Why virat shouted on sunny on mentioning sai virat love?

SonuRani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Virat himself told pakhi about his love for Sai. He loves Sai right. Then when sunny mentioned sai virat love each other then why he shouted on him and saying haq par ki? 

Please can anyone explain me this virat ? I don't understand that shout . Is it true or not? He lives Sai or not or still he loves pakhi and don't want pakhi to know his love for Sai? What and why was that shout.? I tried to understand it but can't ignore that one. 

Can someone make me understand from this forum for this first time I am starting topic.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KJSairat thumbnail

Same question!!! Was thinking about making a topic about it. We have some good analysers over here and I'm really curious as to why he reacted that way. I'm very bad at these things but when I read different POV's it starts making sense. I'm really only interested in Virat's POV, as in why he shouted that not bashing 🙄

sadiltl thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

If one sees Virat Chavan as more than just Sai's husband, one can understand why he said that. He has his own set of values that are independent from Sai being his wife and one of his traits is kindness. When he knows whats bothering her, he will try to minimize it as a human being. When he is alone with her and she crosses her limits, he puts her in place. In front of other people, she is his bhabhi and he protects her. 

My opinion: Virat being soft on Pakhi, doesnt mean he has romantic feelings for her or he is not loyal to his wife. Virat has more than enough times proved what Sai is to him. Sai is his love and wife but does not 'define' him

Please dont argue on this if you dont like what I said. I just wanted to put forward my perspective. I completely agree if you dont accept it and you can be right as well. This is just my understanding.

Edited by sadiltl - 2 years ago
hedwig_potter thumbnail

If you watch the scene in its entirety, right from the minute Pakhi came inside the room, I felt Virat was feeling like Pakhi is invading his privacy.

He didn't like his private matters (whether his wife loves him, whether he loves her) being discussed in front of her because he knows she will find some way to use it as ammunition.

Just my opinion of course

scarlett22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: hedwig_potter

If you watch the scene in its entirety, right from the minute Pakhi came inside the room, I felt Virat was feeling like Pakhi is invading his privacy.

He didn't like his private matters (whether his wife loves him, whether he loves her) being discussed in front of her because he knows she will find some way to use it as ammunition.

That's what I felt too. He doesn't want her to get into it. 

sadiltl thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: hedwig_potter

That is one more thing I observed in Virat..He is very private person. Yeah his body language showed anxiousness from the time she entered. He wanted to just diffuse the 'ajeeb' situation like he mentioned to Sunny in the previous episode. 

SonuRani thumbnail

But why to say limit crossing. Whatever sunny said earlier was 100%true and Virat knows it . Matter of privacy instead of crossing limit he should say stop sanny I don't like my private matter discussion with others

idkwhattoput thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Virat is a selfish clown who lets his ex abuse his current wife repeatedly, what else were you expecting from him? Well, even if expectations are low he still manages to disappoint. 

Edited by idkwhattoput - 2 years ago
SonuRani thumbnail

May be you are right but same respect should get to his wife. Why can't fight for his wife respect her emotions . Sai also emotionally weak why can't he see that. 

All these sai is just 19 th no one addresses her age everyone treated her like emotionally mentally and in understanding she should be strong than these two. Why expectations only from 19yrs old girl to behave like she is 28-30  and who are 28-30. Behaving like 19 th and she should understand them . 

Shaome thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

That scene particularly  truly showed Neil's acting prowess. His body language was on point. That lady just shamelessly entered in his room he really looked frustrated, irritated and extremely uncomfortable. He knows no point telling her or am I assuming that Pakhi is the last person to know what's going on between him and Sai so felt stopping Sunny. That scene is contradictory in many ways. 🤔

Today I am not as dissapointed as when Pakhi called Sai so called Wife but he kept mum. That was just low blow 👎🏼.