Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Super amazing part

Loved Anjali Raghu banter 

Let Akash be fine super soon 

ssttuuttii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Woo hoo! So I had guessed right about the Bhai being Raghuveer and not Arnav. I'm still worried for Akash though.

Hope to see the next update soon... I wonder how you will wrap up Akash getting okay again... and the reason for the attack + capturing the bad guys... all in one update. I guess we are going to see more parts to this šŸ˜‰

Love,

Stuti

Lily30 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Loved the chapter. Lovely banter between Anjali and Raghu.

Looks like the shot was meant for Arnav and Akash caught in the crossfire.

Another cliffhanger, anguished Payal.

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

Anjali was unaware about the happening. Not for long though. Hope Akash will be OK.

fffan123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Super fantastic update... Looking forward to next part. Hope Akash will be alright...

Arshiaddict_SI thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Aparna Di, welcome back with this beautiful SS. You know each of your writings are truly 'gems' showing the personality evolvement of all the much loved characters of the show. What the show could not give us, YOU did, and i for one am truly happy that i discovered you on this forum. I have read and reread all the vignettes numerous times and never tire of them. They should all be renamed as 'Gems of Arshi' instead of vignettes! So looking forward to more such gems from you. 

Take care and lots of love .  

Frederis thumbnail

welcome back love all your stories

h-arshi89 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hi Aparna...

Emotional one. I was teary-eyed through out, during both the scenes of akash getting hurt and the talk between anjali - raghuveer. Now after a lot, anjali is heavily pregnant and akash is hurt. Can't wait for the next part.

And 'woww' for Mohan and other driver for trying to protect akash and payal...So u r successful in making me fall in love with all the Raizadas, Guptas. Now u r making me love maids, drivers and security guards.šŸ˜†

Edited by h-arshi89 - 2 years ago
mayurisb80 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Wow Aparna you have us on the edge again with another one of your creations...I logged back after a real long time and imagine my surprise seeing all the updates on your stories...still keeping me hooked ..I'll be logging frequently now...

Gurveen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Fantastic story 

I hope Akash and payal are fine

Please update soon