Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Raingoddess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

I think ShiVi need some time apart. In the end, they were thrown into this and for Raavi it meant losing all her dreams... seeing them shatter. And not having choice in a decision that impacts the rest of your life (or however long you wish the remain in that relationship). This is def not what she had planned. And same goes for Shiva. He was emotionally blackmailed by Dhara. And then the two were forced to become normal in one day. That’s not how it works.

Edited by Raingoddess - 2 years ago
Nups_mish thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: GrilledCheese

I was wondering that too.. Raavi should have taken the side of what is correct

She didn't even support Shiva over Maami at the end even though Maami was clearly in the wrong and she knew it 😳

I think it might be because Shiva yelled at her like never before and Raavi was just left speechless😕 This time it was a completely different Shiva standing in front of her, one which she has never seen. Maybe thats why her brain wasnt processing what was going on! We all know what an airhead Raavi is. If she can stand up for Shiva in front of Rishita that too for a pocha I am sure she would have stood up for him in front of Maami too😭

mpks1 thumbnail

Pallavi did a great job showing Mami's disgust for Shiva 👏

Mountains_Lakes thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I remember there were discussions that in OG, Shiva was insulted during pag phera too. Do you know it all played out? Seems like writers are finally going OG way.

On a different note, liked/disliked what Rishita said. Lol she's back to her form of saying what's hers will remain hers. Wish she understoof it. Hope she goes smart way and actually discusses things calmly. And what's with Gaumbi not telling them to discuss and listen to what he has to say to them for once seriously. He just let Shiva and Krish run away? And like I said yesterday, wish he told them to consult with their wives too because they're married now and what's theirs, their wives have equal right to it. But instead he was basking in their blind trust. They aren't going to open all stores at once. It's going to be one by one, so it would be better if they actually sold a portion of the land attributed to all brothers to make a new branch, invest profits from it to the new stores, etc. But I guess this was needed for the property drama.

And any thoughts on why Shiva would have gone to the pawn shop?

GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: nafees5

I'm yet to watch the episode😒..but I want to watch it for KD's acting.

Was it faltu ka sad Or was it necessary for the story? 

KD's acting was superb! He was shaking in anger, and I flinched when he was yelling 😔

It wasn't exactly faltu ka, Maami triggered him a lot, so his anger was justified

bhavna101 thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2021) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Nups_mish

Tu hi meri sachi dost hai behen!! Tu OS likh de mai wo padhke khush hojaungismiley27

Aaj, discussion ke baad, pehle woh thank you waala OS post karna hai😆

Uske baad likhti hoon aam waale pe bhi. But beech mein dusri stories bhi update karni hai behen🤔😆

ItsmePriya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Raingoddess

The precap makes it seem like they are moving on to others things. If they don’t give us solo Shiva & Raavi scenes, it’ll create a disconnect. 

ya i dont want some petty issues and side tracks to crop up...they have so much on the platter already🤪

GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

I think it might be because Shiva yelled at her like never before and Raavi was just left speechless😕 This time it was a completely different Shiva standing in front of her, one which she has never seen. Maybe thats why her brain wasnt processing what was going on! We all know what an airhead Raavi is. If she can stand up for Shiva in front of Rishita that too for a pocha I am sure she would have stood up for him in front of Maami too😭

True, she might have been in shock. I definitely want her to give it back to Maami later when she has had time to process all this!

She needs to firmly tell Maami to stop insulting SHiva and calling him naukar repeatedly 😡

Insulting Shiva is like insulting Raavi too, and I hope Raavi is able to drill this into Maami's thick skull 🤢

mpks1 thumbnail

We are asking before the yelling session by SHiva after Suman told them the kangan story. When Mami came to talk to her, why didn't Raavi confront her. Shiva at that point was still away listening to their conversation😕

Raavi still thinks Mami cannot be evil. she is naive and she can only show her anger/displeasure on Shiva just like how he does.

radicalleftist thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Shiva shouting at Raavi in such a loud and obnoxious way pissed me off. First ALL of that manhandling and now this. So tired of him. Just the typical men who hurts their wives without a hint of repentance.  Gross.

Dharas plan didn't work and it back fired with Raavi saying "Dhara di bas". Clearly this is due to the days of anger she has had for her. From wedding to family seperation. She has been quietly brewing. Hope this allows Dhara to see how badly her plan failed and apologize for hitting her "kids🤔".

Mami has always been villian to grey types. Clearly for the haveli track they have shifted into villainy territory or at least a dark grey. Suman having her slog to death these past few days probably didn't help with the bitterness she has in her. Not sure where I am with Raavi and the this mami-kangan angle.

Got confused when Suman asked Raavi if she was yelling at Mami or taunting Suman. But I thought after that she would at least tell Mami to give the kangans back. Thinking if my parents did something like that and I found out about that then i would be furious. Not sure where Raavi has positioned herself but hope she eventually sides with Suman (not bringing Shiva into this as he pissed me off today).