KV @ Chaand as Shaurya!! 🥰🥰

Posted: 2 years ago

It is said that only lucky people get to enjoy experience of a lifetime in a single day.. But we get to enjoy that everyday.. The bar is set higher everyday and is surpassed the next day.. Every single day, every single scene we are hooked to our screens be it with tears in our eyes or a stupid grin stuck to our lips and a big reason for that is the brilliance that is KV..πŸ₯°

He breathes Shaurya into life.. We knew good actors could emote with their eyes but did you know hands could have their own emotions as well!! This post is just a recap for the brilliant episode we had today although we have brilliant epiosodes every day.. 🀭

ANGER

DESPERATION

SHOCK

HEARTBREAK

DECISION

RETRIBUTION

WE CRIED HERE and many other places

SWAG

PS- Prayer circles, nazaar utaaro and jadoo tona!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Tanzu as our head add new gifs.. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Gifs and pictures from TT, IF, Insta!!

Edited by Jiggy7 - 2 years ago

Res

Edited by Tashaf_arshi - 2 years ago

No one can nail shaurya better than KV.  He is a brilliant actor.  His face speaks thousand volumes while emoting.   This is my second Hindi serial after IPKKND and am so glad to watch KV's brilliant performance.  β€οΈ

Kv is phenomenal actor πŸ‘ 

Koi bhi role ho he will nail it with ease β€οΈ

Sitara is lucky to have him as their male lead as shaurya. 

I can't imagine anyone else then kv as shaurya. β€οΈ

He is just brilliant. He emotes every emotion soo damn good. No one can play Shaurya better then KV . You can feel all emotions with him β€οΈ

Thanks for Tagging, though I saw before the TagπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

U have made a post on Chaand 

Meri jaan chaand 

I am coming back with brief comments

So much emotion in a 20 minute episode!! The show is a roller coaster ride day to day and week to week! 

Shaurya Sabherwal was hand picked by destiny for KV β€οΈ because the universe knew that this character can only be perfected by KV and only KV β€οΈ and these pictures Jigs, uff such a marvellous performer he is  I always fall short of breath while watching him play the emotional scenes β€οΈ KV gets consumed by his character, Shaurya... He devours it πŸ‘ love him so much β€οΈ