Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: md410

TRP aunties are like Lion who vegetarial and eating grass.

so how would lion know, taste of human blood🤣

Ditto! 😛🤣

I mean.. Bruh like seriously? We all know the trp topper shows & then I think of the mentality & literacy rate if people... Then I think 'Ugh, never mind?!?!?'

Ab kare toh kya kare? We can't put then all in a mixer & make chutney out of them na? For being so senseless & tolerating crap for years? 😂😂😂😂

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Coffee_Chips

Ditto! 😛🤣

I mean.. Bruh like seriously? We all know the trp topper shows & then I think of the mentality & literacy rate if people... Then I think 'Ugh, never mind?!?!?'

Ab kare toh kya kare? We can't put then all in a mixer & make chutney out of them na? For being so senseless & tolerating crap for years? 😂😂😂😂

haan re. lets not discuss other shows here 

uske liye CCC hai

favjassi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Thanks for tagging me meri jaan nice post

kV is best but with hel in his hair plz 

By the way team came to mumbai itseems 😎

Doll56 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

KV as an actor is brilliant be it sad emotional comedy or romance he nails it and how can we forget The fierce and angry Shaurya then his sarcasm one liners his jealousy his desperation whenever he portrayed these emotions it directly reaches our heart and the cherry on the cake is his Scintillating chemistry with Deba they perfectly casted Shaurya and Anokhi for a passionate love story I mean I saw his earlier show but his chemistry with deba is on another level which is definitely one USP of our show. Deba is a brilliant and amazing actress actually she is all round singing dancing acting definitely a photographer 😂😂😂😂😂😂 

CarpediemRose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

I think first u have to safeguard the chaand from my eyes. My eyes aren’t evil but can be really grabbing him into one whole.

This post is just awesome, my jaan, my chaand, my darling, my love Shaurya is the only actor who I will never forget even if I get amnesia, I strongly swear, I am withering with excruciating pain seeing him cry loud.

He uses his entire body to act, his role is not a skit or play or some fiction, KV is Shaurya so is Shaurya hai KV.

This man is just taken an onerous task to oust all the negativity as well typical nuance surrounding male leads on ITV he is genuinely unique: 

He is all in one, u can keep staring at him, he ages like wine and his looks inside and out are smootheringly hot hot hot

Aww this man I want to use this word on this man, “Adipoli”, “Asathal”. Both from my regional influences. 
awww Jiggy u made my day, girl

rishbala3018 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Jiggy7

You are always faster than me.. 😂😂

🤣🤣

Ndarsh thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Karanvir, what can I possibly say that hasn’t already been said about him? I started watching this show having never heard about him or watched him in anything else before. Now, I know so much about him. He’s made me do all the fangirling and the day dreaming that I have not done for any other actor before. He makes me look forward to the days when I can see him on screen and watch him perform his role flawlessly. And he makes me want to come here and talk about him when I don’t get to see him on screen. Everything about him onscreen holds my attention, his voice, his looks, his walk, his talk, his actions, his dialogue delivery. He has made the past few months so special for me and has made my really dull life more colourful and something I look forward to everyday. 

Thank you KV, for the brilliant portrayal of a mere character, which is now a name I will never forget. You have done exceedingly well and I hope you attain all the accolades that you deserve for your hardwork. ❤️ 

lavs_157 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

There is no one who can play Shaurya Sabarwal like KV! This role was tailor made only and only for him.

When I saw the promos for this show, I was like oh ok it’s gonna be a typical ITV show, leads hate each other, arrogant ML, crying FL, hate marry and then fall in love. I had seen KV’s work before in Haq se and Girl in the city. I knew he was a decent actor till then. I wondered what made him pick up this typical cliched ITV role. He could do better. Boy!! Little did I know I was in for a complete surprise and a big treat.

SAAKK is no ordinary show. Shaurya Sabarwal is no ordinary ITV cliched hero. He is his own person. There is no one like Shaurya Sabarwal and there is no one who can play him better than KV! I knew he was a decent actor before, but watching SAAKK made me realize he is beyond brilliant. He is a phenomenal actor. Clearly the best on ITV right now. 

The way he breathes life into Shaurya Sabarwal is an absolute treat to watch. He makes us feel every emotion his character goes through on screen. We laugh when he is happy, we grin when he is naughty, we are in awe when he is in tod phod mode and we cry buckets when we cries. We feel every emotion he does anger, happiness, pain, love, hurt everything. And it’s not an easy task to pull every one of those emotions through his brilliant and impeccable performance as Shaurya. And KV himself brings so much to the table. He breathes life into Shaurya by making it his own. He emotes with his eyes, his hands and his body completely. His improvisations, subtle touches and beautiful voice modulations add soooo much magic into the character of Shaurya Sabarwal. KV deserves a lot of praise and applause for playing Shaurya to the extent that we feel he is a living breathing Person. Shaurya is as real to me as KV, and the entire credit goes to his acting, how he portrays Shaurya and how his character is written. Especially in today’s episode, you could literally feel your heart ripping seeing his pain. When he tried to hold back the scream it was heartbreaking to watch. N his swag and subtle threats to Sabarwal were a balm to the heart. KV lives, eats and breathes Shaurya to perfection.

We are lucky to have him as our lead. More than that Star Plus is lucky to have such a phenomenal actor par excellence. And I love how he destroys all the ITV cliches for male leads. And even trolls them. 
And I love how involved he is in, promoting the show, taking audience feedback, taking criticism of any to improve himself and the show. We are not just lucky to have an amazing actor like him as lead, but also lucky that he loves the show as much as we do and wants it to do better to our satisfaction. He could be like, my job is to act thats all. But he goes a step ahead, shares Bts, shares info  he knows we will enjoy, tries interacting with fans to know the audiences pulse. It shows how passionate and dedicated he is to SAAKK and that adds to the experience of watching SAAKK. 

Take a bow KV! You deserve all the accolades, appreciation, recognition and love for playing Shaurya the way you do. Shaurya Sabarwal is made for you. It’s you or no one else. N i hope character will be a huge milestone in your career, coz Shaurya will be remembered as a brilliant character for years to come!!

Deba is equally brilliant. She complements KV perfectly. There is no Shaurya without Anokhi. I will write my love letter to her in the post dedicated to her.

Jigz my darling. Thanks for this post. N thanks for tagging me. 🤗

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 5 0 Thumbnail + 8

It's the best post for me jigz

Just love all the caps ❤️ 

He nailed all the scenes🤗

itspml thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

When I started watching this show, I was in full mood to hate this present day misogynist. But everything changed after their first hug. And then I get to really see this brilliant actor and person. How adorable he is and how passionate he is in playing Shaurya. He is going all out as he had said. Leaving no stones unturned in playing this character and making this show a success. Such passion… Just realise once again that real talents are never given their due in this industry. He is no less than and infact far better than many so called b’wood stars. Anyway, now I just want to see him more and more and want this show to be successful by all standards just because of him and his hardwork.🤞