Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bhavna101 thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2021) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Miss_SR

Obviously we know that ShiVi are meant for each other. 

But don't the others ever wonder what have we done to them by getting them married like that and forcing them together? 

Exactly! This is what happens when people are in a forced relationship, they can't be okay with it all the time. But the Pandya family is not seeing what the problem is. They are just trying to keep the family together and not giving ShiVi the time that they need. Alone and away from this crazy mess.

GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Nups_mish

Maybe there will be a short separation track. This will probably make ShiVi miss each other. Shiva will try to see Raavi but maami wont let him.. But then why are they all dressed up?? There is going to be some celebration coming up..😔

@bold: maybe a pooja after the pag phere rasam is over?

Mountains_Lakes thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Watched the episode and while the ShiVi heart in me is sad, I enjoyed the episode. This drama was pending. Mami was pure evil and my heart totally went out to Shiva. KD did an amazing job. That anger was so palpable. I almost got goosebumps hearing him yell at Raavi to stay out of this matter.

Raavi-Suman-Mami's scene was lovely. Loved how Suman told everything to Raavi in front of Mami, and how Raavi acted. That dialogue and tone was so apt. On one side you have your parent who's raised you and no matter how good/bad they are it hurts to see them feel insulted, and on the otherside it's your in-laws who are right and you can't tell them anything because you know it's your mother figure who's wrong. Raavi did take that dig at Suman wrapping it as a frustration towards her Masi and Suman caught on to it. Glad she cleared the air asap. And Raavi's scene with Mami before Shiva came in was good too. At least Shiva knew Raavi was trying to tell Mami to stay away from their family matters and family members. But it definitely broke my heart at the end. How did Raavi manage to take Mami's side after she knew everything about Mami over Shiva, her husband who was brutally insulted? She didn't tell Mami to stop badmouthing Shiva then how did she tell Dhara? If she couldn't stand Rishita calling Shiva Naukar, how did she allow her Mother like figure to call her husband the same name? This part is so painful. Hope when the heat of the moment evaporates, she can think with calm mind and see who was truly in the wrong. And has a talk with her Masi that she's wrong. KD said that this is about to change things up for ShiVi, so hopefully it's a good change and not a bad one as we've seen today. I'm hopeful that this scene will make Raavi realize Shiva's place in her life and maybe, hopefully, accept their relationship.

P.s. there was a small blooper because Raavi called Prafulla "Mami bas" one time.

Edited by Mountains_Lakes - 2 years ago
Raingoddess thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mpks1

As much as Suman likes Raavi, she still was raised by Mami, so some what doubtful of her😕 Even in one of the pre wedding episodes where Dhara sprains her ankle, Raavi comes to help. Suman says something about Mami being a virus and  are also the same way. But Raavi talks about Pandya Parivar being her antidote😕

I felt Suman was unnecessarily harsh. Raavi didn’t deserve to be taunted like that. It felt as if everyone she came across in today’s episode dimmed the light she just got back... bit by bit. And none of it was her fault. 

bhavna101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Transference

Raavi generally has my heart, but today, she seemed to be more embarrassed by everyone around her.

Mami was spewing venom, and Shiva gave such an angry scream at her ðŸ˜­

Raavi is stuck between her husband and her mother😒 She has a responsibility towards both and can't choose one but both Maami and Shiva will always be fighting. And this will only hurt Raavi.

We were thinking of Raavi getting hurt physically but she's a lot hurt emotionally today.

nafees5 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: GrilledCheese

emotion and drama overload.. a complete contrast to what we saw yesterday ðŸ˜†

Ohh god😒.. But this was expected.. Roz thodi waisa milega😆.. Hopefully agay better hoga🤞🤞🤞

Raingoddess thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

When Gaumbi came, I heard Raavi ko chodh instead of Maami. Idk even know why. 

ItsmePriya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Ok...i am watching the episode now

Shiva and raavi need to be separate for sometime...they have still not had their conversation about their wedding

Shiva and raavi need some alone time to ponder and think ..I hope pag phera rasam is that opportunity 

mpks1 thumbnail

Shiva and Raavi are back to square one😭 Muktheshwar kaand didn't don anything and today Mami ruined it all😭

bhavna101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nups_mish

This episode is definitely not on my rewatch list ever!! It gave me all the negative vibes ðŸ˜­ Probably this episode was at par with danda maar wale negative vibes for me!! Cannot see Shiva this hurt and angry😭

And Raavi as well. That girl was in so much pain.😒

The guy whom she loved hurt her, she was then married off to the guy who hated her, when things were just getting better, the past is now haunting her present. She got no time to recover😒