KV @ Chaand as Shaurya!! 🥰🥰 - Page 3

Posted: 2 years ago

To be frank  I did not even know such an actor existed. KV is the complete actor and we are blessed to have him as the lead. Shaurya and KV are two different personalities, when he is Shaurya we believe he is as such but when I watch his interviews, I have very rarely seen such a humble person. He is down to earth, and to think he can change and become Shaurya with the shades that the charater hasmake me admire him and everyday I watch the episode with awe. I have now gone and watched ZID and some episodes of Mangalam ...In ZID the surprise at the end was shocking.. 

I believe Deba is going to learn a lot from him... 

Originally posted by butterturnips

Shaurya Sabherwal was hand picked by destiny for KV ❤️ because the universe knew that this character can only be perfected by KV and only KV ❤️ and these pictures Jigs, uff such a marvellous performer he is  I always fall short of breath while watching him play the emotional scenes ❤️ KV gets consumed by his character, Shaurya... He devours it 👏 love him so much ❤️

He is as passionate about the show as us..

Kitna dhyan rakhte fans ka..

Jitna hume BTS ka wait hota, utna unko hota dene ka bhi.. 😁

Originally posted by Ashx

Jiggs jiskai paas TT hai unko bol yeh link tt par share karkai Kv ko tag karnai k liyai

I am on TT but just use it to read posts 

Deepshi kar loge ye?? 

Ek nazar utarne wala gif bhi main page pe laga do na jiggy

Originally posted by Mona_988

Ek nazar utarne wala gif bhi main page pe laga do na jiggy

Yeah sure 🤗

I always feel glad that we've got KV to portray such a complex character like Shaurya. Which we literally call 'breathing life in to the character'? That's KV 😎

Best part is him adding his own nuances, dialogues, the improvisation he acts upon is what makes us love this character. 

I guess rn the best thing on TV is Shaurya Sabherwal. Who gives a damn about peeps who misses the chance to witness this guy, ShaKhi & the good plot? TRP aunties will never come out of their gharelu cheap shows! We'll just look at them, laugh & enjoy what we have in SAAKK 🤣🤪🥳

Originally posted by Jiggy7

We are just over 5 hours from experiencing another rollercoaster.. 🤭

Yes the much hyped up 150th episode, thanks to your chaand!!

Kv is a fine actor,he is the one who has made ne fall in love with a fictional character ❤.

I keep thinking everyday ,where on the earth will i be able to find a Shaurya for me 😭

Edited by sunshine890 - 2 years ago

Originally posted by Jiggy7

We are just over 5 hours from experiencing another rollercoaster.. 🤭

haan lekin tum sone kab vaali ho?

tu nahi aap

PS nahi shaurya sir

hair cut bhi hua

Originally posted by Coffee_Chips

I always feel glad that we've got KV to portray such a complex character like Shaurya. Which we literally call 'breathing life in to the character'? That's KV 😎

Best part is him adding his own nuances, dialogues, the improvisation he acts upon is what makes us love this character. 

I guess rn the best thing on TV is Shaurya Sabherwal. Who gives a damn about peeps who misses the chance to witness this guy, ShaKhi & the good plot? TRP aunties will never come out of their gharelu cheap shows! We'll just look at them, laugh & enjoy what we have in SAAKK 🤣🤪🥳

TRP aunties are like Lion who vegetarial and eating grass.

so how would lion know, taste of human blood🤣