Prem beta and Veer was emotional waiting for his turn. Amroo stood up for him and asked RM to give love to Veer. The funniest part was RM hugging A and saying earlier she was doubtful about Veer's choice and guess what A & V started blushing🤣🤣. And the epic part was RM saying thanks for reuniting her pati and devar🤣🤣

gibige thumbnail

Originally posted by: dua44

I love veer amrit jodi.....lakin kia veer ka character khatam ho rha hai

KJ said Veer's character is ending in his interview. So I guess the answer is yes. 

rmahi25 thumbnail

Larger fan base?? What is the measurement?? Is it because they see AmDheer fans engagement on SM sites or is it Trp? The reality is that the makers never gave a proper romantic scene for AmVeer. It was just that the chemistry between the two actors were great ( I give KJ all the credit for it, I don't hate GG or anything but the fireworks in AmVeer is because of KJ). 

AmVeer got married in the show and people expected more. The ship is just 2-3 weeks old filled with few decent scenes and full of Veer's questionable actions. Yet the AmVeer fan base is closer to half of AmDheer fan base on SM. AmDheer as a couple has had 6 months journey with many beautiful scenes to cherish. 

Also, the trp's did not drop at AmVeer marriage even after so many crazy acts they showed between AmVeer. It dropped 0.1, only when they turned Veer into a psycho. So how can one say AmDheer fan base is larger?? 

They always had the post partition story in their script, so pictures and stuff were done. But I don't think they had an idea that Veer's character would get this much of love. 

point. They never thought Veer will overshadow everyone in terms of performance❤️ and would be loved this much.....No issues I will be contributing to TRP till Veer is here. Then Goodbye to makers. Indeed they had the chemistry and hell yess most if credits for it goes to KJ❤️

gibige thumbnail

point. They never thought Veer will overshadow everyone in terms of performance❤️ and would be loved this much.....No issues I will be contributing to TRP till Veer is here. Then Goodbye to makers. Indeed they had the chemistry and hell yess most if credits for it goes to KJ❤️

I don't think they had AmVeer as end game in their mind. They wanted to spice up the show they brought in KJ ( he is an A-lister, so they had to give him prominence) But the actor with the material he got made the character Veer larger than life and their lead pair and other characters looked lesser in front of him. So they had to end the character. Now they are trying to give similar shades to R. Whether it will work or not time will tell. 

Edited by gibige - 2 years ago
rmahi25 thumbnail

I don't think they had AmVeer as end game in their mind. They wanted to spice up the show they brought in KJ ( he is an A-lister, so they had to give him prominence) But the actor with the material he got made the character Veer larger than life and their lead pair and other characters looked lesser in front of him. So they had to end the character. Now they are trying to give similar shades to R. Whether it will work or not time will tell. 

I guess they had as Veer's name was changed it was earlier dev and Amrit Dev sounds so complete. Hence,they kept changing things post partition. Earlier people got attached to Veer due to his heart wrenching backstory, people started sympathising with him. Then they turned him into psycho but people started enjoying KJs versatility🤣🤣,so their plans of people not loving Veer kept on backfiring. Hence, they planned to finally to chop it off and now look at the destiny tha Vashmay is also ending so their fans also leaving. AmVeer,Veer and Vashmay fandom will together bid goodbye to show and soon sony will say goodbye🤣🤣