Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Mountains_Lakes

Watched the episode and while the ShiVi heart in me is sad, I enjoyed the episode. This drama was pending. Mami was pure evil and my heart totally went out to Shiva. KD did an amazing job. That anger was so palpable. I almost got goosebumps hearing him yell at Raavi to stay out of this matter.

Raavi-Suman-Mami's scene was lovely. Loved how Suman told everything to Raavi front of Mami, and how Raaavi acted. That dialogue and tone was so apt. On one side you have your parent who's raised you and no matter how good/bad they are it hurts to see them feel insulated, and on the otherside it's your in-laws who are right and you can't tell them anything because you know it's your mother figure who's wrong. Raavi did take that dig at Suman and Suman caught on to it. Glad she cleared the air asap. And Raavi's scene with Mami before Shiva came in was good too. At least Shiva knew Raavi was trying to tell Mami to stay away. But it definitely broke my heart at the end. How did Raavi manage to take Mami's side after she knew everything over Shiva's. She didn't tell Mami to stop badmouthing Shiva then how did she tell Dhara? If she couldn't stand Rishita calling Shiva Naukar, how did she allow her Mother like figure to call Shiva the same name. This part is so painful. Hope when the heat of the moment evaporates, she can think with calm mind and see who was in the wrong. And has a talk with her Masi that she's wrong. KD said that this is about to being change things up for ShiVi, so hopefully it's a good change and not a bad one as we've seen today. I'm hopeful that this scene will make Raavi realize Shiva's place in her life and maybe, hopefully, accept their relationship.

P.s. there was a small blooper because Raavi called Prafulla "Mami bas" one time.

Well said! Raavi supporting Maami over Shiva in spite of knowing how disgusting she is was really sad to watch ðŸ’”

This separation (if there is one) will hopefully give Raavi some perspective on her relationship with Shiva! She still hasn't accepted this marriage and him as her husband completely, while he has

Nups_mish thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Lets finish this EDT and move to the next one. Aaj rant karne ka bhi mood nahi ho raha😭

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Raingoddess

When Gaumbi came, I heard Raavi ko chodh instead of Maami. Idk even know why. 

That must be Kinshuk messing up the dialogue😆

GrilledCheese thumbnail

Originally posted by: nafees5

Ohh god😒.. But this was expected.. Roz thodi waisa milega😆.. Hopefully agay better hoga🤞🤞🤞

Yeah, hopefully things get better soon! ðŸ˜†

bhavna101 thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2021) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Miss_SR

No I'll defo watch. It might make me sad but there will be great acting involved for sure!

Yeah! I love ShiVi as usual but I didn't like Shiva shouting at Raavi.😒

It's always Maami who is responsible for his anger but Raavi becomes the recipient of his anger always.

Raingoddess thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mpks1

That must be Kinshuk messing up the dialogue😆

Did you hear it too? 

GrilledCheese thumbnail
manny136 thumbnail

Shiva was like the angry husband dominating his wife when he screamed at her

raindropsroses thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mpks1

Shiva is threatening Mami with sickle😆

Raavi goes away to call Gaumbi and Dhara, they both stop him.

Gaumbi's basahan

BTW, Raavi  did not fall anywhere😆

🤣 Our theories in vain 

Raingoddess thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Is there another thread? I don’t even feel the energy to comment. How does a single episode do that?