Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nafees5 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: bhavna101

It did! Dhara thinks that it worked, but it isn't the truth.

She forced them into this relationship and now she is trying to force them to be happy in this relationship. Dhara needs to realize that such things don't happen by forcing people🤬

She needs to give them time and space to grow into this relationship on their own.

I remember there was this Gaura scene before wedding sequence where she was trying to explain to gaumbi that how dev's happiness is with rishita only. And that their own relationship shouldn't be the considered as ideal before taking decisions about others kyunki sab ki life alag alag hai.. Poora 180° turn kia hai usko

Mountains_Lakes thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: nafees5

I'm yet to watch the episode😒..but I want to watch it for KD's acting.

Was it faltu ka sad Or was it necessary for the story? 

I personally thought it was needed for the story. It was sad, but I enjoyed this drama. Lol it was kind of like wedding drama where our heart went out to Raavi, but we knew it was needed.

bhavna101 thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2021) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ItsmePriya

Congratulations on new EDT everyone!!

It was tragic episode....but i guess much need for story to move forward

They cannot be living in the zone of frenenemies always

Having said all this....i am yet to watch th episode...will watch it for the acting..i am sure we have some brilliant stuff coming up

They needed this to happen. ShiVi were meant to face this issue sooner or later, glad that they did it now and after this maybe things will change.

Raingoddess thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mpks1

Pallavi did a great job showing Mami's disgust for Shiva 👏

The acting was fab 👏 the one thing I have zero complaint about today. Pallavi does a really good job as  Prafulla ⭐️

Nups_mish thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mountains_Lakes

I remember there were discussions that in OG, Shiva was insulted during pag phera too. Do you know it all played out? Seems like writers are finally going OG way.

On a different note, liked/disliked what Rishita said. Lol she's back to her form of saying what's hers will remain hers. Wish she understoof it. Hope she goes smart way and actually discusses things calmly. And what's with Gaumbi not telling them to discuss and listen to what he has to say to them for once seriously. He just let Shiva and Krish run away? And like I said yesterday, wish he told them to consult with their wives too because they're married now and what's theirs, their wives have equal right to it. But instead he was basking in their blind trust. They aren't going to open all stores at once. It's going to be one by one, so it would be better if they actually sold a portion of the land attributed to all brothers to make a new branch, invest profits from it to the new stores, etc. But I guess this was needed for the property drama.

And any thoughts on why Shiva would have gone to the pawn shop?

@bold: I think he definitely has a plan to get the kangan back. I think he will try to trap Maami by falsely putting some blame on her and in that process she will have to sell her kangan probably and thats how Shiva will get them. This is my hunch😉

GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: mpks1

We are asking before the yelling session by SHiva after Suman told them the kangan story. When Mami came to talk to her, why didn't Raavi confront her. Shiva at that point was still away listening to their conversation😕

Raavi still thinks Mami cannot be evil. she is naive and she can only show her anger/displeasure on Shiva just like how he does.

@bold: After knowing all this if Raavi still thinks Maami is not evil then I don't know what to say 😕

She will start coming out as stupid instead of naive or innocent 

bhavna101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ItsmePriya

Also i like separation tracks...if handled well they provide the perfect base for any relation to move forward....shivi need some individual time to ponder

I will smack the cvs if i see dhara devi going and giving gyaan to both and making them get together🤬

Separation tracks are good if they are short and handled well.😆

I don't even want to talk about dhara devi now. She's such an irritating person!

nafees5 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: GrilledCheese

KD's acting was superb! He was shaking in anger, and I flinched when he was yelling 😔

It wasn't exactly faltu ka, Maami triggered him a lot, so his anger was justified

Mai dekh k ati hu😆

Miss_SR thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nafees5

I remember there was this Gaura scene before wedding sequence where she was trying to explain to gaumbi that how dev's happiness is with rishita only. And that their own relationship shouldn't be the considered as ideal before taking decisions about others kyunki sab ki life alag alag hai.. Poora 180° turn kia hai usko

I was just watching this today and sent this to one of my WhatsApp groups. She said -

'Lekin Dev Gautam nahi hai. Woh tumse alag hai. Shiva Krish se alag hai. Hum sab se alag hai woh. Woh zindagi baar Raavi ke saath yeh shadi chup chap bina kuch kahe nibalega. Magar dil se kabhi khush nahi reh payega woh. Humari shadi ke safal hone par uske zindagi ke faisle lene par kaha tak sahi hai.' 

bhavna101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Raingoddess

I hope this is the first and last time we see Shiva shouting like this. It left me a bit uncomfortable the way he told her to keep quiet. His anger for Maami is justified but Raavi doesn’t deserve to be at the receiving end. I hope she tells him this before she leaves. 

This is the first, and I hope this is the last. Shiva needs to understand that he cannot yell at Raavi like this, especially when it is not even her mistake. And why the hell can't she speak in between? He's her husband and Maami is like a mother to Raavi. She has the right to speak. And Shiva needs to understand this!